*Spoiler* Why WWE sucks...

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3945881 said:
I never have liked Matt Hardy. Jeff...when he's right...is much more entertaining than Matt.

Thats because grass growing and paint drying are more entertaining than Matt. He's awful.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3945881 said:
I never have liked Matt Hardy. Jeff...when he's right...is much more entertaining than Matt.

I used to love Matt when I was younger, he was one of my favorite wrestlers. Jeff I used to completely hate, always found his matches boring as they are just spot fests. Still are, but I find Jeff alot more entertaining now he has improved and become decent on the mic. Matt is really good in the ring, ok on the mic.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
It really looked to me as if they were teasing a Christian heel turn in Smackdown.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
windward;3945961 said:
It really looked to me as if they were teasing a Christian heel turn in Smackdown.

He's a much better face, as a heel as "CPT.Charisma" in like 2005 he was more of a comedy character than a serious wrestler.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3945904 said:
I used to love Matt when I was younger, he was one of my favorite wrestlers. Jeff I used to completely hate, always found his matches boring as they are just spot fests. Still are, but I find Jeff alot more entertaining now he has improved and become decent on the mic. Matt is really good in the ring, ok on the mic.

i don't think we have to worry about Jeff anymore. He has pretty much ruined his career. He'll be real lucky not to end up in a federal prison somewhere. He is a mess.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3946157 said:
i don't think we have to worry about Jeff anymore. He has pretty much ruined his career. He'll be real lucky not to end up in a federal prison somewhere. He is a mess.

TNA is bringing him back

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3946170 said:
TNA is bringing him back

Idiots. He still at some point will be on trial. He only had enough dope in his house to supply a Walgreen's.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
DallasGirl50;3946199 said:
Idiots. He still at some point will be on trial. He only had enough dope in his house to supply a Walgreen's.

Oh please.. the guy may be on drugs, but don't act like TNA is the only organization that looks the other way on their employees. Honestly, how many employees in the WWE were on steroids before that was outlawed? It even caused one in particular to murder his whole family and commit suicide, yet you act like TNA is terrible because one of their guys has a drug problem? Not buying that..

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3946339 said:
Oh please.. the guy may be on drugs, but don't act like TNA is the only organization that looks the other way on their employees. Honestly, how many employees in the WWE were on steroids before that was outlawed? It even caused one in particular to murder his whole family and commit suicide, yet you act like TNA is terrible because one of their guys has a drug problem? Not buying that..
I actually have never heard her say TNA is terrible. She is panning the idea of bringing back a junkie. She is by far the most level headed wrestling fan who joins these threads. 2nd place for level headed stands in her shadow and shivers from the cold.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Hostile;3946347 said:
I actually have never heard her say TNA is terrible. She is panning the idea of bringing back a junkie. She is by far the most level headed wrestling fan who joins these threads. 2nd place for level headed stands in her shadow and shivers from the cold.

She is the most level headed.. most of the time. This time however, i don't agree with her statement, calling TNA idiots for bringing back a drug addict. He's still under contract with them, so honestly they arn't bringing him back, because they never let him go. He has a problem, but using marijuana isn't some horrible crime. Its no worse than using steroids. He has a problem, he'll work to get it fixed or he won't make much more money in the industry.

Noble of you to stick of for her, but i have already stated my feelings about her rational posting in the past, so im not attacking her character or making it personal. Just disagree this time. She can defend her own opinions, its nothing to get bent out of shape over. Just good discussion.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3946354 said:
She is the most level headed.. most of the time. This time however, i don't agree with her statement, calling TNA idiots for bringing back a drug addict. He's still under contract with them, so honestly they arn't bringing him back, because they never let him go. He has a problem, but using marijuana isn't some horrible crime. Its no worse than using steroids. He has a problem, he'll work to get it fixed or he won't make much more money in the industry.

Noble of you to stick of for her, but i have already stated my feelings about her rational posting in the past, so im not attacking her character or making it personal. Just disagree this time. She can defend her own opinions, its nothing to get bent out of shape over. Just good discussion.
It's not pot with Jeff, it's somas and it used to be meth

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
RoyTheHammer;3946354 said:
calling TNA idiots for bringing back a drug addict.

He uses much worse than Pot ...... and single handedly ruined a pay per view for them with his incredibly unprofessional behavior.

If he worked anywhere else ..... he would be done.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
Thanks for the nice comments guys...I enjoy the back & forth! My only complaint re Jeff & TNA is he is in obvious dire straits...like somebody said his last match was a diaster & they let him wrestle knowing he could not....even Sting could not believe it! I am sure Jeff was sent to rehab by WWE. He has had drug issues for many years. Why continue to employ him? And I am thinking one of the felony charges against him wasn't just for possession but for intent to distribute. He had quite a stash.

DallasGirl50

Reaction score
RoyTheHammer;3946339 said:

I think TNA should have cut ties with Jeff but R2A said they did not. & he would know....so yea to me that's idiotic because of his history but I would not have hired him to begin with. I always thought Jeff was a fun wrestler to watch. It's sad what has happened to him.

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
there were 25 votes for aj being the most over thing in tna. i wouldn't call that conclusive proof that everyone bar a few on here loves aj.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
TNA are idiots because they're bringing him back, again, after he's been in trouble multiple times over, and fired, from one company for being in trouble over and over again with drugs.

Giving the guy a second chance after the first time is one thing, continuing to bring him in and push him knowing that he's completely unreliable and a moron only serves to prove how stupid the people running TNA are.

Does WWE look the other way? You bet they do. They all do. But you note that WWE has also fired people, or suspended people even while they're the champion, for getting into trouble over drugs.

They stripped RVD of the World Title, and suspended him when he couldn't stay off them. They let Angle out of his contract to seek help for his, and he instead went to TNA and only allowed his problems to get worse. They got rid of Jeff Hardy cause he couldn't stay out of trouble and off drugs.

TNA, instead, continues to allow Angle to comeback, but at least this time they're sufficiently wasting his talent with this stupid angle with Jarrett, and they're going to continue to let Angle work.

Not only that but now they're adding an even bigger addict, and headcase, into the mix of things by bringing in Chyna. So, yeah, while all companies loko the other way it would appear TNA is doing all they can to set the record for looking the other way.