Stephen Jones on Dak's contract

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Sounds about right. Lower that $60M cap hit. Should still draft a QB if there's someone we like.

04d632f35c2dd3456019fd04b14dac9f01ce9f.jpg

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Are you a living insult? Try some football and not just another insult...extend one's self, contribute more than harrassment.

That guy loves and gives support to the Cowboys.
you mean he doesn't insult half the board who disagrees with him? Or you're just concerned when someone you agree with gets insulted?

CCBoy

Reaction score
you mean he doesn't insult half the board who disagrees with him? Or you're just concerned when someone you agree with gets insulted?
yea...lay down, roll over, and eat ****, but in that order. Smart butt. You have to contribute more than just harrassment to earn respect from me.

Eat crap in your next post as well!

Discipline and reinforcing procedure improves football!

I say what I mean! *(laughing loudly to self) :popcorn: :thumbdown:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I pray and hope Dak gets extended. Would love to see all who are saying they would be done with the team actually disappear for good. I have a feeling they will pull a Pappy, be gone for 2 months, then reappear while acting as if they never said they would be gone for good. lol
You will be here with all your Dak buds and the Homer meter will break all records to date!!
Shame how this Fraudo of a QB has divided our fan base to the core!!!! :facepalm:

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Why wait? Rather just cut ties with our fair weather fans now.
Go on record and say Dak will win a Super Bowl then. If you don't think he'll win a Super Bowl then what are you doing exactly? We have 5 of them, that is the standard. If a QB can't win a Super Bowl you should not be rooting for an extension.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You will be here with all your Dak buds and the Homer meter will break all records to date!!
Shame how this Fraudo of a QB has divided our fan base to the core!!!! :facepalm:
Dude, all you care about is your hate for Dak. You post nothing else. Get a damn life already.

starfan1

Reaction score
This fan base was divided before Dak. Now it’s probably worse now but if you’ve been a fan for awhile you know how it was with Romo as well.

The GM is a much and most likely more responsible along with spoiled fans

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
yea...lay down, roll over, and eat ****, but in that order. Smart butt. You have to contribute more than just harrassment to earn respect from me.

Eat crap in your next post as well!

Discipline and reinforcing procedure improves football!

I say what I mean! *(laughing loudly to self) :popcorn: :thumbdown:
Don't answer the question if you must. I'm not here to earn respect and am more worried about the people whom I respect opinions about myself than someone I don't know enough about to respect myself.

ScalperX

Reaction score
Like I’ve said. Dak isn’t going anywhere unless he has a complete meltdown. I’m talking 5 or 6 games like the 49ers game, we miss the playoffs, and he leads the league in picks. As long as we are keeping games close, Dak will get extended.

slick325

Reaction score
Dak will get an extension. No doubt in my mind. Trading him or flat out releasing him would mean that they admit Prescott cannot get them to the promised land. Jerry and Stephen are too prideful for that.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This fan base was divided before Dak. Now it’s probably worse now but if you’ve been a fan for awhile you know how it was with Romo as well.

The GM is a much and most likely more responsible along with spoiled fans
28 years of "We are a QB away" as some tell us "the definition of insanity is...." The definition of insanity is thinking Jerry is "A QB away from being a SB winning GM"...