NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm not saying they can't. Suspensions from on the field infractions are served the following week or as soon as the appeal is over and that could include playoff games. Off the field suspensions are limited to regular season games unless it's a 12 month suspension. I can't recall a single player ever being suspended for an off the field incident near the end of the season who missed playoff games or had the suspension carry over to the next season.
No, you did say they "can't"

Cowboys22

Reaction score
No, you did say they "can't"

Well, in fairness, I was referring to Zeke's specific situation which is an off the field incident and people worried that it will drag out and he will miss the playoffs. I don't think that's possible in his situation. That was my point.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Well, in fairness, I was referring to Zeke's specific situation which is an off the field incident and people worried that it will drag out and he will miss the playoffs. I don't think that's possible in his situation. That was my point.
I hope you're right, brother.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
First time I've ever seen a poster "@" their self!!! :D
Stick With me, amigo !
Cuz' you'll enjoy many,many more of life's quizzical moments when ,,,
" I can't say I've never "
Starts becoming less common and my dear good friend based solely on the vast broadenings of yer' horizons while under my tutelage it could Rather easily in time become a rarity,,, this will entail but not guaranteed such bizarre happenstances of: changing the wind direction through sheer force of will while stalking your quarry within bowshot range,crude yet viable communication with alien space craft, the beer fridge that always has a last can stashed(always) ,the ability to attract the opposite sex Whenever your of a mind to(although my younger trainee ,tis a fair warning, I've always ended up regretting drawing their attentive affections,,,always)
Dropping two bobwhite's on the wing with a single bullet(oh,yes!),an astute keenness of the unexplained And the innate ability to realize not to take life so seriously that you can't enjoy the run and fun of it,cuz' soon enough you'll be deado_O

:)

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I may be mistaken but I believe Suh committed an on the field infraction during the playoffs. In that case, you can be suspended for the following playoff games. Gregory was not suspended for any length of games. He was at the discipline level where he was suspended for a full calendar year and the league decided to start it right before the playoffs. That will be an interesting scenario this year because technically Gregory should be able to be reinstated for the playoffs this year. I still believe off the field discipline is limited to regular season games.
Suh was suspended for a Week 17 infraction.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey, that's a woman we are talking about here and we know from the beginning of this case that women simply never lie.

YR

:rolleyes:
If I hadn't picked up on your seldom employed whimsical funny streak early on there Yazuka,
Reading that post almost shivered Hayley's timbers and pretty near splintered mine:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Stick With me, amigo !
Cuz' you'll enjoy many,many more of life's quizzical moments when ,,,
" I can't say I've never "
Starts becoming less common and my dear good friend based solely on the vast broadenings of yer' horizons while under my tutelage it could Rather easily in time become a rarity,,, this will entail but not guaranteed such bizarre happenstances of: changing the wind direction through sheer force of will while stalking your quarry within bowshot range,crude yet viable communication with alien space craft, the beer fridge that always has a last can stashed(always) ,the ability to attract the opposite sex Whenever your of a mind to(although my younger trainee ,tis a fair warning, I've always ended up regretting drawing their attentive affections,,,always)
Dropping two bobwhite's on the wing with a single bullet(oh,yes!),an astute keenness of the unexplained And the innate ability to realize not to take life so seriously that you can't enjoy the run and fun of it,cuz' soon enough you'll be deado_O

:)
Gosh dangit, I want a good bow so bad...
Got that crossbow, but it's so... I want to say easy, but more like lazy.

There's a Cabela's opening up, quite close to me very soon. I cannot wait!!!

Corso

Reaction score
You have a crossbow? Lol :)
I was hunting with a sling shot, you know, for the heck of it and when one of the bands broke I decided to switch to something different and I found a great deal on a crossbow.
I learned bow hunting when I was knee high to a grasshopper and have hunted with several guns so it seemed pretty cool...

Ehh... time to go back to the real deal.

Corso

Reaction score
I thought Gimme's free, just chilling with his 2 hard boiled eggs. *HONK
Make that 3 hard boiled eggs.
All the peeps liking that post- Heck yeah! You know the Marx Bros! I'm waiting for the Winicki Like...

You know they were first The Doves and tried to be a musical act until a concert, in Nacogdoches(!) was interrupted by a donkey getting loose and causing the crowd to disperse to watch it.
This angered Groucho (who wasn't known as Groucho then) to let loose with a bunch of angry jokes at them and the crowd loved it so much- they changed to a comedy troupe straight-away.

That's right: The Marx Brothers were created in Texas.

Tell that to a Yankee.

Last edited: