Pro Wrestling Updates

rags

Reaction score
Just heard a podcast with Vince Russo. He thinks Lesnar is looking at the WWE's dwindling ratings and may decide not to return this year.

Can you blame Lesnar?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just heard a podcast with Vince Russo. He thinks Lesnar is looking at the WWE's dwindling ratings and may decide not to return this year.

Can you blame Lesnar?
No. Record low ratings.

The product sucks and if you think it's bad now at WWE, just wait until Bryan, Punk and Strowman show up at AEW.

RaZon

Reaction score
Let's see....

Seth Rollins
Drew McIintyre
Roman Reigns
Finn Balor
Randy Orton
John Cena
AJ Styles

vs

Kenny Omega
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Sting.....sorta
CM Punk
Jon Moxley
Lance Archer
The Jackson's
MJF
Brian Cage
Hangman Page................need to lose the drinking angle, adds nothing.

Then the big difference, Orange Cassidy, Rey Fenix, Penta, Pac, Darby Allyn, Haggard.

AEW rules!

Where is Ryback?

Last edited:

rags

Reaction score
No. Record low ratings.

The product sucks and if you think it's bad now at WWE, just wait until Bryan, Punk and Strowman show up at AEW.

Did you see my earlier post? The WWE may be having second thoughts about releasing Strowman.

rags

Reaction score
Programming note for tomorrow night:

Tomorrow night, NXT will not be on the USA Network. Instead, it will be on the SyFy channel at 7:00 Central.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Did you see my earlier post? The WWE may be having second thoughts about releasing Strowman.
Yes. It's my understanding he has already been released and they are trying to bring him back.

If I was Strowman, I'd flip my middle finger at Vince and sign with AEW immediately.

rags

Reaction score
Natalya suffered an ankle injury during last night's episode of RAW. She had to be helped to the locker room. Could be serious, reports www.ringsidenews.com.

www.ringsidenews.com is also reporting that the WWE may be heading back to Saudi Arabia in October.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's see....

Seth Rollins
Drew McIintyre
Roman Reigns
Finn Balor
Randy Orton
John Cena
AJ Styles

vs

Kenny Omega
Chris Jericho
Cody Rhodes
Sting.....sorta
CM Punk
Jon Moxley
Lance Archer
The Jackson's
MJF
Brian Cage
Hangman Page................need to lose the drinking angle, adds nothing.

Then the big difference, Orange Cassidy, Rey Fenix, Penta, Pac, Darby Allyn, Haggard.

AEW rules!

Where is Ryback?

:lmao:

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You could kind of see where this was going.

Remember Dakota Kai turned on Tegan Nox as well.

I like both wrestlers and I had hoped their alliance would have lasted longer. But nothing does in WWE these days.

rags

Reaction score
I like both wrestlers and I had hoped their alliance would have lasted longer. But nothing does in WWE these days.

My criticism of professional wrestling over the years has been less storyline and more wrestling.

But, they don't seem to be interested in what I think.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My criticism of professional wrestling over the years has been less storyline and more wrestling.

But, they don't seem to be interested in what I think.

Same here. I watch for the great in-ring ability and athleticism. That’s why I prefer NXT to RAW or Smackdown.

rags

Reaction score
Same here. I watch for the great in-ring ability and athleticism. That’s why I prefer NXT to RAW or Smackdown.

I was in Fort Worth for MITB. How they do ladder matches without serious injury is beyond me.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WWE Reportedly Makes More Employee Layoffs
By Marc Middleton |July 28, 2021

WWE has reportedly laid off more corporate employees.

WWE recently let go of several employees from various departments such as marketing, merchandising, and other consumer product areas, according to Fightful Select. There is no word yet on the number of layoffs in this most recent round of cuts.

It was noted that several people let go over the last few months were told by other people still with the company that there’s a good chance they will be brought back at some point. We saw a similar situation when WWE furloughed dozens of employees due to the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020, and then brought some of them back months later.

For what it’s worth, there has been no talk of any talent cuts being expected while these corporate layoffs are happening.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2...ayoffs/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

rags

Reaction score
No. Record low ratings.

Plus, it's not like he needs the money. Last I saw, he's worth an estimated $30M.