North vs South Senior Bowl Game Thread

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3261053 said:
lol Iupati sucks!

no push on that 4th and 1

only guy I saw with a push on that line was Ducasse

Oh, he had push, just the wrong direction. He needs to learn not to stand up at the snap of the ball. Go low and drive.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;3261053 said:
lol Iupati sucks!

no push on that 4th and 1

only guy I saw with a push on that line was Ducasse

Ducasse, got beat real good on the inside move. His guy is the one who made the tackle I believe.

Graham seems like pretty much sealed his 1st round status sollid. LSU tackle probable goes UDFA :D

yimyammer

Reaction score
M'Kevon;3260915 said:
In and out. Looking to see what the fuss with Iupati. Big man, isn't moving his feet, holds on almost every play. Cost the north a TD.

Sounds like a fine candidate for a penalty beast like the Cowboys

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Anyone notice how Mitch Petrus played?

The Arkansas guard doesn't have Iupati's size, but he's got great feet (a former tight end/fullback), work ethic and attitude.

craig71

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Reaction score
Looks like that Ford kid has some wheels on him.

Craig

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3261046 said:
G Zane Beadles, Utah - Stoned Cody

I still Iupati in the first - he will have a year behind Kozier

Problem is he has been getting beat like a rag doll all week.

Don Corleone

Reaction score
M'Kevon;3260915 said:
In and out. Looking to see what the fuss with Iupati. Big man, isn't moving his feet, holds on almost every play. Cost the north a TD.

:laugh2: He'll fit in just fine in Dallas.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Still want Iupati, if he lasts to the 2nd, all the better. He is raw but the talent is there, and pass pro was a known weakness going into the Senior Bowl. His feet do not look as light as it did in practice, could be Iupati is tired or even injured.

I would still take a chance on his strength, size, athleticism, work ethic and nasty disposition.

burmafrd

Reaction score
To me a O lineman must have quick feet. I do not see that with Iupati.

Brooksey

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;3261051 said:
You realize that Ducasse and Graham are on same team in Senior Bowl? Maybe you ought to watch the game before you comment......

I am watching the game. It was replay I saw, thought it was Graham tough to see, watching it online, it's going in and out kind of broken up. Were they showing a replay from practice this week? Not sure. They showed Duccasse getting beat pretty good though.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
brooksey1;3261081 said:
I am watching the game. It was replay I saw, thought it was Graham tough to see, watching it online, it's going in and out kind of broken up. Were they showing a replay from practice this week? Not sure. They showed Duccasse getting beat pretty good though.

No it was Iuapati getting beaten by Graham I believe. When Iuapati tried to play tackle (practice that they showed, I am not 100% sire of that though).

Either way, unless you are certain why post that?

From what I saw of Ducasse, he seems like a Free type. Great feat but not enough strength at point of attack and somewhat raw? Anyway, we shall see what the scouts say about him, since seemed pretty good in game so far, other than couple times he got beat inside seems like.

Brooksey

Reaction score
RCowboyFan;3261087 said:
No it was Iuapati getting beaten by Graham I believe. When Iuapati tried to play tackle (practice that they showed, I am not 100% sire of that though).

Either way, unless you are certain why post that?

From what I saw of Ducasse, he seems like a Free type. Great feat but not enough strength at point of attack and somewhat raw? Anyway, we shall see what the scouts say about him, since seemed pretty good in game so far, other than couple times he got beat inside seems like.

I am 100% it was Duccasse getting beat. It was not Iuapati. I posted it because I saw him get beat. I also believe it was Graham and it was a replay from practice earlier this week.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All this game has done has solidified my general apathy for college football.

I realize this game isn't representative of all college games, but ugh there is some bad football being played today.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3261097 said:
All this game has done has solidified my general apathy for college football.

I realize this game isn't representative of all college games, but ugh there is some bad football being played today.

:hammer:

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Finally got to watch a little bit of it, and concentrated on Petrus. He played very well on the South's last possession.

On a run near the goal line, he pushed the DT aside to open a big hole for the running back. Later in the drive, the DT tried to bull-rush him but was only able to gain a little ground before Petrus locked him up and kept him away from Tebow, who was holding the ball too long and then bounced outside to make a throw.

Petrus was never beaten by his man on the possession. Might be worthy of our second-round pick, but I don't really have a bead on his stock.