NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Sure it does - there is a slideshow of 25 photos embedded in the article. Kinda makes me want to puke seeing all that blue and red
Yer' durn tooting too!
,,,er,,, actually you've got,,, if not one of the TOP 10 best user handle names on the board,, it's still in the TOP 25! in my opinion!:thumbup:

( and I've got to go back to page 43 now,,,and I KNOW! Thats not far back enough, as I'm missing golden note taking insights on my 'sniper hide' fellow members of long term/low post #'s)

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
Henderson surely has wet his pants. If he upholds the ruling, his reputation is destroyed. If he doesn't, no more sugar daddy. Probably needs Corso's joint.
if I were Henderson I would be livid at Goodell for putting me in this position after all of this discovery

I hope Henderson's like "nah, no suspension.. you're going down with your own sinking ship Roger, don't try to take me down with it."

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
If I'm reading this correctly the dates in the EXIF column were manipulated, but the ones in XMP were not. I wonder if that was the done on purpose or if that program was unable to alter the XMP portion.

Done on purpose to show that it was the same photograph.

You supposedly alter both, no problem.

All for the low, low price of $0.99.

Can anybody here tell me with a straight face that the NFL checked out the meta-data thoroughly for manipulation?

YR

goshan

Reaction score
I hear u guys. yep looking like she is lying/manipulating more and more. This feels like a reversal. Crazy stuff. But still doubt she manipulated photos/meta data.

Last edited:

joseephuss

Reaction score

Can anybody here tell me with a straight face that the NFL checked out the meta-data thoroughly for manipulation?

Thanks.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I hear u guys. yep looking like she is lying/manipulating more and more. This feels like a reversal. Crazy stuff.
" +2 points awarded for reversal by ' Team Elliott " also +1 point for 'Team Elliott' for escape!,,, +3 points awarded to 'Team Elliott' for near fall even B-4 the match begins,,, ' team Goodell''s * stuff* is shoulder pinned to THE MAT within the first 3 seconds of competitiono_O

This is the only outcome to be accepted!:starspin:

Don Corleone

Reaction score

YR

I'm not convinced that anyone involved including TT even knows what metadata actually is.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm not convinced that anyone involved including TT even knows what metadata actually is.
All she had to do was wonder if she could change a time stamp and either check for a phone app, google, or ask someone. But regardless if she did or did not. There is plenty of evidence that all of this is one lie after another. She has no credibility.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score

I would assume that the NFL had to get the meta-data from Thompson because it is her pics and her phone.

I don't find it crazy to assume that a girl in college would know what meta-data was.

In Chiedu Bosah's sworn affidavit, he attaches a photo and shows the meta-data that proves when the picture was taken and Bosah is Thompson's age.

And a simple Google search of 'manipulating metadata' pulls up 414,000 results.

YR

Don Corleone

Reaction score
All she had to do was wonder if she could change a time stamp and either check for a phone app, google, or ask someone. But regardless if she did or did not. There is plenty of evidence that all of this is one lie after another. She has no credibility.

I still question whether or not the NFL investigators verified the time stamps on the photos or just took her word on the timing.

Plankton

Reaction score
That's why Lucky lied about shoplifting, he didn't want to go to jail and be a wide receiver.

I'll show myself out.

giphy.gif

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
And the hits keep coming:

Remember, she claims she was pregnant at this point and had not had an abortion.

Yet, she attacks a woman while pregnant.

Either she's an awful human being for fighting some random woman while pregnant or she's an awful human being that lied about being pregnant and fought a random woman.

YR

Don Corleone

Reaction score

Remember, she claims she was pregnant at this point and had not had an abortion.

Either she's an awful human being for fighting some random woman while pregnant or she's an awful human being that lied about being pregnant and fought a random woman.

YR

Reading these transcripts has given me a new fear of women.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score

YR

oh my god

Roger is so screwed :lmao: