CFZ Sturm was dead wrong about Dak Prescott

morat1959

Reaction score
no way in hell to you believe that Dakota is top 10……it’s natural for a fan of another team to join the small minority of people that will defend a failing quarterback to “keep fanning the flames” of forum divisiveness

……it’s exactly what I would do if I spent my time on the Eagles forum. Solid move, though.

btw,…..have you shared your determination that our Qb is top 10 on the Eagles forum that you post in?
Busted!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
There is no better time to kick a man than when he is down. I mean, he's down there closer to your foot anyway so, good job @khiladi . :rolleyes:

The rest of you Dak haters, continue to pile on. :dance:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
no way in hell to you believe that Dakota is top 10……it’s natural for a fan of another team to join the small minority of people that will defend a failing quarterback to “keep fanning the flames” of forum divisiveness

……it’s exactly what I would do if I spent my time on the Eagles forum. Solid move, though.

btw,…..have you shared your determination that our Qb is top 10 on the Eagles forum that you post in?

100% he’s top 10. I said so in the offseason if any cared to follow. Whatever deficiencies he has, they’re not close to the problems Tannehill, Carr, Cousins have.

Yeah I’ve listed my top 10 QBs on the eagles board, most posters on that board agree. It’s one thing for posters on this board to say he’s not top 10 just because they don’t like him, but you can’t say he’s not top 10 due to there being 10 QBs unanimously better than him:

1. Rodgers
2. Mahomes
3. Brady
4. Herbert
5. Wilson
6. Allen
7. Stafford
8. Jackson
9. Burrow
10. Prescott

Burrow probably drops off the list for Murray if he keeps this up. It can vary based on recency bias or your preference in QB, but any list that has Dak higher than 8 or lower than 12 is a bit incredulous IMO. Which makes 9th or 10th the sweet spot.

Side Note: I’m a Goff believer, go look at his career vs Carr, he’s been equally as good. But people treat him as a failed experiment while Carr is somehow still the golden boy. I think he’s the most underrated QB in the NFL. I think he’s up around 14th or 15th when most people have him in the 20’s

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There is no better time to kick a man than when he is down. I mean, he's down there closer to your foot anyway so, good job @khiladi . :rolleyes:

The rest of you Dak haters, continue to pile on. :dance:
He's been down since his rookie year!
Last 3 years he's 4-13 (including the Eagles) against playoff teams.
What would you consider his high note those dog wins against woof woof teams vs NFC East?
Not to burst your Dak bubble but when he comes back and still stinks it up (esp at home games) expect more boos and at some point, he will be hitting the bench!
Dak is done man and ya you heard it here first!
Like my man Spock says.....
98b7b506-3e52-4608-bcc2-d09e7b85daaf_text.gif

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
100% he’s top 10. I said so in the offseason if any cared to follow. Whatever deficiencies he has, they’re not close to the problems Tannehill, Carr, Cousins have.

Yeah I’ve listed my top 10 QBs on the eagles board, most posters on that board agree. It’s one thing for posters on this board to say he’s not top 10 just because they don’t like him, but you can’t say he’s not top 10 due to there being 10 QBs unanimously better than him:

1. Rodgers
2. Mahomes
3. Brady
4. Herbert
5. Wilson
6. Allen
7. Stafford
8. Jackson
9. Burrow
10. Prescott

Burrow probably drops off the list for Murray if he keeps this up. It can vary based on recency bias or your preference in QB, but any list that has Dak higher than 8 or lower than 12 is a bit incredulous IMO. Which makes 9th or 10th the sweet spot.

Side Note: I’m a Goff believer, go look at his career vs Carr, he’s been equally as good. But people treat him as a failed experiment while Carr is somehow still the golden boy. I think he’s the most underrated QB in the NFL. I think he’s up around 14th or 15th when most people have him in the 20’s

Dak a top 10 QB?
Send me some of the stuff you're drinking bud........

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
What would you consider his high note those dog wins against woof woof teams vs NFC East?
Not to burst your Dak bubble but when he comes back and still stinks it up (esp at home games) expect more boos and at some point, he will be hitting the bench!
I liked that.
Cool post.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is Tannehill better? No. Is Carr better? No. Is Cousins better? No. He’s too 10 because there aren’t 10 better QBs right now
At this point, Hurts is looking better than Dak.......and ya at least he can run with the ball, unlike Gimpo.
I'm positive you Eagles fans love the fact he's our QB in fact think you guys were pooling money for his new contract back then for obvious reasons.
Dak is a tier 3 QB from 20th to 32 nd..... patience as upon his return he will continue to verify my analysis of him!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
At this point, Hurts is looking better than Dak.......and ya at least he can run with the ball, unlike Gimpo.
I'm positive you Eagles fans love the fact he's our QB in fact think you guys were pooling money for his new contract back then for obvious reasons.
Dak is a tier 3 QB from 20th to 32 nd..... patience as upon his return he will continue to verify my analysis of him!

Now that’s just spite

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Derek Carr (Raiders), Kyler Murray (Cardinals), Kirk Cousins (Vikings), Matt Ryan (Colts), and Ryan Tannehill (Titans) are all similar or better. shrugs. Don't forget Watson too.

then these new guys too.
Jalen Hurts (Eagles), Trey Lance (49ers), Trevor Lawrence (Jaguars)

You could throw other names here, depending on your preferences: Zach Wilson (Jets), maybe Mac Jones (Patriots), and Tua Tagovailoa (Dolphins).

I'm tired of coddling him. I've been big support but now the light has been shown.

Last edited:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Derek Carr (Raiders), Kyler Murray (Cardinals), Kirk Cousins (Vikings), Matt Ryan (Colts), and Ryan Tannehill (Titans) are all similar or better. shrugs. Don't forget Watson too.

then these new guys too.
Jalen Hurts (Eagles), Trey Lance (49ers), Trevor Lawrence (Jaguars)

You could throw other names here, depending on your preferences: Zach Wilson (Jets), maybe Mac Jones (Patriots), and Tua Tagovailoa (Dolphins).

I'm tired of coddling him. I've been big support but now the light has been shown.
Lol, what year were you a supporter of Dak?
It hasn't been any of the last several years.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jack-Nod.gif
Keep kicking.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Yes, those are all possibilities.
Whats so frustrating to me was how good he looked the first 6 games last year.
That leads you to believe he has the potential to be great.
After all off season to get healthy and to work on his game to give that putrid week One performance was so deflating.

Agree 100% but honestly, I think there's something going with him, more mental.