Official San Antonio Spurs Thread

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This is really disappointing.

Manu should have been benched as soon as he started making dumb mistakes.

A great chance to steal one may have been tossed away.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Lakers earned this win.

Kobe is the MVP.

My only consolation is the Spurs always react well to this kinda loss.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Nors;2090597 said:
Spurs team collapse
81-81

Nors **** you punk female dog...i am so sick and tired of your fairweather bandwagon POS self. you disgust me and make me sick. you are nothing but a 2 faced coward.

BTW, i dont care if i get warned or whatever by the mods...I am pissed of....and this guy talks all kinds of smack when his team wins or when ours lose......but he disappears like the groundhog who sees his shadow when his team loses and ours win.

That 4th quarter was totally bogus. The Lakers got every single call. Odom slipped on his own, when they called the foul on Finley. Fisher fell down on his own, when the called the foul on the Spurs. Gasol fouled Duncan on the wrist when they called the ball out on Duncan. Gasol was over the back on Duncan on every single rebound, no call. Gasol fouled Duncan on a few of his shooting attempts, no call. Get near Kobe, FOUL. Kobe shoves Bowen out of the way to go up by 2 with 20 seconds left.....should have been an offensive foul, but no call. Manu misses the 3 and is about to get the rebound, but Odom grabs his jersey and then tackles him. They call the foul on Finley and Sasha shoots 2 FTs to seal the deal.....

Bogus Bogus Bogus......The Spurs were robbed by the referees in this game.

With that being said. It didn't help that the Spurs couldn't make shots. They also passed up many open looks and turned the ball over way too much.

Still.....this is going to be a very short series if the Lakers continue to get the love they are getting from the refs. I expect Kobe to get love, but Gasol, Odom, Fisher, Turiaf? PATHETIC

Spurs in 6..........GO SPURS GO

MC KAos

Reaction score
ya, the spurs should have held on to the lead, but it didnt help that they were playing 4-8, and some guy with a #20 jersey trying to act like he was manu ginobili. but seriously, out on tim duncan? not a foul? not a foul on gasol pushing manu out of the way? not an offensive foul on kobe on the "game winning shot" and then manu gets ran over and no call? ya the integrity of the nba has never been better

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
MC KAos;2090622 said:
ya, the spurs should have held on to the lead, but it didnt help that they were playing 4-8, and some guy with a #20 jersey trying to act like he was manu ginobili. but seriously, out on tim duncan? not a foul? not a foul on gasol pushing manu out of the way? not an offensive foul on kobe on the "game winning shot" and then manu gets ran over and no call? ya the integrity of the nba has never been better

we are now one step closer to the Lakers vs Celtics....

Spurs and Pistons are going to have to climb mount everest and then swim the arctic ocean.....just so they can land on the moon.....only then will they maybe have a shot at beating the Lakers or Celtics with the way these games will be called.

MC KAos

Reaction score
Biggems;2090627 said:
we are now one step closer to the Lakers vs Celtics....

Spurs and Pistons are going to have to climb mount everest and then swim the arctic ocean.....just so they can land on the moon.....only then will they maybe have a shot at beating the Lakers or Celtics with the way these games will be called.
ya, i can guarantee you that i wont be watching the finals if its the lakers and the celtics, F*** david stern and his bulls*** i hope he burns in hell

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
ScipioCowboy;2090614 said:
It's reminiscent of your Patriots in the Super Bowl.

I hate the Patriots - LOL
Get your @#$% straight -

Back to thread topic - Spurs choked one away tonight.

Nors

Benched
Reaction score
MC KAos;2090629 said:
ya, i can guarantee you that i wont be watching the finals if its the lakers and the celtics, F*** david stern and his bulls*** i hope he burns in hell

I bet when your Spurs were winning you had no issues with Officials and Stern:)

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
I can't believe guys are crying about the refs when there were up by 20 in the 3rd quarter. Wow! I was gonna come on here and give you guys props on a great win. Kobe took over plain and simple. Don't blame the refs, blame Kobe.

By the way in other Laker news, Kobe gave all his teamattes $9,000 dollar watches to celebrate him becoming MVP:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...tion-starring-Kobe-s-9-000-assi?urn=nba,83722

gazmc_06

Reaction score
Come on now guys, don't blame the refs. Kobe took over, you guy's played a hell of a game in the first half, we played that way in the second. There were a few calls, but nothing like the Spurs got against Pheonix last year....calls even themselves out.

Good game last night, both teams played well and it sets this up to be a good series.