Oh those classy Eagles fans.....

djmajestik

Reaction score
Do you have a death wish for the Falcon fans at the game?

AJM????

This is absolutely out of line to post this. SO you are saying that by the Eagles losing to Atlanta, all the Falcons fans should be killed?

I wish for the Falcons to win not because I want someone to get hurt or killed as you put it, I want the Falcons to win because the fans do not deserve to root for a winning franchise.

They have done nothing through the years to prove they are true and blue fans, they boo the visitors, they boo there own team, they incite riots, they throw batteries and beer bottles at Santa Claus.

What have they done to deserve a winning franchinse?

There is a difference between being heckled and being harrassed to the point of fearing for your life.

And your post is one of the most classless I have read here!

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
jord1242 said:
AJM????

This is absolutely out of line to post this. SO you are saying that by the Eagles losing to Atlanta, all the Falcons fans should be killed?

I wish for the Falcons to win not because I want someone to get hurt or killed as you put it, I want the Falcons to win because the fans do not deserve to root for a winning franchise.

They have done nothing through the years to prove they are true and blue fans, they boo the visitors, they boo there own team, they incite riots, they throw batteries and beer bottles at Santa Claus.

There is a difference between being heckled and being harrassed to the point of fearing for your life.

I agree, he (AJM) should be banned for a week. Thats like me saying to him.... I warn anyone from Philly not to come to CT...Or you will be shot. Mods, please take action. I am serious aboiut this.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Jarv said:
I agree, he (AJM) should be banned for a week. Thats like me saying to him.... I warn anyone from Philly not to come to CT...Or you will be shot. Mods, please take action. I am serious aboiut this.

Please, you guys need to chill out.

Why anyone would take their family to such a filthy nasty game in Philly around wretched classless Philly fans?

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:
You can't complain if you were warned.

I'm not saying it was right, but they knew it was coming.

And to the people who said they hope we lose on Sunday:

AJM - it's a shame there are fans out there who don't get that football is a sport. that the fans of visiting teams ALSO paid the price of admission and, as such, are equally entitled to watch the game and root for THEIR team. it's one thing to razz on the opponents' fans - it's quite another to have those fans fearing for their physical well-being. i have shaken my head at the insane behavior of fan masses at european soccer matches - behavior that has led to numerous injuries and even fatalities. what, if anything, separates eagles fans from those idiots? certainly not their behavior. maybe you are trying to prop up what you perceive as the "tough guy" image of eagles fans. most don't think of eagles fans as tough - just incredibly rude, reckless, and stupid.
and it's opinions such as yours that only support that image. if you can do anything OTHER than condemn such behavior - YOU are part of the problem. shame on you.

AJM1613

Reaction score
jord1242 said:
AJM????

That's not what I meant.

What I meant was if the Falcons lose (like they said in the article), the punnishment on the oposing fans wearing Falcon jerseys would be worse than if we won. A win means they will get out with a "ha ha, your team lost", not as a way to get their agression out for losing four straight NFCCG. Obviously they won't kill anyone, it was an expression.

Obviously most of it is on the Eagle fans but they all heard the stories about what happens to other team's fans and still went wearing Viking jerseys expecting nothing to happen.

No disrespect was meant.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Now you know why many Cowboys fans hate the Eagles the most. Even more than the Commanders, 49ers or Giants. I went to several Cowboys-Eagles games at the Old Vet and it was a zoo. Nothing has given me more pleasure during these last few years that Dallas has struggled than watching the Eagles lose title game after title game and TWO OF THEM AT HOME!! May the Falcons make it 3 strikes and you're out this week!!!! The inferiority complex coming out of Philly is incredible. Except for McNabb, the Eagles and their fans can shove it.

Reaction score
Its just one of many reasons Filthy will lose yet another NFC Championship game...

Karma gunna hit them in the head like a 8 lbs sledge!

mcnabbmcnow

Reaction score
Novacek84 said:
Now you know why many Cowboys fans hate the Eagles the most. Even more than the Commanders, 49ers or Giants. I went to several Cowboys-Eagles games at the Old Vet and it was a zoo. Nothing has given me more pleasure during these last few years that Dallas has struggled than watching the Eagles lose title game after title game and TWO OF THEM AT HOME!! May the Falcons make it 3 strikes and you're out this week!!!! The inferiority complex coming out of Philly is incredible. Except for McNabb, the Eagles and their fans can shove it.

The Tampa NFC Title game was a BAD loss. I will give you that. There is no way around it. Gruden coached a masterpiece and the Eagles played terrible. Last year, the Eagles overachieved to even get where they were at. They should not have beaten Green Bay. They lost Emmons and Westbrook in the last 2 games of the season. They had lost four or five defensive lineman for the year. Dawkins, Vincent, and Taylor all missed significant time. They lost Mayberry for the season on the OL. The team was killed by injuries.

The truth is, the media in DC and New York and guys like Skip Bayless love to jump on Eagles fans because it makes them feel better about their pathetic teams right now and their cities. The truth is, they are jealous of the Eagles success in the past few years, and in order to discredit it they attack the fans. Incidents have happened in Oakland, Denver, Cleveland, and other cities that have been as bad or worse as in Philly..but the media scrutinizes everything that happens in Philly with a microscope.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
McNabb just isnt capable of winning the big game, he just isnt. The fact that the media rides him and the Eagles more than Seattle Slew is irrelavent.

Tricky-22

Git R Done
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
This among many other reasons are why the Eagles don't deserve to win a Super Bowl. I hope the Falcons win and it breaks their hearts so bad they want to riot and tear down Stinkin' Financial field. Maybe they will set the stadium on fire. THese fans are the absolute worst in the history of the NFL. To do that to women just proves that they are the low life scum of the league.

I couldn't agree more or have said it any better.

The eagles fans deserve only heartache and despair.

Champsheart

Reaction score
I have heard several first hand accounts of Eagle fans physically messing with Women and Children at their games.

This story should not suprise anyone in the least.

The funny thing is they think they are so big and tough, when actually they just prove to be ingornant cowards!

Hopefully they lose, any many go jump off a bridge.
The world would be a better place.

BillsFan

Bledsoe for MVP
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
McNabb just isnt capable of winning the big game, he just isnt. The fact that the media rides him and the Eagles more than Seattle Slew is irrelavent.

If the Steelers beat the Patriots and Philly gets through to the SB the only thing standing between Philly and their title is a rookie QB.

Kearse and that pass rush would be all over him. It could happen, believe it...

Waffle

Not Just For Breakfast Anymore
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

And to the people who said they hope we lose on Sunday:

AJM...I am somewhat shocked at your response to be honest. I've usually respected your opinions here on the board in spite of the fact that Philly is your team. With that being said, this post is just a pathetic attempt in trying to justify Philly fans' behavior in my opinion.

You should be able to go to a visitor's stadium and watch a game without fearing for your physical safety just for wearing a jersey or cheering for the visitor. You shouldn't have to 'BE WARNED' because that kind of crap shouldn't be occurring on a regular basis to begin with.

I've been to several away games (KC, NO, ARI, STL) and never felt my safety (or my family's) was ever in question. If this type of behavior really occurs at the Linc consistently, you should be embarrassed instead of making up excuses and blaming the visitor because he/she was "warned".

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
cajuncowboy said:
That's BS. I went to Pittsburgh two years ago when Dallas played them in PS and I had no problems at all. No one said a single word to me. As a mateter of fact there were a bunch of them that I didn't know and we talked football and had a great time.

I went to the Meadowlands for the last game of this season and wore my Roy Jersey, my Cowboys jacket and my cowboys hat and no one said a thing to me. We tailgated and the fans around us envited us to eat with them and drink with them and inside the stadium no one said anything to me either. I really think that it is just the Philly area. I lived there for a while and i know they are a bunch of low lifes. Especially in the upper deck. at least when they were at the Vet it was a problem up there. Probably the same now at the Stink.

I went to an Eagles Vikings game in 1990 or 1991. In the ramps leading up to the seats around hundreds of Eagles fans I screamed a couple of times - COWBOYS!!! Nothing, barely a look. My friend was a Vikings fan and we sat in the upper level. He was overtly rooting for the Vikings (though I cant remember if he had a jersey) and late in the game he would stand up and scream really loud - KISS MY F&*KING ***!!! sort of to the fans and the Eagles, a few times. A couple of shouts back, some looks, thats about it. Oh when the Eagles won on a late defensive touchdown, this nice female Eagle fan politely turned to my friend and said with a sort of sweet tone of voice - now you can kiss my f&*king ***. Great moment. Sure crap happens in stands but I think it gets, uh-oh here I go using a sports cliche, blown out of proportion (ugh it hurts to use that phrase but it fits).

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
fiveandcounting said:
I went to an Eagles Vikings game in 1990 or 1991. In the ramps leading up to the seats around hundreds of Eagles fans I screamed a couple of times - COWBOYS!!! Nothing, barely a look. My friend was a Vikings fan and we sat in the upper level. He was overtly rooting for the Vikings (though I cant remember if he had a jersey) and late in the game he would stand up and scream really loud - KISS MY F&*KING ***!!! sort of to the fans and the Eagles, a few times. A couple of shouts back, some looks, thats about it. Oh when the Eagles won on a late defensive touchdown, this nice female Eagle fan politely turned to my friend and said with a sort of sweet tone of voice - now you can kiss my f&*king ***. Great moment. Sure crap happens in stands but I think it gets, uh-oh here I go using a sports cliche, blown out of proportion (ugh it hurts to use that phrase but it fits).

I don't think throwing a bottle at a woman is blowing it out of proportion. I don't think threatening people is blowing it out of proportion.

Phoenix-Talon

Eagles Fan Liaison
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5189896.html

Vikings fans take a beating in Philly, too
Paul Levy, Star Tribune
January 17, 2005 PHILLY0117

PHILADELPHIA -- Rough game. But maybe a rougher crowd.

...But all the mother of Vikings lineman Chris Liwienski could talk about was how she and her family were physically abused by fans in the upper deck of Lincoln Financial Field. Wearing one of her son's purple Vikings jerseys, Marie Hoppe said she was pushed repeatedly by hostile Philadelphia fans. Her daughter-in-law, Christina Liwienski, said she was hit in the head by a plastic beer bottle.

"We were warned that Philadelphia fans would be rough, the worst in the league, and my son begged me not to wear this jersey," said Hoppe, of suburban Detroit. "Fans are supposed to come to games, not thugs. But these people had their hands on me constantly.
No disrespect Intended Mr Heavy Hitta 31, but there were more than 67,722 people at the Linc -- this was one of two huge playoff games "one or two fans" get bumped a little and it becomes blown completely out of proportion!
But she and her family had long given up on the Eagles fans. Joe Liwienski, Chris' 22-year-old brother, said he attended the "basketbrawl" game in Auburn Hills, Mich., where members of the Indiana Pacers exchanged punches with Detroit Pistons fans.
It's rediculous to compare that NBA brawl with being "pushed/bumped" during an NFL playoff game with more than 67,000 people.
"This was 10 times worse," he said.

"The fans were obnoxious," Chris Liwienski said from the Vikings locker room. "They were chanting stuff to Randy [Moss] throughout the game. You expect that, but you don't expect them to abuse people in the stands trying to enjoy the game."
Shouting and making noise at players is traditional. It would be un-American not to call a baseball referee blind as a bat!

Fans everywhere get out of hand, so I don't Know ...maybe this article was Placed by some sore losers. At least no one "mooned" anyone!

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
No disrespect Intended Mr Heavy Hitta 31, but there were more than 67,722 people at the Linc -- this was one of two huge playoff games "one or two fans" get bumped a little and it becomes blown completely out of proportion!

It's rediculous to compare that NBA brawl with being "pushed/bumped" during an NFL playoff game with more than 67,000 people.
"This was 10 times worse," he said.

"The fans were obnoxious," Chris Liwienski said from the Vikings locker room. "They were chanting stuff to Randy [Moss] throughout the game. You expect that, but you don't expect them to abuse people in the stands trying to enjoy the game."
Shouting and making noise at players is traditional. It would be un-American not to call a baseball referee blind as a bat!

Fans everywhere get out of hand, so I don't Know ...maybe this article was Placed by some sore losers. At least no one "mooned" anyone!

For the record, Philly has a long record of doing these kinds of things. Even former mayor and now, (sadly enough to say) Governor Rendell, admitted he paid a guy to throw an ice ball at the cowboys from the stands one year. There is very little class in Philly. I know, becasue I lived there for a while.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
AJM1613 said:

The voice of indocility has a tag name (AJM). For those that contemplate how modern civilization escaped the city of ‘Brotherly Love’, the logic represented here is sadly shared by many in that city.

I’m not surprised by your statement; I’m shocked that you have shown your non sequitur statements to the public. I found it odd that an eagles fan would post constantly on a Cowboys board, but now it all makes sense.

You my dear sir, are the last of a dying breed. You obviously have lost your way. Well I’m here to help you. The road to Bedrock is just over that cliff to your right. When you jump, me and the rest of the BOYZ will be there to catch you.

Safe landing.