Sunday Wildcard Playoff Games

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Another weak comparison. Bryant was injured and missed a significant portion of the season while Holmes played all 16 games. Still it must be great that Holmes had 4 TD receptions compared to Dez's 3.

Holmes scored 4 TD's on only 14 catches. He wasn't targeted near as much as Dez despite Dez missing a number of games with injury. Heading into the 2015 season Dez had scored more TD's than any receiver in the league the past 3 seasons.

Eddie

Reaction score
CMike's playing in the playoffs. We should stop trading with theC-Hoks. We just gave them another free 5th rounder for nothing.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A Seahawks/Panthers divisional game would be entertaining. Not so much Vikings/Cardinals.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I never warmed to adult Eddie Munster. I'm glad he gone, I don't think he's all that as a coach and he certainly wouldn't change anything here.

I'm not sure anyone can change anything around here except maybe a coach with Pedigrees.

weaver21

Reaction score
It seems like these threads just turn into another Rant Zone for some lol. I notice this like every week

Proximo

Reaction score
i swear the league is just passing us by one team at a time.

Dude, almost exactly one year ago we were a bad call away from going to the NFC championship game, and possibly a SB appearance. Now, every team in the league is "passing us by".

C'mon man.