Texas Rangers 2012 Thread

MC KAos

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4577146 said:
As long as it doesn't interfere with landing Josh I'm all in!

I LOOOOOOOOVE josh! and i want him back, but there is no way in hell we should sign him to more than 5 years, even if its 30 million a year, thats fine, but no more than 5 years!

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
MC KAos;4577395 said:
I LOOOOOOOOVE josh! and i want him back, but there is no way in hell we should sign him to more than 5 years, even if its 30 million a year, thats fine, but no more than 5 years!

I don't think he will get a 10 yr deal like Pujols did. He doesn't have the track record. He should get around a 5.

Derinyar

Reaction score
Oswalt is a nice depth signing for the Rangers. Should replace Feldman in the rotation and in the long run provides another good insurance policy for Feliz or the ability to trade Lewis for something if we decide to head that way.

Josh Hamilton is one of the hardest contracts to do. The team is very different without him, but even if you sign him how long is it going to be JOSH HAMILTON and not josh hamilton. 5 years at 20 million is probably a reasonable deal for both sides, but I bet Hamilton would want more per year. He's the type of player with talent but short on skills that could easily fall off of a cliff very quickly in terms of production.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
21-7...pathetic! Maybe it wakes this team up because they've been clowning around for the past month...it's only been overshadowed by Hamilton's individual play. They need a wakeup call

Zordon

Reaction score
very important series this weekend. this team needs to wake up. luckily the angels lost so hopefully they lost some of their momentum.

juck

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4578402 said:
14-0 in the 3rd inning...embarrassing.
Blame it on Romo! He threw out the first pitch. hahaha:laugh2:

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
juck;4579044 said:
Blame it on Romo! He threw out the first pitch. hahaha:laugh2:

Well in fairness the score was 21-8... not sure why the Rangers went for two... it's still a two touchdown win for the Mariners. That's more points than the Seahawks scored in 8 of their games...

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Slumping still. I think the Angels pass us this month. Hopefully we can try to keep it close and try to take it in September like last year

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4581729 said:
Slumping still. I think the Angels pass us this month. Hopefully we can try to keep it close and try to take it in September like last year

I'm not sure they pass us up. We got the A's next so we'll see.

Zordon

Reaction score
there was a closed door meeting after the game. about damn time is what I say. this team has been bad for 2+ weeks. today's game was just unacceptable on so many levels I don't even have time to list them all.