Texas Rangers 2012 Thread

taggy24

Reaction score
TheCoolFan;4612072 said:
Damn the White Sox are on fire! We can't stop em

go white sox.. sure damn glad we got kevin youkilis in trade... he help white sox sweep texas rangers. hope we keep going hot deep into play off if not it surely waste season..

forget to add we beat matt harrison for first time who 3-1 against white sox now...
:wink2: :bounce: :dance2: :dance3: :dance: :grin2: :grin: :beatit:

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Quintana is a beast in the making. Lefty too...hopefully the Rangers can get Martin Perez to that level soon

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They've lost 5 in a row.

But maybe the worse news is Hamilton with back spasms.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4613250 said:
They've lost 5 in a row.

But maybe the worse news is Hamilton with back spasms.

Yeah the typical Hamilton thing. Hopefully it isn't too serious.

I was at the game yesterday. The rookie Perez pitched well. He got no help. The all-star break can't come soon enough. The players are playing like they don't give a damn (with some exceptions).

I'm so tired of Cruz not going hard after every ball hit to him. I'm tired of Napoli's entire game. The dropped pop fly was inexcusable. Yorvit and Napoli were 0-6 with men in scoring position. Just unacceptable.

It will be nice to get the staff healthy. That starts tonight with Holland. We will see how he does.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyeric8;4613496 said:
Yeah the typical Hamilton thing. Hopefully it isn't too serious.

You bet. The guy is a terrific player.

I always wince when I hear the term "back spasms", especially when it's someone in their 30's.

That's when I had a disk herniate and it's no different for athletes.

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;4613579 said:
You bet. The guy is a terrific player.

I always wince when I hear the term "back spasms", especially when it's someone in their 30's.

That's when I had a disk herniate and it's no different for athletes.

Yeah I would be as cautious as possible. I love Josh but with him it isn't a matter of if he gets injured its when.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboyeric8;4613583 said:
Yeah I would be as cautious as possible. I love Josh but with him it isn't a matter of if he gets injured its when.

Well it's probably just a strain that's causing the spasms.

It just needs time.

A herniation would be big time bad news.

reddyuta

Reaction score
I am very concerned about Holland,his velocity is just not there.Everybody has teed off him this season.

Mike_45

Reaction score
reddyuta;4613737 said:
I am very concerned about Holland,his velocity is just not there.Everybody has teed off him this season.

I wasnt able to watch the game tonight and cant find a write up, his stats from tonight looked decent, what was his velocity like?

cowboyeric8

Chicks dig crutches
Reaction score
Mike_45;4613926 said:
I wasnt able to watch the game tonight and cant find a write up, his stats from tonight looked decent, what was his velocity like?

He looked sharp for not having pitched in awhile. His breaking pitches are slow. Just his fast balls are 3-4 mph slower than usual. Well pitched game though.

It was a good win. They acted like they got a huge monkey off their back. Nathan with another stellar performance.

MC KAos

Reaction score
well, its nice to end that ugly streak, tomorrow its the guy that started it though. i sure hope oswalt can bounce back and have a good game, he hasnt been very good so far for the rangers

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
MC KAos;4613941 said:
well, its nice to end that ugly streak, tomorrow its the guy that started it though. i sure hope oswalt can bounce back and have a good game, he hasnt been very good so far for the rangers

He had one bad start.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
MLB Futures game is about to start. Profar and Olt are both starters. Should be fun to watch.

[youtube]TvQ3bgQMyYc[/youtube]

Profar starts at 3 min.

Chinfu

Reaction score
RastaRocket;4614054 said:
He had one bad start.

Back to back games allowing 13 hits is not one bad start, he caught some breaks to get out of some innings and got run support to get the W.

Zordon

Reaction score
Profar is the real deal.

What do you guys think we do with Andrus/Kinsler?

Mike_45

Reaction score
Kinsler signed an extension this past spring. Not sure about Andrus.

Personally I would like to see Profar and Olt play at least a few games at AAA before they are said to be any ones replacement at the major league level. Andrus is still super young himself, 23.

Wish we had a catcher like Pudge coming up.

RastaRocket

Reaction score
Moving Olt to first would be nice.

Andrus free agency is coming up maybe after next season. With his age I would hate to see him go for nothing. It would be nice to fit Profar and Andrus on the team together, I'm just not sold it is going to happen. Do we trade Elvis next year and re-stock the farm?