Stephen Jones on Dak's contract

CCBoy

Reaction score
Didn't you say at some point today that Dak beat the Chargers all by himself?

K, I went back and checked. You said this right before 6am Central time this morning... "No, he's right. Where were you, him and all the others after last Monday night's game? Dak carried and won that game. Where were y'all?"

You actually do think Dak wins the games all by himself. I wonder, though, if you credit him for the wins, why does he never get any blame in your eyes for the losses?
Responsibility flows up, not down in any organization...

BoysForLife

Reaction score

K, I went back and checked. You said this right before 6am Central time this morning... "No, he's right. Where were you, him and all the others after last Monday night's game? Dak carried and won that game. Where were y'all?"

You actually do think Dak wins the games all by himself. I wonder, though, if you credit him for the wins, why does he never get any blame in your eyes for the losses?
The poster you are replying to crapped all over Romo for years and declared him to be "the problem"

So he was/is all in on Dak. And so he's a lot like Jerry. Once he's invested, the chances of him admitting he was wrong are somewhere between zero and less than zero.

It's Dak or bust with him. There is no limit to the amount of scapegoats or excuses he will offer up to defend and absolve Dak

That's the simple truth in a nutshell

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I guess I’m just cut different it’s not that serious to me and they are my favorite team as well. I endured the time between aikman and Romo
For that matter I endured Romo and I can endure Dak
Or I can change the channel. I got choices
Maybe you just haven't figured out how fleeting your life really is.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
McClay.. McClay needs full control..Jerry should give him the reigns with a 5 year "Get it done or be gone" contract..he wont..but he should..hire the coach get the players you and the coach decide on and give it a go..
I used to be a McClay guy but if you look at the top picks. They really haven't been all that impressive. Especially 2nd rounders...

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
We’ll see how he plays in December and in the rough stretch of our season with the Eagles, Dolphins, Bills. I find it interesting that DNA boy said we’ll address this after the season as opposed to saying it’s ongoing. Interesting choice of words. I don’t believe him when he says Dak will be our QB. Because like you said, why wait? Why didn’t they redo his deal now or before the season.
I am glad they are waiting until seasons end to address.
Hopefully he is playing great or terrible to make it an easy decision.
I have zero confidence in the front office to get this franchise altering decision correct.

mardwin

Reaction score
I am glad they are waiting until seasons end to address.
Hopefully he is playing great or terrible to make it an easy decision.
I have zero confidence in the front office to get this franchise altering decision correct.
Salesmen's answer... We take care of it after the warranty expires

Mannix

Reaction score
When walking a road, at least try to make it. Nothing has declined beyond the path of purely negative source of observation. You either believe in sport and water those roots...especially where the is ONLY one of 32 teams is a winner. Get realisticly once again...this is our National sport now, with built in momentems. You calling them losers...you've already quit then.

Every single team and it's fans want to share their own glory. I'm 75 and a Cowboys fan since their start. I support them and see all, both good and bad. I have a characteristic even after 50 years of government and that is loyalty. I don't need or have to adjust for my own sight and goal...good football.

This is year 3 of 12 win seasons...if that is being losers, naw man, that is you now by choiced instead of watching. You accumulate blame. Again, that is your calling the view you focus upon.

The Lord allowed me to survive 23 years of military service...his reason. If this statement gets me banned...I'll never return now! I'm in a real world, thank you.
Stop it....of course only ONE of 32 wins....but it's been TWENTY SEVEN years without even a NFCCG appearance....much less a Super Bowl.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Did Dak not carry the Offense? True or False?

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
He threw for 1 freaking TD and ran for 1. Besides that's his job to carry the offense. Who touches the ball more than the QB?

Chargers are 31st in defense and Dak could only score 20. It's good that he won, but it's not THAT impressive. They're an average team at best. In fact their record currently is 3-4.

Dak hasn't shown to be able to beat the best teams such as scoring 17, 13, and 10 points his last 3 matchups against the 49ers.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He threw for 1 freaking TD and ran for 1. Besides that's his job to carry the offense. Who touches the ball more than the QB?

Chargers are 31st in defense and Dak could only score 20. It's good that he won, but it's not THAT impressive. They're an average team at best. In fact their record currently is 3-4.

Dak hasn't shown to be able to beat the best teams such as scoring 17, 13, and 10 points his last 3 matchups against the 49ers.
Is that all you've got? Do you even understand what you're watching? Gallup dropped what should have been a TD in the endzone. Dak got sacked 5 times and was constantly under pressure all game long. The run game once again was non-existent. Other than CeeDee, the rest of the receivers are continuously failing to get open no matter the opponent. The Oline absolutely sucks both in run and pass blocking. The Offense around Dak last year was bad, but even they performed better than what we're seeing this year. But, hey, let's be extremely uneducated, ignorant, stubborn and foolish but lazy like you and just blame Dak.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
Is that all you've got? Do you even understand what you're watching? Gallup dropped what should have been a TD in the endzone. Dak got sacked 5 times and was constantly under pressure all game long. The run game once again was non-existent. Other than CeeDee, the rest of the receivers are continuously failing to get open no matter the opponent. The Oline absolutely sucks both in run and pass blocking. The Offense around Dak last year was bad, but even they performed better than what we're seeing this year. But, hey, let's be extremely uneducated, ignorant, stubborn and foolish but lazy like you and just blame Dak.
Ok let's just put him in the HOF and crown him greatest QB of all time because he beat a team he should beat. He's very good at beating teams he should beat, the average and below average teams. It's the above average to great ones that he stinks.

Why are you ignoring the part I mentioned about him stinking it up against the 49ers the last 3 times they've faced each other? Or you just want to wallow in beating the Chargers as if that's winning the Super Bowl.

I already know though it's everyone else's fault but Dak's if they lose and Dak deserves all the credit if they win. You're a clown bro. :muttley:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Ok let's just put him in the HOF and crown him greatest QB of all time because he beat a team he should beat. He's very good at beating teams he should beat, the average and below average teams. It's the above average to great ones that he stinks.

Why are you ignoring the part I mentioned about him stinking it up against the 49ers the last 3 times they've faced each other? Or you just want to wallow in beating the Chargers as if that's winning the Super Bowl.
No. Why don't you put your feelings in check and see what is truly going on and why? Check all the rest of the players out and realize how it affects your QB and results. Football is not that hard to understand if you seriously try to learn it.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
No. Why don't you put your feelings in check and see what is truly going on and why? Check all the rest of the players out and realize how it affects your QB and results. Football is not that hard to understand if you seriously try to learn it.
So another words Dak deserves no blame in a loss and all the credit if he wins? Got it!

Mannix

Reaction score

Don’t forget the @ KC game a few years back…the defense stepped up and got him 12 possessions…all he could muster up was 9 points.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Don’t forget the @ KC game a few years back…the defense stepped up and got him 12 possessions…all he could muster up was 9 points.
The Dallas Cowboys are good enough to compete for a Super Bowl victory, as is. Dak Prescott is a very good NFL quarterback. And he is the Cowboys’ quarterback this season, and the next two or three seasons, as well. Now it’s up to the other 52 guys.

starfan1

Reaction score
Maybe you just haven't figured out how fleeting your life really is.
I hope for you that you are able to find some sort of contentment in this team when they extend him or if they do. Because your right life is fleeting and being miserable following entertainment is not a positive way to live it.

Go Cowboys

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
That's not what you said yesterday morning. You said he carried the team, not the offense. Come on, be a man. Or woman, whichever the case may be.

On a side note, if carrying the offense is going to lead to only 12 points (the kicker gets credit for the extra points, or is Dak doing that too?) - this team is in big trouble.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Stop it....of course only ONE of 32 wins....but it's been TWENTY SEVEN years without even a NFCCG appearance....much less a Super Bowl.
Baby crying Photo of nine month baby crying, isolated Crying Stock Photo