Twitter: Schoonmaker suffers setback, could make his training-camp debut Monday

jblaze2004

Reaction score
We passed on Darnell Washington due to a "medical concern" but we draft Schoonmaker who is injured and was injured before we drafted him/ Meanwhile, Darnell is actually practicing and taking advantage of his time at Steelers training camp. I still wanted Darnell over Schoonmaker. Darnell was the better player and should have been the pick. Schoonmaker was a 4th round talent we took in the 2nd.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
I didnt know schoonbummer was playing behind a pro bowler. Anyway enough of your whataboutisms. The picked sucked and OUR team that has fallen flat on offense in the playoffs that could use the help. Schoonbummer will never even beat out jake ferguson
Lol a fortune teller. I gotcha. I forget I'm talking to the bum kelvin Joseph fan

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We passed on Darnell Washington due to a "medical concern" but we draft Schoonmaker who is injured and was injured before we drafted him/ Meanwhile, Darnell is actually practicing and taking advantage of his time at Steelers training camp. I still wanted Darnell over Schoonmaker. Darnell was the better player and should have been the pick. Schoonmaker was a 4th round talent we took in the 2nd.
He was not a 4th round talented. He did go a bit higher than he should have but not by much.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
And eagles fans would say it was a bad pick i dont understand. Their 2nd round picked sucked as well. Are you saying because the eagles went to the sb with a bad 2nd round pick we can too?
Do you mean Jurgens out of Nebraska? Isn’t he the guy they drafted to replace Kelce in the future? He played in 17 games and may start this season, according to their latest depth chart. Who ever said the guy is a bust?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm still really happy to have Mazi. Because of his position and tools, he can be a massive difference maker for a defense already pushing towards elite.

I'm also not ready to declare Schoon done. Before that though I had plenty of faith in Ferguson and Hendershot. I didn't think TE was such a major need, but apparently I was wrong.
Ill definjtely take mazi.

Schoon not done just looking like redshirt

Reactions: CWR