NFLPA Files Temporary Restraining Order! **merged**

haleyrules

Reaction score
Of course that's a possibility but I don't think it's likely. If the judge finds anything at all wrong with what the NFL has done he has to issue the injunction or Zeke will clearly be irreparably harmed. No one is harmed by issuing the injunction and letting the process play out.
Yes.Agreed. The club can well be harmed if the suspension is applied toward the end of the season and say playoffs. The club will have plenty to say in how this proceeds. The Judge understands the implications of his actions also.

Pants

Reaction score
I don't think they can apply any suspensions towards post-season games, thought I read that somewhere...

TheHerd

Reaction score
I don't expect anything from Henderson. Maybe he reduces it by 2 games to give some impression to the public. While the NFLPA would love to get this thing overturned in court, they are still making their point by pulling back the curtains on this fraudulent operation known as the NFL front office so the general public can observe for themselves. So whether their punishment stands or not, they still come out of this thing exposed as crooked, unfair and deceitful.

That's already happened for anyone wanting to see the truth.

Unfortunately, in this world most have their opinions already formed and no amount of evidence will ever change their mind about something they've decided.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Ok. Someone help me out. I'm trying to follow all this. Somewhere when the threads merged I missed something.

What is the Florida incident? I'm reading about it and an officer saying she wasn't credible. What is it exactly? Thought this was all in Columbus.
From what I gathered the cop was in FL (vacation maybe?) when he heard about this on the news and first assumed it was for a different incident. When he realized it was for the incident he responded too he made some phone calls. Hope this helps!
This is from an "incident" prior to Zeke being drafted. He was training for the nfl combine in florida. The nfl used it as a reason to believe the incidents in ohio were true. The florida cop saw Zekes suspension on the news and contacted the Cowboys when he realized it was the same two people he witnessed on a DV call.

TheHerd

Reaction score
This is from an "incident" prior to Zeke being drafted. He was training for the nfl combine in florida. The nfl used it as a reason to believe the incidents in ohio were true. The florida cop saw Zekes suspension on the news and contacted the Cowboys when he realized it was the same two people he witnessed on a DV call.
What was the FL incident?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Yep and I still don't understand your point.

I know the St. Patrick's Day incident had no bearing on Elliott's suspension. That was clear in the letter the NFL wrote to Elliott about his suspension which I read when it was first issued.

What does any of that have to do with people discussing the matter?
If you don't understand my point I understand you're comprehension isn't up to snuff on this so I leave you to be behind in not knowing things. Have a great today sir

Cowboys22

Reaction score
:huh::huh::huh:. If he is suspended at the end of the season...he is suspended for the playoffs...

No he is not. Suspended games are for regular season only. Have you ever seen someone suspended late in the season and miss playoff games? Nope, because it doesn't happen. As it gets late in the season, the league just carries any pending discipline issues over to the offseason. If this is delayed by the courts, it will be delayed until the offseason.

haleyrules

Reaction score
No he is not. Suspended games are for regular season only. Have you ever seen someone suspended late in the season and miss playoff games? Nope, because it doesn't happen. As it gets late in the season, the league just carries any pending discipline issues over to the offseason. If this is delayed by the courts, it will be delayed until the offseason.
You are misinformed.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Suh was going to be suspended for the playoff game in 14 and Randy Gregory was suspended for Dallas' playoff game last year.

Kaiser

Reaction score
Why would a Dr lie for her???
check.jpg

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Why would a Dr lie for her???

Dr.'s get paid for being expert witnesses. It would behoove them financially to give whomever is paying them the answers they want to here.

Great example is in the Duke lacrosse case where expert witness Dr. Brian Meehan withheld and covered up pertinent information for the prosecutor Mike Nifong. Meehan put his career at risk for the money and probably the fame that comes along with the case.

That's why in court they often have expert witnesses for the prosecution and separates ones for the defense. Science isn't always exact and there is a lot of philosophical inference involved. So the prosecutor's expert witness can look at something one way and the defense's expert witness can look at it another way and it's up to the jury to decide which expert makes a better argument.

Here we have a similar situation with EE's team bringing in their own expert. That doesn't mean the expert is right, but it gives a different opinion than the NFL's expert witnesses. However, the issue is that the NFL's expert witnesses basically admitted that you can't really tell a date from when bruises are formed...but they did it anyway. In essence, proving EE's point.

No big deal for them. Nothing will happen to them by lying. They are not going to be fined nor will they lose their medical license nor will they be sued by EE. Just business as usual.

YR

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
In light of this overwhelming avalanche cascading upon the very heads that contrived this railroad job on #21,,, maybe? do you all think you could lighten up on
@Melonfeud's view of wanting our beloved OWNER of this Franchise to not field the team due to this apparently obvious attempted industrial sabotage evilly conceived against us?,,, not that it matters much to me cuz' there's 1001 other things I should be fuzzed up over, but it'd be a comfort knowing my perceived radical extreme ploy really wasn't that radically extreme considering what's being drug out into the light?
Just planting a little casing-liner out there for your considerationo_O

:lmao::thumbup::lmao:
First time I've ever seen a poster "@" their self!!! :D