Police acknowledge they are investigating alleged 2017 sexual assault by Dak

GroundZero1970

Reaction score
Here's the deal. A woman gave Dak a little something in the back of an SUV, a spur of the moment passion thing. He never called and she's been stewing about it for years. Someone told her she could make bank, or she finally went over the edge of crazy. Happens all the time.
Or Dak assaulted her and she is horrified and embarrassed, he becomes the face of the cowboys and she saw what happened with Ben, Tyson and Kobe and was afraid of the fallout. See it goes both ways don't assume

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Why would Dak have to assault or force himself on anyone? He probably had like 20 to choose from, like every other young NFL player that night would. Believe all women?? Why did it take 7 years for her to say something? Garbage...
Maybe he was tipsy

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Good grief -- the fact, alone, that the woman involved waited 7 years to make her case known seems awfully suspicious to me. Whether there's a case to "hand a hat on" remains to be seen. For Dak's sake, let's hope this thing gets resolved expeditiously. I'll bet she's digging for gold. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There is zero reason to not allow both. Prescott can be presumed innocent. The alleged victim can be presumed to be telling the truth. Neither cancel the other out.

The court is the deciding factor. Even then, an appeals process can reverse a lower court's decision in favor of either party.
A polygraph is much easier. I like my way better.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Most likely. But wouldn't a gold digger ask for something like 5-10 million, not 100 million? That's the one curious part about all of this.
That is what I was wondering about, why ask for that much?
Also why no criminal chgs?

The 100 mil may be a negotiation start point that they expect to come down to 10-20 mil ?
So the other thing I would ask is why wait so long to come forward with this??

And also I wonder if dak had his bowtie on when this happened ?? :muttley:

ghst187

Reaction score
Based on the Zeke standard for Cowboys set by Goodell, Dak should be suspended for six games even if it’s proven completely untrue. Just sayin.
If true, full season.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not taking a side in this case, but doesn't it strike anyone as odd that she stepped forward and accused Dak right before he's slated to get a big contract extension?

starfan1

Reaction score
I think the cowboys must have known this information for sometime hence the Trey Lance trade. Well see how it plays out but if he committed the crime he should do the time and immediately be released.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I think the cowboys must have known this information for sometime hence the Trey Lance trade. Well see how it plays out but if he committed the crime he should do the time and immediately be released.
Dak didn't even know this until January when his accuser sent the letter. The Lance trade happened five months prior.