Texas Rangers 2012 Thread

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Feliz won't throw for 4 weeks...could be a potential season-ender here. Looks like Feldman has a huge chance to win a permanent rotation spot and not look back. Too bad he hasn't been that great either so far this season.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
BoysFan4ever;4567363 said:
I imagine the Houston fans..even baseball ones..hate anything Dallas. And the fact the Rangers fans were really representing probably really got on their nerves. Surprised they pulled out the Cowboys chant though. Silliness.
They'll hate even more next year when they're in the AL West

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Struggling again! This team has been playing .500 ball out there since their hot start. We're in for a tight race, this could be a battle come August

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
cowboy_ron;4568416 said:

Yes they will. I am glad to hear though that Ranger fans represented in droves in Houston.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
cowboy_ron;4568416 said:

Still pissed about that... should have been the Brewers...

A state as big as Texas deserves a chance to have both teams play for all the marbles...

I believe Texas is the only state outside of Pennsylvania with multiple teams that isn't represented in both the AL and NL starting next year...

JackWagon

Reaction score
trickblue;4568861 said:
Still pissed about that... should have been the Brewers...

A state as big as Texas deserves a chance to have both teams play for all the marbles...

I believe Texas is the only state outside of Pennsylvania with multiple teams that isn't represented in both the AL and NL starting next year...

You call that thing in Pitt a team? There are minor league teams better than the pirates.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
JackWagon;4568904 said:
You call that thing in Pitt a team? There are minor league teams better than the pirates.

The Pirates are improving. They are starting to build up some good talent, and they've also got a good coach now too with Clint Hurdle.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Well the day off seems to have done wonders for them up 8-0. Hamilton getting his 19th and Holland looking very good against a good Blue Jay team.

RamziD

Reaction score
Rangers win it on 2-run walkoff homer by Hamilton! Is anyone else going to the game tomorrow?

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
When I saw the Rangers give up 2 unearned runs in the top of the 13th, I thought it was over. I was wrong! :laugh2:

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
RamziD;4574674 said:
Rangers win it on 2-run walkoff homer by Hamilton! Is anyone else going to the game tomorrow?

On a 2 strike count too . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
RamziD;4574674 said:

I was there tonight! :D

By far the best Ranger game I've been to live.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Sam I Am;4574681 said:
When I saw the Rangers give up 2 unearned runs in the top of the 13th, I thought it was over. I was wrong! :laugh2:

Lots of people left after the 9th and after that 2 run half inning. Sucks for them.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
RastaRocket;4574817 said:
I was there tonight! :D

By far the best Ranger game I've been to live.

Awesome! I would have loved to have been there! Congratz on seeing an awesome game! :thumbup:

Zordon

Reaction score
RamziD;4574674 said:
i'm up early looking for tix!

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Bottom of the 2nd and the can of whup*** is already open. Texas up 7-0 and the inning isn't over.