Nors consolidation and predictions!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Just want to address one thing here. You call out someone for not making predictions. So what? A great deal of us place no value in predictions. In matters, such as football, predictions are nothing more than guesses. Who care's if you 'predicted' something? There is no way that people here (save maybe Dale, Brown Sugar) know enough pertinent information to predict things.

For instance, I talk football. The most predicting I will do is is rank teams according to offseason moves by division. And I am more than liable to be wrong. If this board is a prediction machine, where the best members are those who guess better than others, then I respectfully request to be banned.

If anyone here is capable of predicting something regarding the Cowboys and truly believes in this psychic gift, without fallibility, then I suggest you move to Vegas.
You know what it is CR? Some people enjoy being outrageous, but they don't enjoy the backlash.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BrAinPaiNt said:
No...because you have wood for predicitons. :p: ;)

I beginning to see that!

(note to self... don't ever make a prediction with BNA around!)

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Just want to address one thing here. You call out someone for not making predictions. So what? A great deal of us place no value in predictions. In matters, such as football, predictions are nothing more than guesses. Who care's if you 'predicted' something? There is no way that people here (save maybe Dale, Brown Sugar) know enough pertinent information to predict things.

It's an opinion board. There is alot of uncertainties regarding the future. If you don't make 'guesses' regarding the future (predictions) then I suppose you'll be happy talking about the "good old days" and wallowing in the past. Yesterday, there was a "who is your favorite all-time Cowboy" thread. I bet you would like that one.

I do place value in predictions. Intuitiveness is part of football. Ask any NFL coach ... or player for that matter. Making "reads" is part of the game.

If Dale or Brown Sugar have inside information that the rest of the posters don't have access to, this is not predicting. It's having inside information the lends itself to being known already, thus making a prediction impossible. The guess work is taken out of it.

You've got to be kidding.

For instance, I talk football. The most predicting I will do is is rank teams according to offseason moves by division. And I am more than liable to be wrong. If this board is a prediction machine, where the best members are those who guess better than others, then I respectfully request to be banned.

Talk all you want ... the banning comment is a bit dramatic.

If anyone here is capable of predicting something regarding the Cowboys and truly believes in this psychic gift, without fallibility, then I suggest you move to Vegas.

:confused:

Who said it was a psychic gift?

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Crown Royal said:
I know. Just trucking for 2000. :D

Nope CR, it ain't you.

Actually you're a good poster. You bring some relevent content and you make me laugh once in a while.

If you made me laugh more often and had less relevency in your posts that maybe even better. ;)

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MichaelWinicki said:
I beginning to see that!

(note to self... don't ever make a prediction with BNA around!)

I predict that I will be getting off of the computer soon....but just have not found a clever way to make the prediction in a manner that will make people take sides and irritate them while later getting on a soapbox and yelling....Look at me, Look at me....and then complain about it when people get upset over it.

:p:

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Fill us in, Mikey.

Let's just say that Mikey can't watch 'X-Men' or any of the sequels and leave it at that. :D

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Funny Hos - I just don't see it.
Ask me if I give a flying crap. Your opinion is of little value to me because I have yet to see that you actually know squat about football. You prefer to try and be outrageous. It's annoying and boring. Wow me with some football knowledge and I'll give your opinion some respect. Nors, I respect.

Banned_n_austin

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile said:
Ask me if I give a flying crap. Your opinion is of little value to me because I have yet to see that you actually know squat about football. You prefer to try and be outrageous. It's annoying and boring. Wow me with some football knowledge and I'll give your opinion some respect. Nors, I respect.

It's the pot calling the kettle thingy - full of yourself.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Banned_n_austin said:
Well - I don't want to argue my point. You may ban me if I win.
I've never banned anyone for that. Not even you. You were banned for the language you were using. Excuse me, suspended.