Police acknowledge they are investigating alleged 2017 sexual assault by Dak

bandfan

Reaction score
Most likely. But wouldn't a gold digger ask for something like 5-10 million, not 100 million? That's the one curious part about all of this.
The term was gold digger, not rocket scientist....

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
that we know of. This happened in 2017 right?
Yes, the alleged consensual incident happened in 2017. Dak's accuser stepped forward just a couple months ago saying she could not keep silent any longer. At least this is my understanding.

Brax

Reaction score
Knew it would ruffle someone's feathers. Just calling it like it is. Nothing to do with Dak's personality. Just that her lawyers sued for $100 million and promised not to file criminal charges or let the news leak. Instead of the normal process.... police investigation followed by civil case. Anyone can start the public process, doesn't mean anything. We'll never have to worry about it because we don't have $200 million dollars and are a public figure.
Actually you don’t know anything about this and it’s simply your opinion. No one knows the truth or the facts but you agave already classified her as a gold digger, so she’s the guilty one in your opinion and Dak is the victim.

starfan1

Reaction score
Yes, the alleged consensual incident happened in 2017. Dak's accuser stepped forward just a couple months ago saying she could not keep silent any longer. At least this is my understanding.
and that could be what happened but it wouldn't shock me information coming to surface later that Cowboys had indicators earlier it was on the way. Of course I could list a a few things I believe that are labeled conspiracy theories but id get benched. so there's that!! :laugh:

plasticman

Reaction score
Unless she went to the hospital directly after, there is no hope of proving anything. What took so long? I refuse to believe that Dak is that kind of guy.

This smacks of a deliberate attempt at extortion. The money she is asking for is a negotiating tactic at a settlement. She picked the wrong dude. He's not the type that just wants the issue buried. Dak is a fighter and his reputation is critical for any future success after football.

She's not going to get a penny.

Sandyf

Reaction score
Supposed happen in 2017 and she waits until 2024 to make the claim? Have 3 daughters so very aware of and detest sexual assault on any women but all my daughters say this is totally bogus and she is just trying to extort money.

She and her attorneys know that high profile people will usually settle just to keep it out of the media. Hope Dak sticks to her lawsuit against her so it starts to stop these gold diggers.

Star Guard_31

Reaction score
I'm perfectly willing to accept the possibility Dak is not guilty of the charges, but he has admitted to consensual sex with this woman.

Even if she is trying to extort him and it wasn't rape, your Walter Payton Man of the Year franchise QB having sex with (presumably a stripper) in the parking lot of a strip club isn't a great look.

Time to move on.

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
About the timing thing...my wife was victimized and it took her 10 years to bring it up so to the shame and stigma of it.