7/10
Enjoyable detective drama
Good twists

Ant-man
6/10
Decent fun movie

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Just watched "The Shallows"........Blake Livey is hot, and literally the only good thing about this movie......everything else is just asinine......One of the dumbest movies Ive ever seen to be honest.....

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Ghostbusters (2016) - 4/10. The trailers are an 100% accurate representation of this movie. Outside of some of Chris Hemsworth's role, and a line towards the end, the comedy fell extremely flat. It's just a very awful script. The cameos are pretty bad, and one of them really drags things to a halt. There are a lot of reasons to criticize the movie objectively, but the main point is that it's trying to be a comedy, and it's just not very funny. I can't recommend it at all.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
The new Independence Day
7/10

It was what I expected....corny, new graphics and some pretty bad acting. The sci-fi aspect arose my score to a 7, the only real reason to see this.

It is not one of those nostalgic can't misses, just wait for on-demand or cable.

Dude... You got it to 7... Lol

It was just weird watching all the tie ins to the first one and yet no charisma, no amped up feeling.

They totally dissed will smith, he died in test crash. Ouch! Lol

They should have showed a man in captivity by the aliens at the end of movie.
Then will can come back in part 3 like vin diesel in triple xxx.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
the new independence day was horrible at best. 2 of 10.

it's not even good enough at being bad for me to want to elaborate more than that.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It was just weird watching all the tie ins to the first one and yet no charisma, no amped up feeling.

That movie was everything wrong with filmmaking. All flash and no substance. All sizzle and no steak. Actors who can't act, paired with a director who can't direct, resulting in an awful film. It deserves all of the criticism it gets and should be tanking as it is.

Hopefully, we will never see the sequel that they alluded to at the end of this film. This level of dreck doesn't deserve to continue.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
That movie was everything wrong with filmmaking. All flash and no substance. All sizzle and no steak. Actors who can't act, paired with a director who can't direct, resulting in an awful film. It deserves all of the criticism it gets and should be tanking as it is.

Hopefully, we will never see the sequel that they alluded to at the end of this film. This level of dreck doesn't deserve to continue.

Agreed.

Refresh my memory. What did they allude to?

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
That they were going to go into space and take the war to the aliens, along with that goofy alien ball.

the movie itself was confusing, lacked substance, flowed about as well as water on mars, the acting was horrible and the writing could take quality lessons from the acting on quality control.

and these were what i found positive from the experience. :)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the movie itself was confusing, lacked substance, flowed about as well as water on mars, the acting was horrible and the writing could take quality lessons from the acting on quality control.

and these were what i found positive from the experience. :)

I'm right there with you.

And we waited 20 years for this?!?!?

Will Smith can be criticized for other things, but he was right to have avoided this bomb.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I'm right there with you.

And we waited 20 years for this?!?!?

Will Smith can be criticized for other things, but he was right to have avoided this bomb.

I just saw that he wanted $50 million for this film and part 3.
The total budget of first film.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just saw that he wanted $50 million for this film and part 3.
The total budget of first film.

I had heard that too. Robert Downey Jr 'Iron Man' money.

He's not worth close to that, and his career looks to be in a tailspin, but he made the correct call in avoiding this turkey.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
(1956) Earth vs. the Flying Saucers
7/10

Earth_vs_the_Flying_Saucers_DVD.jpg

Fun classic sci-fi film. Great effects back in the day. Recommend for those who love 50's saucer films.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

A 7 only because I like aliens and the first one, heh. Other than that, it was horrible!

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
in all honesty, this movie seemed more sharknado than the original movie.

That's pretty good right there lol

I had heard that too. Robert Downey Jr 'Iron Man' money.

He's not worth close to that, and his career looks to be in a tailspin, but he made the correct call in avoiding this turkey.

I like will. He is a "movie star"
He has become a pretty good actor.

He's not worth $25 it's true.

I agree that avoiding that Turkey was right move... In some ways... But even if he took $10 mil per movie... That's $20 mil.

I ain't turning it down.
You see deniro turning down turkeys? Look at last bunch of movies lol

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score

Do you think they care? They made a boat load of money because people are willing to spend $15 per ticket on a movie they expect to suck. Happens constantly. Every response for Batman vs Superman, the new X-Men, this Independence Day, etc was along the lines of, "I wasn't expecting it to be great but I didn't expect it to be this bad." Why would you spend money on a movie you weren't expecting to be that good in the first place? These kinds of movies come out every few weeks. And none of them are memorable. People still talk about Titanic. Who's still talking about the latest Transformers? Or the latest Jurassic Park reboot? Or the latest Superman? But people still flock to see them.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think they care? They made a boat load of money because people are willing to spend $15 per ticket on a movie they expect to suck. Happens constantly. Every response for Batman vs Superman, the new X-Men, this Independence Day, etc was along the lines of, "I wasn't expecting it to be great but I didn't expect it to be this bad." Why would you spend money on a movie you weren't expecting to be that good in the first place? These kinds of movies come out every few weeks. And none of them are memorable. People still talk about Titanic. Who's still talking about the latest Transformers? Or the latest Jurassic Park reboot? Or the latest Superman? But people still flock to see them.

Yeah, I "think they care" when they cause studios to lose money like this film is on its way to doing.

Nobody's going to green light giving Roland Emmerich $200 million again, ever.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Batman V Superman -- 0 out of 10

I can't believe how bad that movie was.

Nothing made sense. Nothing had weight. And the action scenes were pretty lame.

Absolutely nothing worked in this movie.

How can a movie with that big of a budget fail that miserably?

Where was the supervision?

I would gladly watch Elektra over this movie.