Should we explore Justin Fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are you serious?? :laugh: You wouldn’t bet anything on that and you know it. lol So you do think Fields is better than Dak…Wow! :rolleyes: Fields isn’t half the passer Dak is. The Bears added DJ Moore and Fields still put up less than 2600 yards and half of those yards went to Moore. Fields has been sacked 135 times in three seasons. He’s had 30 INTs and only 40 career TD passes. Plus he’s had 38 fumbles. The Cowboys wouldn’t win CRAP with a QB who looks to run all the time and takes sacks and commits turnovers. I knew you weren’t clued up about football and this confirms it.
Put Dak on the Bears team and see what happens.

Lets' do it. Lets see who knows football...you or me. We pay Jerry to pay ALL Dak's salary. (or we just a buy a boatload of Blue).

We give Dak to the bears and we get fields.

If only I were king or Jerry...I would do it. Jerry has done FAR worse.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So you actually think that's what I said.... You have some SERIOUS cognitive bias dude. That is why you ARE....a Dak Ultra Crusader. (not a cowboys fan)

When I said "fields becomes a better QB"...that is EXACTLY what I meant.

I NEVER said "he becomes better than Dak".

You just assume because you are nuts about Dak, it ruins your logic and reason.

I will say it again...and a bit slower for you. Now...just read this ONLY...don't try to parse or mince or placate or give your gracious protection to dak...just read this SLOW!

Put
Fields
On
This
Team

And
He
Becomes

(slow down there you internet cowboy warrior bully tough guy!)

a
Better
QB

When I type or speak...I mean EXACTLY what I say. I don't try to trick or trap or double speak., Mkay?...get that through your thick skull.
If you think Fields becomes a better QB than Dak on this Cowboys team then you think he’s better than Dak and there’s no way around it. No way is he going to put up better passing numbers with some of the OL issues we’ve had and an inconsistent running game. We have one consistent receiver. Fields had a 1300+ yard receiver with the Bears in DJ Moore and still couldn’t surpass 2600 passing yards. If you think Fields is all of a sudden going to turn into 4000 yard passer with 30+ TDs with the Cowboys and not continue to take 40+ sacks every season you’re beyond lost. lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Lets' do it. Lets see who knows football...you or me. We pay Jerry to pay ALL Dak's salary. (or we just a buy a boatload of Blue).

Put Dak on the Bears and DJ Moore might have a 2000 yard season. He had over 1300 with Fields who put up less than 2600 with only 17 passing TDs. The Bears would win more games with Dak and there’s no doubt about it. He would throw more TDs, take less sacks and turn the ball over less. The only thing Fields does better than Dak is run. Can’t even believe someone wants to argue this. :rolleyes:

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
@KJJ can clear that up for us. I bet he doesn’t finish 2nd in the MVP race.
He wouldn’t finish second in the MVP race but they would have a better team than they have now. Their career stats don’t lie go compare them. :thumbup:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Bu...bu...but DAK finished SECOND PLACE...in a VOTE! All ya'll stupid!

A vote by the very same people half these trolls...okay 90%! tell us to disregard because they are stupid and failures and never played football.

They think the rest of us are stupid and they can just willy nilly post whatever suits their a troll agenda.

So WHO votes for MVP?

So far this is all I have found...but I BET.....there are voters who these trolls have told us are "stupid":

"Fifty national media members vote on who they think the MVP of the league should be in any given season."

and somehow it's CROWNING achievment...PROOF of Dak's prowess even though he never received a single 1st place vote,.
I wish we could have playoff games decided by vote.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put Dak on the Bears and DJ Moore might have a 2000 yard season. He had over 1300 with Fields who put up less than 2600 with only 17 passing TDs. The Bears would win more games with Dak and there’s no doubt about it. He would throw more TDs, take less sacks and turn the ball over less. The only thing Fields does better than Dak is run. Can’t even believe someone wants to argue this. :rolleyes:
And I can't believe you can make crap up in your head and claim it as fact.

I DID NOT make up stats like you just did.

I simply said DO IT...and SEE.

This is what separates reality from insanity.

You are perfectly willing to make up some stupid crap and claim as fact then argue it on the internet.

Nuts.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And I can't believe you can make crap up in your head and claim it as fact.

I DID NOT make up stats like you just did.

I simply said DO IT...and SEE.

This is what separates reality from insanity.

You are perfectly willing to make up some stupid crap and claim as fact then argue it on the internet.

Nuts.
I didn’t make up any stats I provided you with the facts. I gave you the passing numbers Fields put up in Chicago. You’re claiming he would be a better QB with the Cowboys than Dak. :rolleyes: Explain how? I could use a few laughs. Lol

Chasing6

Reaction score
Are you serious?? :laugh: You wouldn’t bet anything on that and you know it. lol So you do think Fields is better than Dak…Wow! :rolleyes: Fields isn’t half the passer Dak is. The Bears added DJ Moore and Fields still put up less than 2600 yards and half of those yards went to Moore. Fields has been sacked 135 times in three seasons. He’s had 30 INTs and only 40 career TD passes. Plus he’s had 38 fumbles. The Cowboys wouldn’t win CRAP with a QB who looks to run all the time and takes sacks and commits turnovers. I knew you weren’t clued up about football and this confirms it.
Fields is an athlete playing QB, with more experience than Trance.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
assuming we are not going to extend Dak, should we at least explore the possibility of trading for Fields, from what i’m hearing 2nd rounder possibly a late 1st. we could get more draft capital than that for Dak,
One of the poorest franchises in the NFL can't wait to unload him and some here believe we need another project?
Too expensive, too low performance and a legend in his own mind.
7-10 in 2023?
I can see why some would swoon over him...

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn’t make up any stats I provided you with the facts. I gave you the passing numbers Fields put up in Chicago. You’re claiming he would be a better QB with the Cowboys than Dak. :rolleyes: Explain how? I could use a few laughs. Lol
1st off you did make up stats.

"Put Dak on the Bears and DJ Moore might have a 2000 yard season. " made up stat!

2ndly I NEVER said "Justin would be a better QB than Dak".

I said..."Justin would be a better QB here in Dallas."

I am hopeful that you might be able to finally understand the difference.

Dak Ultra Crusaders ....sheesh.

Last edited:

Hadenough

Reaction score
Fields isn't the answer. Dallas needs to draft an accurate pocket passer with mobility. Dak is damaged goods mentally. If he hasn't come out to the public yet it means the criticism has gotten to him. I think he needs a change of scenery because the longer he is in Dallas the hatred is growing.
He probably doesn't want to make the playoffs anymore for fear of failure because it just gets worse every year.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

bears will continue to suck. but Dak will be better than Fields. fields really sucks.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bears will continue to suck. but Dak will be better than Fields. fields really sucks.
Please dont misundetstand me...ive tried so very hard to make this clear.

Ive never...ever said...justin is better than dak.
What i am saying is that fields would be a better qb here than he is in chicago. The bears really....really ....suck.

That is all i am saying i dont know how to make it more clearer.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Please dont misundetstand me...ive tried so very hard to make this clear.

Ive never...ever said...justin is better than dak.
What i am saying is that fields would be a better qb here than he is in chicago. The bears really....really ....suck.

That is all i am saying i dont know how to make it more clearer.
I agree. fields will be better, because he has better team around him (of sorts).

aikemirv

Reaction score
You implied cap hit McFly.
I implied nothing beevis "I don't want to pay him" is about as clear as it gets.

This novel idea that cap hit and average per year are not really the same thing is pretty silly. The amount you pay him hits the cap if it is guaranteed money. That guaranteed money hits the cap at some point and prevents you from signing other talent. You do have to pay the piper. If there are voidable years at then end nobody really cares about that amount anyway.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
1st off you did make up stats.

"Put Dak on the Bears and DJ Moore might have a 2000 yard season. " made up stat!

2ndly I NEVER said "Justin would be a better QB than Dak".

I said..."Justin would be a better QB here in Dallas."

I am hopeful that you might be able to finally understand the difference.

Dak Ultra Crusaders ....sheesh.
I didn’t make up any stats. I said put Dak on the Bears and DJ Moore “might” have 2000 yards. All I’m doing is gauging what he might produce with Dak. Dak puts up double the passing numbers as Fields and with Moore being the only viable Bears receiver, Dak would target him early and often. You said Fields would be a better QB in Dallas than Dak who’s playing in an offense that’s designed for him (Dak friendly) where he excelled coming in second for MVP. Dak led the league in TD passes with 36 while Fields only had 17. If you think Fields would be a better QB in Dallas than Dak then you must think Fields is better. How could you not? If you don’t want me making assumptions then answer the question! Why do you think Fields would be a better QB in Dallas than Dak?

He’s clearly not the passer that Dak is. It’s not even remotely close! Dak’s passing number DWARF Fields numbers and the Cowboys aren’t loaded offensively. We have one top receiver and we’ve had OL issues and an inconsistent running game. There were games where Dak was under constant pressure. Fields not only isn’t an accomplished passer but he’s averaged 10 fumbles per season and he gets sacked a ton. Dak has taken 46 fewer sacks than Fields the past 3 seasons. You’re either the ultimate Dak hater or you’re living in a complete fantasy world void of any football insight if you think Fields would be a better QB in Dallas than Dak. Stop with the insanity!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I didn’t make up any stats. I said put Dak on the Bears and DJ Moore “might” have 2000 yards. All I’m doing is gauging what he might produce with Dak. Dak puts up double the passing numbers as Fields and with Moore being the only viable Bears receiver, Dak would target him early and often. You said Fields would be a better QB in Dallas than Dak who’s playing in an offense that’s designed for him (Dak friendly) where he excelled coming in second for MVP. Dak led the league in TD passes with 36 while Fields only had 17. If you think Fields would be a better QB in Dallas than Dak then you must think Fields is better. How could you not? If you don’t want me making assumptions then answer the question! Why do you think Fields would be a better QB in Dallas than Dak?

He’s clearly not the passer that Dak is. It’s not even remotely close! Dak’s passing number DWARF Fields numbers and the Cowboys aren’t loaded offensively. We have one top receiver and we’ve had OL issues and an inconsistent running game. There were games where Dak was under constant pressure. Fields not only isn’t an accomplished passer but he’s averaged 10 fumbles per season and he gets sacked a ton. Dak has taken 46 fewer sacks than Fields the past 3 seasons. You’re either the ultimate Dak hater or you’re living in a complete fantasy world void of any football insight if you think Fields would be a better QB in Dallas than Dak. Stop with the insanity!
Nice rant buddy...tldnr and dgaf

Status
Not open for further replies.