NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

punchnjudy

Reaction score
And the hits keep coming:

Remember, she claims she was pregnant at this point and had not had an abortion.

Yet, she attacks a woman while pregnant.

Either she's an awful human being for fighting some random woman while pregnant or she's an awful human being that lied about being pregnant and fought a random woman.

YR

I don't understand how Tiffany avoided prison. Stomping on someone when they're down is a very serious assault.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The sad thing is this is the exact same case as GHardy but no one cared to look into because he was a so-called weirdo....... but he was never violent with anyone, let alone a woman

But Nicole Holder would give Tiffany Thompson a run for her money
I did and some on here did but you know how most just go with the flow on this subject. Too many just want to be on the side of right and beyond that most people honestly are lazy. That's why you can fool people so easily with just headlines nowadays

jrumann59

Reaction score
I don't understand how Tiffany avoided prison. Stomping on someone when they're down is a very serious assault.
Easy because no DA wants to be the one that puts a woman away for a "false" claim that later proves to be true. Also DV activists have police and DA scared about jailing false accusations because it then makes "true" victims scared to come forward because of the fear that is they are not believed they will be thrown in jail

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Plus pictures don't prove squat ........ her best friend could be there grabbing her wrists..... she could have fallen...... but I better be careful .......if I don't how they happened it means I did it
That's maybe my favorite tweet reveal from the appeal because all they have left are pre bar fight bruises. So the medical expert sits there and explains all the reasons you can't make definitive time assessments of bruising based on photographs. Then proceeded to do exactly what they explained you can't do. That's why those post-fight discrepancies were so essential to their case and why they lied about the fight. To pin the pictures on Zeke.

It makes some sense from their perspective and shows that the real issue here was in the process. They interviewed her but didn't listen to the interviewer. The fight is everything and if you decide it wasn't the cause of the bruises then you need an explanation. When Zeke doesn't have one, you suspend him for all of the bruises. That's why he got the full six. This is the kind of stuff you'd get if you actually spoke to the person you placed in charge of determining the credibility of the accuser. By not doing so it's easy for a narrative to casually dismiss that fight and proceed to see a situation with an obviously harmed individual. Now that interpretation gets somewhat tortured when you go behind that investigator and mark through her pointing out inconsistencies. But I can see someone who was told the fight caused none of the bruises concluding that Zeke was responsible for DV.

pugilist

Stick N Move
Reaction score
image.png