Sean Payton To Sign With Broncos

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Insane amount of picks for a QB and HC

FecTIEdWQAErTTN.jpg

visionary

Reaction score
I’m not trading away premium draft picks for any head coach, especially not one who quit because he was burned out. That’s my point! I would take Sean Payton minus the draft compensation over Kellen Moore any day.
That’s a different argument but they’re not “the same guy” by a long shot

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That’s a different argument but they’re not “the same guy” by a long shot
Based on their coaching record, I really don’t see any difference between McCarthy and Payton. I’m looking at the results and they’re pretty much the same.

T-RO

Reaction score
But historically a well run franchise with good fans and deep pocket owners who wanna make a splash
History's got little to do with it.

Brand new ownership as of 8/9/22. Walmart family now. Paton their GM has just been there year or so.

Broncos are a poorly run outfit. They make Jerry look good.
Again, don't know how you can make any judgment. New ownership, pretty new GM. Wilson trade might not have worked but it wasn't widely panned by experts/insiders when it happened.

SiCk_DiAbLo

Reaction score
Damn, Saints made out Big!

The Saints will receive the Broncos' 2023 first-round pick (No. 29 overall) and 2024 second-round pick for Payton and the Saints' 2024 third-round selection, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The Broncos are also expected to make Payton one of the highest-paid head coaches in the league.:laugh:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Damn, Saints made out Big!

The Saints will receive the Broncos' 2023 first-round pick (No. 29 overall) and 2024 second-round pick for Payton and the Saints' 2024 third-round selection, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

The Broncos are also expected to make Payton one of the highest-paid head coaches in the league.:laugh:

Wow, the Broncos really are going all in on Russell Wilson and Sean Payton.