NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Seriously, a first year law student could get this suspension thrown out........how could the NFL botch an investigation this bad.

All I can think of is that they either have evidence they haven't shown us yes (Doubtful), or they are worried about this hurting the NFL brand if evidence showed up in the future and let Zeke off.

sacase

Reaction score
This is actually smart on so many levels. First, it shows the NFL's incompetence, so if Henderson rules against them it just makes the situation look that much worse (although I am not sure how it can get much worse for the NFL), 2nd even if the judge tosses the case, all of the information is out there now for people to see. This actually helps Zeke to get his endorsements. I think it also sets up the NFL for a slander case as well.

Goddell and Friel need to be suspended for violation of the personal conduct policy immediately. Goddell and Friel need to resign, if they do not resign, they need to be fired. Friel needs to be reported to the NY bar association and be disbarred.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
This is actually smart on so many levels. First, it shows the NFL's incompetence, so if Henderson rules against them it just makes the situation look that much worse (although I am not sure how it can get much worse for the NFL), 2nd even if the judge tosses the case, all of the information is out there now for people to see. This actually helps Zeke to get his endorsements. I think it also sets up the NFL for a slander case as well.

Goddell and Friel need to be suspended for violation of the personal conduct policy immediately. Goddell and Friel need to resign, if they do not resign, they need to be fired. Friel needs to be reported to the NY bar association and be disbarred.

And Henderson needs to go as well if he doesn't overturn this thing. Zeke needs to sue everyone involved in this fiasco for defamation because it was clearly malicious.

Vero_F250

Reaction score
DIx8U_1UMAAFxfq.jpg:large

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Where's that Giants law dog to tell us how there's nothing Zeke can do?

Pretty sure he's keeping his powder dry , all the while sweating bullets till he has to fork facefuls of crow and choke it down,,, or,,, strut up like that east coast educated banty Rooster, that should he prevail you know is gonna come out in his persona ( he won't be able to keep from cackling)

Right now it's a safe bet he's packing a forced pucker factor of 9 though.
:lmao: B-dim,,, will show back up, one way or the other I'm sure of that;)

Proximo

Reaction score
This is unbelievable.

Is this real life?

I'm shocked that the proverbial well hasn't dried up yet. I originally thought the info that came out on Thursday night would end up being the most shocking and significant. But this thing is like the gift that keeps on giving.

How much more is there? How bad will this end up being when it's all said and done?

Mind boggling to say the least.

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL.

So the NFL never talked to the Florida authorities? I have little doubt they were the ones who made the doctor unavailable for cross examination. Friel bases part of Elliott's credibility on the fact that he and she don't have the same definition of "dating".

This is a most crooked bunch of clowns.

ThreeandOut

Reaction score
LOL.

So the NFL never talked to the Florida authorities? I have little doubt they were the ones who made the doctor unavailable for cross examination. Friel bases part of Elliott's credibility on the fact that he and she don't have the same definition of "dating".

This is a most crooked bunch of clowns.

It doesn't look like the NFL allowed any of its witnesses to be cross examined.