Sean Taylor's felony charges have wrecked several lives

StanleySpadowski

Reaction score
riggo said:
Taylor supposedly pulls a gun?? Is that it? He pulled a gun??? Whats the big deal?

Of all the stupid statements I've seen on message boards, this one ranks in the top 10.

If someone and their posse of thugs showed up on your doorstep tomorrow gun drawn you'd be fine with that? After all, it's no big deal.

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
Of all the stupid statements I've seen on message boards, this one ranks in the top 10.

If someone and their posse of thugs showed up on your doorstep tomorrow gun drawn you'd be fine with that? After all, it's no big deal.

if i stole their ATV, i wouldnt be shocked.

CPnasty

Reaction score
Alexander, c'mon man you really thought that was ST myspace profile there is about a 100 of them, you should search some more because i don't think you got the right one.:lmao2:

burmafrd

Reaction score
Riggo, if by now you cannot admit that Taylor is a disaster looking for a place to happen, then you will never get it.

jrumann59

Reaction score
S. Taylor=Dwayne Goodrich, S. Taylor has more money and noteriety to lose. Remember Many Commanders live in DC, and since I have down work in that town and in SE it is Thug Lyfe all the way yo!

riggo

Benched
Reaction score
burmafrd said:
Riggo, if by now you cannot admit that Taylor is a disaster looking for a place to happen, then you will never get it.

i'll state my point- i'm not saying he hasnt made mistakes. i believe he did wave a gun. i also believe that he's a hot head who had his ATVs stolen and he reacted like a vigilante. i'd like to know more about who shot at him, why the charges were dropped against the alleged theives, and why there has been nobody prosecuted but him.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
riggo said:
if i stole their ATV, i wouldnt be shocked.

ahh so its guilty until proven innocent for the guys that Taylor assulted, but its innocent until proven guilty for taylor. hypocrite

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
riggo said:
i'll state my point- i'm not saying he hasnt made mistakes. i believe he did wave a gun. i also believe that he's a hot head who had his ATVs stolen and he reacted like a vigilante. i'd like to know more about who shot at him, why the charges were dropped against the alleged theives, and why there has been nobody prosecuted but him.

So you think he committed the crime but he should not be prosecuted for it?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
My apologies to some of the Skins fans who come here that I enjoy. For the most part the ones who have responded to this thread make you guys look bad.

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. Holy cow.

MossBurner

Reaction score
Alexander said:
Keeping a "MySpace" profile is step one for starters.

So, every 23 year old with a MySpace profile is immature? Well, there goes the future, because about 90% of people currently in undergraduate institutions have MySpace profiles. Ask your children.

MossBurner

Reaction score
BigDFan5 said:
So you think he committed the crime but he should not be prosecuted for it?

In Florida where the penalties are ridiculous, no.

If he were convicted in Virginia with a first time offense, sure. He would get no jail time for brandishing a weapon. Probably suspended 2 games.

Come to think of it, he wouldn't get convicted anyway. Where's the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt? There's plenty of doubt.

MossBurner

Reaction score
SkinsHokieFan said:
Does anyone on this board have any evidence Taylor pulled a gun? Anyone?

Proof? What proof? There's proof?

I guess the prosecution is saving their candid camera tape for the 'trial'.

TEK2000

Reaction score
MossBurner said:
In Florida where the penalties are ridiculous, no.

If he were convicted in Virginia with a first time offense, sure. He would get no jail time for brandishing a weapon. Probably suspended 2 games.

Come to think of it, he wouldn't get convicted anyway. Where's the evidence beyond a reasonable doubt? There's plenty of doubt.

So if someone pulled a gun in your face, you'd want them to be tried in Virginia where they'd basically have no consequences for their action?

I just can't understand that... then again, I'm from Texas where we believe in punishing our criminals. I guess we're the minority these days.

MossBurner

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:
So if someone pulled a gun in your face, you'd want them to be tried in Virginia where they'd basically have no consequences for their action?

I just can't understand that... then again, I'm from Texas where we believe in punishing our criminals. I guess we're the minority these days.

I just stated that if he were to be convicted, I would wish it to be in Virginia where the penalty fits the crime. Gun laws in FLA are crazy.

Then again if I were a punk thief who stole some ATVs and the owner pulled a gun in my face, then I probably wouldn't give a damn. I would probably gather up some of my buddies, drive to the guy's house and shoot it to hell. Then a few months later I would steal some more ATVs. Then I would act like a righteous martyr and make a big scene out of something that was my fault to begin with.

And if I were a thief and an attempted murderer, then I probably wouldn't think too much of lying to the police about the guy pulling a gun on me instead of him actually just beating the piss out of me.

SkinsHokieFan

Reaction score
TEK2000 said:

Where is the evidence he pulled a gun?

Just give me one iota of it, and I agree with you, punish his ***

In Texas though, you all can shoot the fool back ;)