Packers release Jaylon Smith

CowboyChris

Reaction score
I remember when he and his brother were on the team…ahh the good ole days

JayFord

Reaction score
His movement is not rally an issue. His complete lack of football instincts is the problem

Eagles fans will be all over this

this is where im at

Football can be played at a high level even if you arent athletic but you need instincts....hit the right hole, plug it up, dont bite on the playaction....dont engage 300 pound lineman and if you do quickly shed

Jaylon doesnt do this

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
The next time Jaylon fills a gap at the LOS it will be his first. That's not a sled issue. It's the ability to understand what is going on in front of you

Even when you take way the athleticism features between Micah and Jaylon, the differences are dramatic. One knows what he is doing and the other has no clue. I'll let you decide which is which
These people who REFUSE to admit he CANNOT play....their ego might be bigger than his!

Praxit

Reaction score
...seeing that vid of Jaylon running around still, is huh....? On game film day, coaches have to cringe how the hell he's still on the field.

BBGTYCOON

Reaction score
I don't get the disdain for the guy. He was hurt. Its not his fault he can't play. He had an over-inflated sense of self worth, but that hardly makes him a bad guy.
If that's the case, then the Cowboys staff failed in their evaluation of the player before they drafted him.
Yes they failed miserably, a completely avoidable catastrophe on their part.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
Jaylon seems like a good kid

He made a great comeback attempt and made some money

time to retire man

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I wasn't hurt when he was cut from Dallas, but this one kind of hurts. Dallas watched him suck for a couple of years and paid him a lot of money to do it. Green Bay watches him for a couple of weeks and decides he isn't worth a minimum. What does that say about the leadership in Dallas?

For him, I also feel bad. He could have been great if not for that injury. Same time, he's made more than I likely will in my lifetime. Decent run for a guy that is more-or-less damaged goods.