Rate the last movie you saw

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
CanadianCowboysFan;4048708 said:
"Caesar is home"

My eyes welled up at this point.

Prior to going into this movie, if you told me this movie would make me feel such human attachment and passion with respect to a CGI rendered "ape", I would have never believed you.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Just saw What If...

All in all not a bad movie. Not great by any standards but the content was really good. It had a kinda "It's A Wonderful Life" feel about it.

I recommend it for anyone who has ever questioned the decisions they made in their life. If so, you will have a connection with this movie.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Captain America - 4/10 - I had no idea what the plot was, and they didnt do anything out of the box getting there. There was no chemistry between Evans and the female lead.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
Thirty Minutes or Less...8/10

Like others said, Aziz steals the show. So many good one-liners. Really funny, imo.

The Switch Up....7/10

Very raunchy. I LOL'd the most at the little babies. Go see it.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Insidious - 3/10

Boring, trite and tired. What a waste of time. This is Paranormal Activity with a bigger marketing budget, and a worse script.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Red Riding Hood _ I'm only halfway through, and so far i give it about a 2/10. Most of that is because of gary oldman not quite sucking as much as everyone else.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;4058838 said:
Red Riding Hood _ I'm only halfway through, and so far i give it about a 2/10. Most of that is because of gary oldman not quite sucking as much as everyone else.

Isn't that movie directed by the lady that directed the first Twilight? She is awful.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
The Lincoln Lawyer 6.75/10

It was a pretty solid movie. I enjoyed it and it's definately worth watching but here is my biggest issue with it, and it's what keeps it from being a much higher rated movie.

I'm a Michael Connolly fan. So I've read almost every book he's written so far, including the book this movie is based off of. Now I know going into a movie that there will always be some changes, things left out, and such and that's fine. As long as you don't screw it up by changing a ton of important details or anything.

For example when they made the movie Blood Work with Clint Eastwood, another movie based off of one of MC's books, they completely changed the ending, and who the killer was, and it made the movie absolute trash. It completely ruined it.

Now with this one they didn't completely change things up but they did enough shifting around, and changing of the end of the movie, to really annoy me. That always will downgrade a movie when that happens, at least for me.

But other than that I thought they did a solid job although as much as I thought Matthew did a good job in the role of Mickey Hollar I don't really think he was the right casting for the role. Just based off of how the character is in the book and such I just didn't get Matthew in that role as completely as you should, but still he did a pretty solid job.

I did think Ryan Phillipee (or however you spell his last name) did a fantastic job in the role of Louis Roulet and also that he was a really well cast person for that role. That was a real good job did by the people from this movie.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
ChldsPlay;4058838 said:

That movie was awful. I hated it.

I'd give Red Riding Hood a 1/10.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ChldsPlay;4058838 said:

I give you a 1/10 for going and paying money to see that. I mean just watching the ads made it look like a total bore...I just could not find myself wanting to go and pay to watch it.

Oh well...your money not mine.:D

===

Watched a movie called Big Stan over the weekend (on cinemax I think). Had not heard of this movie, was out in 2007. Rob Schnieder (sp?) movie. I thought oh well if it sucks I will just turn the channel but it was not too bad and had some pretty funny parts in it. It is not a great comedy classic by any stretch of the imagination but I laughed a few times. I think I liked it more because I thought it would be terrible and so with low expectations it seemed much better. The line Dan Haggerty (grizzly adams) says in the bar to Rob's character had me cracking up.

Watched Unstoppable with Denzel Washington. Not great, Not bad. Just a decent movie to waste some time watching. The acting and all of that were good but the movie as a whole was your run of the mill hollywood storyline for an drama/action type movie.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Conan 6/10

Not bad ....... the actor playing Conan was great ...... everyone else was so-so.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
zrinkill;4060592 said:
Conan 6/10

Not bad ....... the actor playing Conan was great ...... everyone else was so-so.

It looked like the story and maybe the action would be better than the original.

However it would be hard to out do Arnold as Conan and James as Thulsa Doom.

But like I said...just from the scenes I have seen it looked like there was more action and monters/bad guys.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
My 5th anniversary was Friday, so I got beat over the head with chick flicks over the weekend.

One Day: 6 / 10. *SPOILER BELOW*

The Switch: 6 / 10 Can a chick flick rate higher than 10? I suppose Titanic was better than a 6 / 10. Though I think that was more than just a chick flick.

*** SPOILER for One Day ***
I knew she was going to die from the opening scene. Her riding that bike through town just screamed it. When the timeline reversed back to the late 80s, that just put the rubber stamp on it.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;4060537 said:
That movie was awful. I hated it.

I'd give Red Riding Hood a 1/10.

After finishing I would as well. Oldman got worse as the movie went on, so I can't even give it points for him.

BrAinPaiNt;4060555 said:
I give you a 1/10 for going and paying money to see that. I mean just watching the ads made it look like a total bore...I just could not find myself wanting to go and pay to watch it.

Oh well...your money not mine.:D

It was just my in store exchange for Blockbuster Online. It was the only new release blu-ray I hadn't seen that they had in stock, except for maybe Beastly or some other crap. I'm more interested in the 2 I picked up last night:

Dylan Dog: Looked like it could be humorous, though I hear it's garbage.
The Conspirator: This one looks good.

BrAinPaiNt

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ChldsPlay;4061968 said:
After finishing I would as well. Oldman got worse as the movie went on, so I can't even give it points for him.

It was just my in store exchange for Blockbuster Online. It was the only new release blu-ray I hadn't seen that they had in stock, except for maybe Beastly or some other crap. I'm more interested in the 2 I picked up last night:

Dylan Dog: Looked like it could be humorous, though I hear it's garbage.
The Conspirator: This one looks good.

Is that Dylan dog the one where he is a vampire hunter or something?

Kevinicus

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;4062002 said:
Is that Dylan dog the one where he is a vampire hunter or something?

Something like that, bounty hunter of the dead or something. Not real sure.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
SultanOfSix;4048982 said:
My eyes welled up at this point.

Prior to going into this movie, if you told me this movie would make me feel such human attachment and passion with respect to a CGI rendered "ape", I would have never believed you.

Yeah, mine might have watered as well if Franco didn't immediately ruin it with his, "Yeah... dude, like Cesar IS home, man."

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
That's funny. I like franco from interviews and what-not but he isn't great. Tbf I didn't see what everyone says is his best performance, 127 hours, but I always see him as goofy little james Franco in every role. He looks the same, sounds the same, over-acts the same.

He reminds me of Joey tribiani from Friends if he was a big Hollywood actor.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
ChldsPlay;4062114 said:
Something like that, bounty hunter of the dead or something. Not real sure.

Undead Detective I guess it was. Anyways, it was terrible. I don't even think I know what it was about. Worse than Red Riding Hood, and by quite a bit actually, so I guess I give it a .2/10 or something.

Columbiana - 7/10. Pretty much about what you'd expect from the trailer. Zoe Saldana is smokin.