NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
This is what I was afraid of when the suspension was first handed down.

That the NFL would take EE's statement that they weren't dating as false and use it against him.

Even though EE stated that they had a sexual relationship and he paid for her rent and co-signed on a loan.

And what's crazy is that the Florida officer stated that Thompson told him that they are 'friends with benefits.'

Friel's judgment based on EE's statement is incredibly weak to begin with. But the NFL ignored an officer of the law call to *them* and this officer remembers Thompson telling him exactly what Elliott told the NFL.

Corruption ruined boxing and it ruined baseball. Those were, at one time, the 2 most popular sports in this country. I would suggest that each owner of the NFL be careful because Goodell is leading this game down the same path.

YR

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
This is what I was afraid of when the suspension was first handed down.

That the NFL would take EE's statement that they weren't dating as false and use it against him.

Even though EE stated that they had a sexual relationship and he paid for her rent and co-signed on a loan.

And what's crazy is that the Florida officer stated that Thompson told him that they are 'friends with benefits.'

Friel's judgment based on EE's statement is incredibly weak to begin with. But the NFL ignored an officer of the law call to *them* and this officer remembers Thompson telling him exactly what Elliott told the NFL.

Corruption ruined boxing and it ruined baseball. Those were, at one time, the 2 most popular sports in this country. I would suggest that each owner of the NFL be careful because Goodell is leading this game down the same path.

YR
One dispute.......he was paying her rent and co-signed the car...... they were dating

Their is no disputing that at least for an extended period of time prior to the incident and even then he was still getting booty calls

joseephuss

Reaction score
You see this @joseephuss since you can't seem to do like most and keep up? Now hopefully you are up to speed on this issue.

Yep and I still don't understand your point.

I know the St. Patrick's Day incident had no bearing on Elliott's suspension. That was clear in the letter the NFL wrote to Elliott about his suspension which I read when it was first issued.

What does any of that have to do with people discussing the matter?

TheHerd

Reaction score
Henderson surely has wet his pants. If he upholds the ruling, his reputation is destroyed. If he doesn't, no more sugar daddy. Probably needs Corso's joint.

Henderson's decision is to hand in the homework Roger already gave him, or write his own based on the actual evidence. It'll be very interesting to see what he does Tuesday.

TheHerd

Reaction score
I hear u guys. yep looking like she is lying/manipulating more and more. This feels like a reversal. Crazy stuff. But still doubt she manipulated photos/meta data.

Seriously? Because she's so trustworthy?

Sydla

Reaction score
This proves collusion and conspiracy of a predetermined outcome. The fact that a PR person was in the loop is 100% proof that the facts were irrelevant to their endgame which was to appear tough on DV and make an example of a high profile player.

Bingo.

As I have said for a few weeks, this was simply a PR move by the league to overcome the negative narrative created by past DV screw ups by the league.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Sad thing is even if you don't want to spend the $1 all you have to do is turn auto date and time update off, change date and time in the phone and take pictures. Turn auto date time update back on after "photoshoot" tada you do not need 1.21 gigawatts and a delorean "to go back in Time."

You clearly have experience with this! I keed, I keed...

Sydla

Reaction score
What's worse is that the Florida office went out his way to contact the NFL. And the NFL didn't want anything to do with him.

It's one thing to not get in contact with somebody. It's another when that person goes out of their way and contacts the NFL and they sweep it under the rug.

YR

LOL. They reached out to the NFL and were rebuffed?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Bingo.

As I have said for a few weeks, this was simply a PR move by the league to overcome the negative narrative created by past DV screw ups by the league.

But it was just a theory until this news. A PR guy has no business in the middle of an investigation if facts and the truth are being sought. He only has business there if they are looking for a predetermined outcome and he needs to know how to spin all the things that come out that don't help that desired outcome. If he is there telling them how to interpret the evidence to fit their agenda then this is an open and shut case. This certainly goes to process under the CBA and this guy better be ready to take the stand in court and explain his precense in an investigation.

DrunkWithPower

Reaction score
And at this point there is mounting evidence that those photos and injuries could have been caused by other situations.

The photos and metadata are becoming irrelevant facts.

The fact the NFL's own expert witnesses (doctors) stated that activities other than DV could not be ruled out as causing the bruising/injuries seems to make the photos a moot point. The law enforcement personnel realized the same thing and did not charge Zeke with a crime. So why does the NFL players assume guilt instead of innocence? Sad that all NFL are guilty until absolutely proven innocent.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Wow. This was clearly conspiracy to get to a predetermined end result. Some of us have thought this all along, but now there is iron clad evidence.

Only the anti-Cowboys bias even makes this remotely not a slam dunk from a PR perspective, but legally this is over the top. Article 46 or not, the NFL and Roger are losers unless Jerry gives them an out.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Wow. This was clearly conspiracy to get to a predetermined end result. Some of us have thought this all along, but now there is iron clad evidence.

Only the anti-Cowboys bias even makes this remotely not a slam dunk from a PR perspective, but legally this is over the top. Article 46 or not, the NFL and Roger are losers unless Jerry gives them an out.

That appeal hearing sure does sound like a bloodbath for the NFL doesn't it?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Actually miscarriage of one of the twins is not uncommon. And what a story that would be for someone to make up, especially a 21 year old girl without any experience in pregnancy who clearly isn't a sharp tool.

Again an example of reaching 'probable'conclusions without analyzing facts.

All we have is Thompson saying she was pregnant and Elliott telling the NFL that Thompson told him she was pregnant.

That and Thompson claiming she told EE on March 10th that she was pregnant and EE remembering that it was the last day of the combine which was Feb 29. And that EE and Alvarez Jackson witnessed TT attacking a woman while she was allegedly pregnant.

She may have been pregnant..and we still don't know if it was EE's as well. She specifically told the Florida officers that she was having sex with EE's teammates. And numerous people, including her friends stated to the NFL that they simply do not trust her anymore.

So unless there is legitimate evidence backing TT, it's foolish to believe a word she says.

YR