Texas Rangers 2012 Thread

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Yeah it's not time to panic. But it definitely is time to worry. We have two starting pitchers out. Holland and Feliz. We will see how Ogando does, along with Scheppers. Hopefully Oswalt can be a solid starter. And our hitting as a team has been bad, no clutch hits or hits with RISP. But hopefully it can turn around.

No time like the present to beat a good Giants team.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Damn good performance by Harrison...first win at San Francisco.

Scheppers better show something or else they should just trade him for anything. He's been in the farm system for awhile now and hasn't really lit it up. I'm willing to give Martin Perez a little more time since he's younger but he hasn't done anything in the minors either.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Ogando is now on the dl. Well we knew injuries were inevitable but losing three quality pitchers is rough. If we can make it to the all star break still in first I think it will a good start. Then we would get our arms back.

I will be at the game tonight. Just got done interviewing with the Cowboys. Hopefully we can get going at home against the d-backs who are playing good ball right now.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4591181 said:
Ogando is now on the dl. Well we knew injuries were inevitable but losing three quality pitchers is rough. If we can make it to the all star break still in first I think it will a good start. Then we would get our arms back.

I will be at the game tonight. Just got done interviewing with the Cowboys. Hopefully we can get going at home against the d-backs who are playing good ball right now.

Yep, If we can get through this injury stint in 1st place we are in great shape.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Big win tonight and an Angles loss. :D

Didn't watch the game... but Colby with the complete game wow.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
RastaRocket;4591612 said:
Big win tonight and an Angles loss. :D

Didn't watch the game... but Colby with the complete game wow.

Colby was awesome tonight. He was perfect through 5.1 and low pitch count. He has been good his last several starts. Just doesn't always get the run support.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
cowboyeric8;4591617 said:
Colby was awesome tonight. He was perfect through 5.1 and low pitch count. He has been good his last several starts. Just doesn't always get the run support.

Ya he's definitely been playing pretty well. We needed that complete game to, gave the pen some rest.

Zordon

Reaction score
Finally a day where the Rangers win and the Angels lose. It feels like forever since we had that combination on the same day.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Zordon;4591623 said:
Finally a day where the Rangers win and the Angels lose. It feels like forever since we had that combination on the same day.

Exactly. Hopefully the Dodgers take care of business tomorrow.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
juck;4591729 said:
Harrison pitching tonight?

Looks like he had another solid start. Goes 7.1 0 ER.

We just got a 1-0 win on 3 hits lol.

Right now the Dodgers are up in the bottom of the 9th vs. the Angels down 1 with 0 outs. Runners on first and third. :pray:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Feldman still sucks and Scheppers is about to join him on the train outta here. :laugh1:

RamziD

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4593816 said:
Feldman still sucks and Scheppers is about to join him on the train outta here. :laugh1:

Feldman has been a horrible spot starter. Oswalt and Feliz can't get here soon enough.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Feldman, Scheppers, and Tateyama all pitching in one game. :puke:

Murph the smurph jacked another one though.

20129_Baseball_Batter_Smurf.jpg

Mike_45

Reaction score
Lets just hope that Scheppers is really nervous, he is supposed to be good, but boy has he gotten shelled. I didn't expect him to be lights out, but he looked like he was throwing beach balls.

Feliz is now on the 60 day DL. Cant come back until Mid July.

Mike_45

Reaction score
And Scott Feldman is just AWFUL. He should not be allowed to pitch again. He is good for giving up 5 runs every game. Whats the point of putting him out there? Go to a four man rotation and send him to the pen, see if he can still be effective like he was last year, or just send him to the minors.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
I hope this kid Justin Grimm is legit. We need some hope out of our young pitching prospects

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Mike_45;4594168 said:
Lets just hope that Scheppers is really nervous, he is supposed to be good, but boy has he gotten shelled. I didn't expect him to be lights out, but he looked like he was throwing beach balls.

Feliz is now on the 60 day DL. Cant come back until Mid July.

Ya Scheppers is supposed to be a good prospect.

Really sucks Feliz is on the 60. We should be fine though once Oswalt comes up. Harrison and Colby just need to continue throwing as well as they are.

Kristen82

Reaction score
CHI is making Ryan Dempster available. Having a very nice year.

Let's also see how Justin Grimm does.