Official Dak Sucks Thread - Mega Merge

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Yes , but the game was practically over at that point needing 3 scores to come back, assuming we could stop them from scoring again.

I’m not a Dak supporter but this SF defense isn’t the team we should be using as total measuring stick. It just isn’t a good matchup for us. Like it isn’t most teams.

It placed more pressure on our defense of course not moving the ball but I think I’m more disappointed our defense was crap against their offense.

Total crap performance. But I kinda expected that from Dak and our offense.
Dak's stat line.............58% completion, 153 yards, 1 TD, 3 picks, 51.6 rating.

Dak sucked all game, he was not balling out and just tossed a couple of picks late trying to mount a comeback. His play was one of the main reasons the team trailed to being with.

NotForLong

Reaction score
We have to pay someone.

In no world do NFL teams not start the best QB available to them.

Your plan of starting Rush doesn't do anything unless you're actively trying to lose football games.
2016 says Hi

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak's stat line.............58% completion, 153 yards, 1 TD, 3 picks, 51.6 rating.

Dak sucked all game, he was not balling out and just tossed a couple of picks late trying to mount a comeback. His play was one of the main reasons the team trailed to being with.
I agree. I’m not defending Dak. I’m just saying the defense didn’t do us any favors.

Dak has never been a good enough QB to lead big comebacks. And I certainly didn’t expect him to against this defense.,

Bigrandrn

Reaction score
Someone will beat them they aren’t going undefeated. Just because we couldn’t tonight doesn’t mean they won’t lose.
Perhaps, but if anyone is most capable of winning the SB, it’s that TEAM.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Someone will beat them they aren’t going undefeated. Just because we couldn’t tonight doesn’t mean they won’t lose.
They face Eagles in Philly, could be a NFC Championship rematch also. If they can pull that one out I could see 17-0 as their schedule isn't that bad.

NotForLong

Reaction score
All this talk of trading Dak. We can’t. He has a no trade clause. So unless he waves it and even if he did there’s still the salary cap to deal with.

What we can do is bench him. Keep Rush as QB2 and make Lance QB1. That scenario might become reality if we keep losing and Dak keeps regressing. The way Dak played tonight I don’t see us beating the Chargers, Eagles, Dolphins, Bills.

The only thing we can do is bench him and give Lance a shot. I’m hoping that happens after the bye. If Dak has another multi pick game next week and we lose then things will get very interesting. Lance will be talked about a lot. Personally I hope he spirals and we keep losing. I think that’s better for the long term future of the team.

I also agree with some other poster. I think his teammates are getting sick of him, especially the defensive ones.
I think youbplay Rush and see if the Team is Competitive with Him. If not then Play Lance

I believe they will be Competitive with either more. I have more faith in Rush at this point. And believe Lance should be given more time to learn the system

mldardy

Reaction score
They face Eagles in Philly, could be a NFC Championship rematch also. If they can pull that one out I could see 17-0 as their schedule isn't that bad.
They aren't going 17-0. They also better pray Purdy stays healthy because relying on Sam Darnold will wreck their season.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
It slipped my mind Dak has a no trade clause, we're screwed then. You can't bench him. You going to bench him then pay him 60 million next season when you also gotta pay Micah and CeeDee? If Micah gets 36 and CeeDee gets 30 that's 126 million for 3 players.

mldardy

Reaction score
It's probably better for them if they don't, makes it more likely they lose in the playoffs (see 18-0 Patriots losing in the SB)
I could see them going 14-3. They've still got at Philly, Seattle twice, Cincy at home, at Jacksonville, at Cleveland. There is still a lot of football to be played.

mldardy

Reaction score
It slipped my mind Dak has a no trade clause, we're screwed then. You can't bench him. You going to bench him then pay him 60 million next season when you also gotta pay Micah and CeeDee?
If he continues like this I would.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yet I keep getting proven right . Would you rather have Rush right now at QB and 44 million Dak salary to spend on better players throughout roster or just Dak?
Dak, for sure.

Rush at QB gives you zero chance at real success. Dak's won playoff games.

If we're trying to tank, then go with Rush.