Rate the last movie you saw

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well hell, see if I recommend another movie to you. Damn, how demanding can one person be? Sound premise, good dialogue, inspiring cinematography, note worthiness and zombies that aren't cyborgs? And here, I thought distracting from the story was a good thing.

Ok, Ok, OK!!!!! I wasn't high but I did have a gentle buzz that I maintained nicely throughout the viewing. And I like chicks with scars in movies like that.
She was a bright spot in the movie. Good character and backstory, and decent acting.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She was a bright spot in the movie. Good character and backstory, and decent acting.
I thought the lead actor did a pretty good job as well. I really wasn't expecting much and had it in my DVR and thought I'd start watching it or dump it and it caught me right so I stayed with it. There are times that I am more demanding and times I am a lot easier to please and forgiving of the warts. And since I paid nothing for it, I was easy.

Unlike buying "Man of Steel" and pausing it every 15 minutes, walking over to the kitchen cabinet and slamming my forehead into it as punishment.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Watched "Rambo Last Blood". It was good,not a masterpiece,but this is Rambo. It is telling the story the mainstream media doesn't want to talk about what is coming from South of the border. Solid B+

Oh, so propaganda. Thanks for the advise.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Old man and the gun.

Redford was OK. But the movies was way too slow...
I watched about 2/3 then stopped.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Anna - A Russian spy / hit woman movie.

Lots of plot twists and turns. Helen Mirian was her handler - great effort on her part.
Very good - I would rate this an 8.

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Tall Girl.

About tall girl in high school. And the problems she faces.
It was OK.
I would say about a 6.5.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My wife and I finally saw "The Green Book". A powerful and inspirational movie based on the real life relationship of Tony Lip and Doc Shirley. The fact that Viggo Mortensen and Mahershala Ali gave the performances of their careers only added to the enjoyment.

Solid 10/10.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
My wife and I finally saw "The Green Book". A powerful and inspirational movie based on the real life relationship of Tony Lip and Doc Shirley. The fact that Viggo Mortensen and Mahershala Ali gave the performances of their careers only added to the enjoyment.

Solid 10/10.
Redbox'd that and then bought it. Agree, great human drama with comedy just at the right spots.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I'll wait for it because I'll buy it. Damned shame when a man is obsessive with these series and can't help himself. When company comes, I have to hide Rocky V or explain myself.
I have Rocky V...but I bought a Rocky set, so I can just say I am not to blame that it was included.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Downton abbey. Wife and I loved the series. The movie was just a longer version of one of the tv shows. It was worth the price of admission just to hear Maggie Smith's one liners. If you liked the series you will like the movie.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Watched The Den and Unfriended: Dark Web back to back. Both excellent. Very unsettling. I give them both a 8 of 10. If you are planning or gorging on horror movies this Halloween, I would definitely add these two to the list

The Unfriended looks like cheap teen scares on the surface, but its Blumhouse and usually produce very good movies.