Players receiving death threats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The majority huh? Where are your statistics?
800px-Population_of_the_United_States%2C_1790-2000.png

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
I bet even more cops would like black men to comply with directions when being detained and then their situation wouldn't escalate to the point the cop has to use deadly force. It's traumatizing for those cops to have to do that.
Maybe if the black men kneeled for the cops we wouldn't have this controversy

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
I bet even more cops would like black men to comply with directions when being detained and then their situation wouldn't escalate to the point the cop has to use deadly force. It's traumatizing for those cops to have to do that.
You're something else. That (good dude) won't reject this obvious nonsense though. :facepalm:

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
Not his job to do your bidding.
Didn't say it was. Don't come at me calling him a good dude when all I see is a hypocrite that responds to one side while staying silent towards the other side. He could've shut his mouth and stayed out of the thread I made. Instead he bans me from my own thread while people like you get to say the dumb **** I just quoted. He's the complete opposite of a good dude.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Didn't say it was. Don't come at me calling him a good dude when all I see is a hypocrite that responds to one side while staying silent towards the other side. He could've shut his mouth and stayed out of the thread I made. Instead he bans me from my own thread while people like you get to say the dumb **** I just quoted. He's the complete opposite of a good dude.
LOL, He bans you from your own thread? :muttley:He's a better dude than I already thought.

stilltheguru88

Reaction score
LOL, He bans you from your own thread? :muttley:He's a better dude than I already thought.
Yup, on a forum that says have thin skin. That's a good dude. I just got a message from a fellow poster with words of advice. Y'all racists aren't worth a conversation. I'm just reading and laughing from now on.......and hoping I run into you in real life

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Yup, on a forum that says have thin skin. That's a good dude. I just got a message from a fellow poster with words of advice. Y'all racists aren't worth a conversation. I'm just reading and laughing from now on.......and hoping I run into you in real life
You are so angry. Why do get so worked up over words? Life is too short to be angry over words.

Oh I'd like running into you in real life. That would be fun. Do you play pool?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Maybe if the black men kneeled for the cops we wouldn't have this controversy

And maybe if they didn't lie about their experiences with cops like Michael Bennett did then blacks would not have this thought in their head that cops will shoot them for no reason and they would be more likely to comply to a police officer's orders.

I'll wait with baited breath on Bennett getting suspended. The NFL lay down with dogs on this one, they only have themselves to blame when they get fleas.

YR

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
And maybe if they didn't lie about their experiences with cops like Michael Bennett did then blacks would not have this thought in their head that cops will shoot them for no reason and they would be more likely to comply to a police officer's orders.

I'll wait with baited breath on Bennett getting suspended. The NFL lay down with dogs on this one, they only have themselves to blame when they get fleas.

YR

Speaking of Michael Bennett, the LVPD released the footage of him being detained. As I always figure, he lied.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-footage-in-michael-bennett-incident-released

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Speaking of Michael Bennett, the LVPD released the footage of him being detained. As I always figure, he lied.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-footage-in-michael-bennett-incident-released

Yup.

Lied thru his teeth.

I would think that would constitute a suspension, but I will wait with baited breath. The NFL has hitched their wagon to this institutional racism from law enforcement nonsense.

But hey, Bennett was worried about his kids at 2 in the morning.

YR

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And the right didn’t go after Obama for 8 years? It’s gotten so bad from both sides that nothing is getting done.o_O
It started b-4 Obama with the whole " nothing getting done" thing ,Friend

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It started b-4 Obama with the whole " nothing getting done" thing ,Friend

Sure did. I also want to note that the criticism that Obama got from the Republicans is nothing compared to what Trump gets.

He is fighting from every direction, all looking to take him down. I do not recall Obama having to fight the media, the dems and the repubs. all at the same time.

I was no fan of Barrack but I respected his position as POTUS. I even thought when he was elected, he just might be what our country needed at the time.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm glad this issue is exposing people. I was invited to a BBQ by a white male who I saw on Facebook run his mouth the same way some of you are. Of course he didn't get a response back from me about me attending. And frankly, if it isn't involving work it would behoove him to never say a word to me. I hope the black people in you guys lives know exactly who y'all. :thumbup:
Ha,ha,ha,ha!,,, this black dude I'd worked with briefly were on a delivery route together one time and get to talking, cutting up about this and that ,,so I end up showing him some bedroom phone videos of this last blonde gal ,,,,ha,ha,ha,ha! dude wanted some of my actiono_O,,,:omg:,,, like just him and me:omg::omg:,,,ha,ha,ha,ha,,, TOO funny:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Unfortunately, decisions have consequences...I hate that it's got to this level though.

Ghost12

Reaction score
I’m white and I know that I was born at the 50 yd line of a 100 yd race. I didn’t realize it until I joined the military and traveled the world and married a non-white. Until the ignorant white man/woman understands this, racism will exist.
Racism comes from all communities, not just the white people you apparently hate so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.