P90 workout - Questions and comments

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Good job BHF. Keep at it.

I just scored an entire Instanity program for 50 bucks...I'll be mixing it with Crossfit and P90x.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
5Stars;4447659 said:
I'm proud of you, bro! Keep it up...

;) :star:

Thank you. It's appreciated.

tomson75;4447757 said:
Good job BHF. Keep at it.

I just scored an entire Instanity program for 50 bucks...I'll be mixing it with Crossfit and P90x.

It's an intense cardio workout. I have it. Another one of those things I got thinking I could do more than I physically could do. But now I've got it for when I work up to that. Once I do...man. That'll be a good day. :)

realtick;4447813 said:
P90! [makes the sign of an X with his arms....]

That is all...

Yeah I'm working my butt off so that in the near future I can do the P90x workout and actually do it somewhat like it should be done.

I'm enjoying getting there though. It's been good.

This weekend I got my workouts in like I was supposed to, yesterday was the rest day actually, but my eating was a little hit or miss this weekend. It wasn't anything awful, no junk food or bs like that, but just a little off from what I'd like. Back to doing it right today. :)

Thanks again to all who've been supportive and continue to provide information and conversation in this topic. It's greatly appreciated.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
WOOOO!!!! Got the workout in today and knocked it way out! I feel so dang great about the workout once more. I've been working really hard on these and improving each and every workout. I'm beat now but I feel really great about it.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Got a real nice workout in last night, along with some running, and that felt nice. Tonight I'm looking forward to the lifting again. I'm getting to where I just really enjoy the resistance training.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Once again knocked out my resistance workout yesterday with flying colors. I got a little more out of it than the last time. I'm loving seeing the small little improvements as I go along. Those help to keep you going cause you know it's working.

Wimbo

Reaction score
Here is an interview with my friend, Matt O'Brien, regarding his system for healthy weight loss. His system works.

[youtube]mi6bYLSaA5I[/youtube]

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Wimbo;4461426 said:
Here is an interview with my friend, Matt O'Brien, regarding his system for healthy weight loss. His system works.

[youtube]mi6bYLSaA5I[/youtube]

I can't watch it at work but I'll hit it up when I'm at home. THanks for the link.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Got the work out in yesterday and even added a little run/walk in afterwards. My 10 year old son loves to go for a run (We've done it twice this week now). He's 10 so of course he loves running. I'm not a fan of it unless it's for a sport but hey it's needed exercise. So I feel pretty good today about yesterdays work. I'm more sore in my legs today after doing the cardio workout and then running. Most of it has to do with the shoes i have to wear. I've got to find a better pair for working out and running. My left ankle and shins are just sore today.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Workout smashed! Sweat is pouring off me as I type this. I feel amazing tonight. I'm so happy I've not missed any workouts thus far. I'm pushing and pushing and week 3 is just about over. Hard to believe next week will be the beginning of the final week of the first month already! It's just flown by. Amazing.

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4464871 said:
Workout smashed! Sweat is pouring off me as I type this. I feel amazing tonight. I'm so happy I've not missed any workouts thus far. I'm pushing and pushing and week 3 is just about over. Hard to believe next week will be the beginning of the final week of the first month already! It's just flown by. Amazing.
Keep up the good work bro.

I'm starting round two of P90x Monday.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Dash28;4465557 said:
Keep up the good work bro.

I'm starting round two of P90x Monday.

That's awesome man! I'm looking forward to the day whem I'm starting my rounds of P90x. I'm enjoying improving so I know those days are coming in the future.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Week 3 has officially ended. Tomorrow begins the start of the final week of month 1. I've got football practice today as some extra exercise for the week so I'm feeling pretty good about the first 3 weeks of the program.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
My fiance and I recently ordered the P90-X (Or P90 not sure gotta double check now) and it arrives around the 26th or so of this month I believe.

We have a membership at LA fitness and it's hard to stay consistent with all we have going on. I find myself working out real well for one week and then missing the next week and the same for her. So we decided to get a home workout program.

Just a little history on me over a year ago I went thru a divorce. It was a low point in my life and I had put on a ton of weight those last few years of my marriage. So I joined a Fitness Bootcamp and dropped 75 lbs in 7 weeks. (Tried to workout on my own for a while after that.)

Since then I have put 20 lbs back on and my weight has gone up and down. I lose weight very quickly but I also gain it quickly. Looking fwd to my P90(X) vids getting here, we are amped!! Will be posting updates soon.

Just curious (If you don't mind me asking,) how much weight have you lost so far? And inches on your waist?

Keep up the good work you have inspired us.....:thumbup::flex:

rynochop

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;4467154 said:
My fiance and I

Just a little history on me over a year ago I went thru a divorce. It was a low point in my life :

You move on quick..;)

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
My fiance and I recently ordered the P90-X (Or P90 not sure gotta double check now) and it arrives around the 26th or so of this month I believe.

We have a membership at LA fitness and it's hard to stay consistent with all we have going on. I find myself working out real well for one week and then missing the next week and the same for her. So we decided to get a home workout program.

Just a little history on me over a year ago I went thru a divorce. It was a low point in my life and I had put on a ton of weight those last few years of my marriage. So I joined a Fitness Bootcamp and dropped 75 lbs in 7 weeks. (Tried to workout on my own for a while after that.)

Since then I have put 20 lbs back on and my weight has gone up and down. I lose weight very quickly but I also gain it quickly. Looking fwd to my P90(X) vids getting here, we are amped!! Will be posting updates soon.

Just curious (If you don't mind me asking,) how much weight have you lost so far? And inches on your waist?

75lbs in 7 weeks is ridiculous. But very very good job. If you don't mind me asking, how' you do that?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score

Awesome man! You'll love them no matter which program you go.

As far as my weight and inches go I won't know for another week. I won't weigh or get new measurements till day 30 which is a week from tomorrow. So Wednesday morning of next week I'll get my new weight and I'll do my measurements Tuesday or Wednesday night before the workout.

I'll have an update for everyone at the 30, 60, and 90 day marks.

Kristi

I Rue Everything
Reaction score
Instead of starting a separate thread, I thought I would ask it here.

Do any of you that work out wear a heart rate monitor/calories burned watch or arm band?

I've been looking at them online as I start up in a new accessible gym today and I want to be able to keep track, but there are so many different options. I want a good one, one that you don't have to wear a chest strap, and one that is easy to use that won't break the bank. All have mixed reviews, so I was wondering if anyone here uses one and if you do what you like and don't like about it.

I more or less want it to see calories burned on the different machines I am using. A lot of them have pedometers on them which does nothing for me since I am in a wheelchair. I need one that shows calories burned on everything, not just walking.

Open to suggestions. I'm going to ask the trainers at the gym today if they recommend anything too.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Kristi;4468594 said:
Instead of starting a separate thread, I thought I would ask it here.

Do any of you that work out wear a heart rate monitor/calories burned watch or arm band?

I've been looking at them online as I start up in a new accessible gym today and I want to be able to keep track, but there are so many different options. I want a good one, one that you don't have to wear a chest strap, and one that is easy to use that won't break the bank. All have mixed reviews, so I was wondering if anyone here uses one and if you do what you like and don't like about it.

I more or less want it to see calories burned on the different machines I am using. A lot of them have pedometers on them which does nothing for me since I am in a wheelchair. I need one that shows calories burned on everything, not just walking.

Open to suggestions. I'm going to ask the trainers at the gym today if they recommend anything too.

I just bought a watch for heart rate monitoring from Walmart for 35.00. It has a feature for tracking heart rate continiously and calories burned in a workout but you have to wear a chest strap for that part. Otherwise you put your finger on the metal plate on top and it checks your heart rate that way.

I am not well versed in these so I don't know much about them but I don't know of any watches that will track continously without a chest monitor. I've got a buddy who just bought one that is a heart rate monitor and IPod all in one but that too has a chest strap and it's even more expensive. It was upwards of 120 bucks so he could continously track all those things and listen to his music.