BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
I wonder if trading Mathis is the only way they believe they could afford Murray.

In any event, Chip Kelly is stupid and I'm supportive of that.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Exactly. Just because the players heading out moved quickly and happened prior to their replacements coming in, its no reason to panic.

We always knew DeMarco would be gone if another offer was crazy, and this one was. Its not hard to find a replacement either in the draft, or FA, or both.

It was obvious one of Free or Parnell would leave and one of them left.

Carter was going to get more than Dallas wanted to pay, and he did.

Durant would have been nice as a backup, but it was very unlikely he would have started next year.

Harris is a good player but we didn't have enough touches to use him at WR. His ST ability can be replaced with a late round draft pick.

None of these moves are unexpected - or bad moves in the grand scheme of things.

Durant really is the only surprise to me. I thought he would re-sign.

CyberB0b

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Eagles fans be like:

11046922_10200410475780494_4504800775658380698_n.jpg

Christiann

Reaction score
My eagle friend is trying to justify the price and I can't help but laugh:laugh:. Wow that is an awful contract, but I can't even hate DeMarco. Get cha money!!

Cowboysfan1975

Reaction score
People, please quit saying that money is well deserved. He had one very good season. That one season had much more to do with a beastly oline then it did with Murray. He will never come close to that kind of production again.

Wayne02

Reaction score
Murray: This was never about the money.

....while signing with the team who offered the most money.

Murray: It's about winning a Super Bowl.

....while signing with a team that has never won a Super Bowl.

First of all, whenever a player says that it's not about the money, you know they're lying. They all say that. Second of all, who on the Cowboys playing roster have won a Super Bowl?