Sporting News ranks the coaches

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Try as you might to backtrack...………...you are "THAT GUY"!!!!

And then all someone has to do is read your signature to know how much of a love fest you have with Garrett.

Like I said: the posts are there. So is the sig. I don’t need to backtrack because I’m right.

I also don’t own any of the stupid mischaracterizations. Those are not my problem. .

pancakeman

Reaction score
Garrett at 12?.....HOW can you be a top 12 coach with just a couple of post season wins in a decade?
Uh, because there are only eight active coaches with more post-season wins in the last decade?

(Belichek 16, Harbaugh 10, Carroll 9, Payton 7, Tomlin 5, Pederson 4, Quinn and Rivera 3)

visionary

Reaction score
I wouldn’t, if you’ve ever read anything I’ve ever said about the guy that would be pretty obvious.

I would debate a thousand foolish posters who think he’s #32 for reasons they’ve mostly made up and repeated until they believe it’s accurate. That’s what the issue has always been.

Im glad we agree on this issue

I'd never say he's #32 because that would assume he's an NFL caliber HC

:muttley:

ESisback

Reaction score
"Face it: Garrett is going to be ranked between No. 12 and No. 15 until the end of time."

Have truer words ever been spoken?
:laugh:

Probably! If they won two or three Super Bowls, he MIGHT get to 10, but a sizeable faction would attribute any success the Cowboys had to someone else. Anyone else.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Probably! If they won two or three Super Bowls, he MIGHT get to 10, but a sizeable faction would attribute any success the Cowboys had to someone else. Anyone else.

You'll have to wait for that to never happen to put your theory to the test.

ESisback

Reaction score
So I guess he isn't the HOF coach in waiting that you portray him to be?

So you defend him like an angry mother because you don't think he is #32?

:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Don’t believe anyone ever portrayed him to be a HOFer in waiting. Why so extreme? If he doesn’t constantly rant and scream moronic insults like “worst in football history”, that means Garrett is his child?

Dre11

Reaction score
If Dre11 was doing the rankings all 32 coaches would be #1.

And you would've ranked him 20 or below...lol the fact he's ranked 12 is not bad. In fact its better than average. Based on all your whining and griping, there's no way he would be that close to a top 10 coach....lol the fact he's ranked 12, makes all your crying look foolish...lol I've always said he was a good-above average coach, looks as if I was right:yourock:

Last edited:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Like I said: the posts are there. So is the sig. I don’t need to backtrack because I’m right.

I also don’t own any of the stupid mischaracterizations. Those are not my problem. .

Oh yah, your right. That's why you are the ONLY one. LOL

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
I've been saying this for a long time, and have quoted several different rankings of coaches. Outside observers have a much higher opinion of Garrett than the forum does. Garrett is smart, and continues to improve. His situation is challenging, with the GM position being the way it is in Dallas. The fact is, Dallas could do a lot worse at the head coach position- and switching now could be a setback, with a whole new staff, scheme, etc... Many teams would consider Garrett and upgrade to their current coach.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don’t believe anyone ever portrayed him to be a HOFer in waiting. Why so extreme? If he doesn’t constantly rant and scream moronic insults like “worst in football history”, that means Garrett is his child?

I would settle for "Garrett needs to go".

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
This means nothing. Come playoff time if they happen to get in, he's the worst coach there. Don't even need to see who the other coaches are.
According to the list Garrett is in the top half of the league, so don't undersell quality coaching. But the again quality coaching should make the playoffs year after year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've been saying this for a long time, and have quoted several different rankings of coaches. Outside observers have a much higher opinion of Garrett than the forum does. Garrett is smart, and continues to improve. His situation is challenging, with the GM position being the way it is in Dallas. The fact is, Dallas could do a lot worse at the head coach position- and switching now could be a setback, with a whole new staff, scheme, etc... Many teams would consider Garrett and upgrade to their current coach.

What teams are those? Posters of other NFC east teams love the fact that Garrett is our coach. They know how bad he is.

You are fooling yourself if any other team would hire Garrett once he is done here in Dallas.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Zimmer sucks. Especially as a D coordinator. Remember the last time the Cowboys defense allowed 2 200 yard rushers in a season? Yup, Zimmer. Campo had to step in from his head coaching roll.
Want to talk about a trash can roster. And campo was awful. I believe zimmer was here when we won super bowls.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
LOL.

Just out of curiousity, in looking at the Sporting News list, which Top 10 coaches would you bump to put Garrett in the Top 10?

Pretty much anything that guy says, its the opposite. LOL

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Jason is better than the 4 coaches a head of him. The only argument can be made for Tomlin but he basically pulled a Chuckie by taking over a ready made team which is pretty apparent now.

Pretty much anything you say, the opposite is true. Congrats you really know your football. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao: