Should we explore Justin Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You probably have posts giving him credit, but you’ve been highly critical of him. I never said you haven’t given him any credit. You’re still dodging the question. Do you think Fields is better than Dak?
I didnt "dodge" anything. I was clarifying my original point. Then you started demanding ecplanations of claims i never made. Intellectually dishonest.
I think...at this point in time dak is better and plays on a better team....as well he should be.
Put fields on this team and i bet hes a better qb.
I hope that answers your desperate questioning and is clear.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just to prove to those like you who are ignorant saying Dak sucks. Second in NFL MVP proves you all are wrong. I mean, duh.
2nd place is a participation trophy.....for children playing t ball.

I never...ever...said dak sucks. I have said he can suck....and make some very dumb plays i dont see other qbs make. Throwing the ball out of bounds on 3rd down when you need to kill clock. Stepping out of bounds untouched at the one foot line. Forcing the ball to trible covered ceedee for pick 6....for starters.

Just have to continue to lie to get your internet tough guy bully ops running to give meaning to your life.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
2nd place is a participation trophy.....for children playing t ball.

I never...ever...said dak sucks. I have said he can suck....and make some very dumb plays i dont see other qbs make. Throwing the ball out of bounds on 3rd down when you need to kill clock. Stepping out of bounds untouched at the one foot line. Forcing the ball to trible covered ceedee for pick 6....for starters.

Just have to continue to lie to get your internet tough guy bully ops running to give meaning to your life.
Not when it proves you have no fricken clue about football.

aikemirv

Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how Dak's team handles this next contract, does he ask for every penny? probably..Dak, CD, #11 all good players but from what they have shown in the playoffs so far its a hard pill to swallow for the fans when they are all asking for max deals with nothing to show. The whole run it back theme may have run its course with this fanbase..
Yep, you know if Dak gets the top dollar CeeDee will not settle for anything less and neither would Micah!

Chasing6

Reaction score
I don't want to pay Dak 60 million so he can continue to fail in the playoffs- If you are fine with just the 10-12 win season and nothing more for the next 5 years just throw your 60 mill down the drain.

As far as Fields - I would not trade for him but there are other options to save the money and strengthen the team elsewhere
Then why pay/extend Micah? Are you are fine with giving up 150+ yards rushing and 5.5 yards a carry?

You can't be mad at Dak for FM Jeruh's incompetence after 30+ years.

The contract has given all the cards to Dak and his Agent. If you wanted or were hoping for a team friendly deal, GM Jeruh blew that when he traded for Trance, in my opinion.

He tried to send Dak and his agent a message and it failed miserably. In addition to wasting a 4th(future RB) and $5.2M that could have helped sign a DT in free agency.

All we can hope for at this point is Dak still loves Dallas and that he wants to win badly enough that he is willing to have mercy on GM Jeruh and Cowboys Nation.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Then why pay/extend Micah? Are you are fine with giving up 150+ yards rushing and 5.5 yards a carry?

The contract has given all the cards to Dak and his Agent. If you wanted or were hoping for a team friendly deal, GM Jeruh blew that when he traded for Trance, in my opinion.

He tried to send Dak and his agent a message and it failed miserably. In addition to wasting a 4th(future RB) and $5.2M that could have helped sign a DT in free agency.

All we can hope for at this point is Dak still loves Dallas and that he wants to win badly enough that he is willing to have mercy on GM Jeruh and Cowboys Nation.
Why extend Micah? Would I give up Micah for a couple first? Possibly if I thought those picks were going to be early enough. A couple first rounders and a couple elite players for what you would pay Micah would probably be a good team move honestly. I am not mad at Dak - he is just not the answer - he is the problem and just a bigger problem the more you pay him!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

thats the point for some ..not all (some are here for the Dak drama)..most dont see the reason to pay these top guys when they can not get it done in the playoffs...its hard to argue against. Me i think they should all go but not because i dont think they are good players..they can not shake the funk that has been created here and when a player here gets to far into this funk there is not return. Our only hope is to luck into one with young players who dont know any better before they get ruined.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
assuming we are not going to extend Dak, should we at least explore the possibility of trading for Fields, from what i’m hearing 2nd rounder possibly a late 1st. we could get more draft capital than that for Dak,
You can get him cheaper than that and it will pay off. His issue is coaching at Chicago and a new GM that did not draft him.

shabazz

Reaction score
No thanks to Fields. He and Dakota both have deficiencies and I don't see him as an upgrade....no matter how hard ESPN keeps trying to build him up

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Put fields on this team and i bet hes a better qb.
I hope that answers your desperate questioning and is clear.
Are you serious?? :laugh: You wouldn’t bet anything on that and you know it. lol So you do think Fields is better than Dak…Wow! :rolleyes: Fields isn’t half the passer Dak is. The Bears added DJ Moore and Fields still put up less than 2600 yards and half of those yards went to Moore. Fields has been sacked 135 times in three seasons. He’s had 30 INTs and only 40 career TD passes. Plus he’s had 38 fumbles. The Cowboys wouldn’t win CRAP with a QB who looks to run all the time and takes sacks and commits turnovers. I knew you weren’t clued up about football and this confirms it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you serious?? :laugh: You wouldn’t bet anything on that and you know it. lol So you do think Fields is better than Dak…Wow! :rolleyes: Fields isn’t half the passer Dak is. The Bears added DJ Moore and Fields still put up less than 2600 yards and half of those yards went to Moore. Fields has been sacked 135 times in three seasons. He’s had 30 INTs and only 40 career TD passes. Plus he’s had 38 fumbles. The Cowboys wouldn’t win CRAP with a QB who looks to run all the time and takes sacks and commits turnovers. I knew you weren’t clued up about football and this confirms it.
So you actually think that's what I said.... You have some SERIOUS cognitive bias dude. That is why you ARE....a Dak Ultra Crusader. (not a cowboys fan)

When I said "fields becomes a better QB"...that is EXACTLY what I meant.

I NEVER said "he becomes better than Dak".

You just assume because you are nuts about Dak, it ruins your logic and reason.

I will say it again...and a bit slower for you. Now...just read this ONLY...don't try to parse or mince or placate or give your gracious protection to dak...just read this SLOW!

Put
Fields
On
This
Team

And
He
Becomes

(slow down there you internet cowboy warrior bully tough guy!)

a
Better
QB

When I type or speak...I mean EXACTLY what I say. I don't try to trick or trap or double speak., Mkay?...get that through your thick skull.

Last edited:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
assuming we are not going to extend Dak, should we at least explore the possibility of trading for Fields, from what i’m hearing 2nd rounder possibly a late 1st. we could get more draft capital than that for Dak,
No we couldn't.

Would you trade more for that for Kirk Cousins....who has fared better in the playoffs than Dak ever has?

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
:facepalm: You want to get rid of Dak who was 2nd in MVP voting for Fields? :lmao:
I know....if we have any hope of achieving the ultimate prize in 2024 (leading the league in Revenue, and have a QB finish 2nd in the league in regular season stats) we just can't trade Mr September away.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know....if we have any hope of achieving the ultimate prize in 2024 (leading the league in Revenue, and have a QB finish 2nd in the league in regular season stats) we just can't trade Mr September away.
Bu...bu...but DAK finished SECOND PLACE...in a VOTE! All ya'll stupid!

A vote by the very same people half these trolls...okay 90%! tell us to disregard because they are stupid and failures and never played football.

They think the rest of us are stupid and they can just willy nilly post whatever suits their a troll agenda.

So WHO votes for MVP?

So far this is all I have found...but I BET.....there are voters who these trolls have told us are "stupid":

"Fifty national media members vote on who they think the MVP of the league should be in any given season."

and somehow it's CROWNING achievment...PROOF of Dak's prowess even though he never received a single 1st place vote,.

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Bu...bu...but DAK finished SECOND PLACE...in a VOTE! All ya'll stupid!

A vote by the very same people half these trolls...okay 90%! tell us to disregard because they are stupid and failures and never played football.

They think the rest of us are stupid and they can just willy nilly post whatever suits their a troll agenda.

So WHO votes for MVP?

So far this is all I have found...but I BET.....there are voters who these trolls have told us are "stupid":

"Fifty national media members vote on who they think the MVP of the league should be in any given season."

and somehow it's CROWNING achievment...PROOF of Dak's prowess even though he never received a single 1st place vote,.
i’m not sure who all votes for the MVP, but CMC should’ve been at least 2nd if not the overall winner

Status
Not open for further replies.