The Carton Show: Rumors of Dak Prescott being traded to the Raiders are floating around

_sturt_

Reaction score
Simply the incentive will be he's told he's done in Dallas and he won't play another down.
Big, if true.

Meanwhile, emerging back out of the alternative universe...

Jerry is 81. Reality is he knows the reality is... there's not many cards left to play, and this might be the best hand he has for a long time to come.

It is unfathomably unreasonable, then, to pretend the old man is going to be eager throw those cards into the middle of the table, and hope for a miracle.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I kinda hope it's true. True just so some of these Dak haters can see what real struggle we're about to enter. I so hope he's traded. I know he has a no trade clause but I hope he would wave it. But I'm so sick of these no football playing, no talent scouting, no team supporting fans these so-called Cowboys fans....lmao. As much as I dislike Stephen A......he's right when it comes to Cowboy fans.
^^^ how to win friends and influence people!

shabazz

Reaction score
He was a degenerate gambler that used to co-host with Boomer Esiason on a NY sports talk radio show The Fan (WFAN-NY)
Pro Sports, celebrities and media organizations are about to create an even bigger generation of degenerate gamblers......just so long as they merely list the 800 number for the gamblers help hotline.

They really do care

shabazz

Reaction score
If Dak goes Cee Dee will be next..
Take Parsons instead.....he doesn't go away half the season and in BIG games like Micah the Podcaster does.

Ceedee has heart....and this team needs more of that

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
Duh......Because it would obviously be a chance to get a top 3 quarterback in this league.....and the MVP runner up last season.

Starting with generational talent is the Raider way to a rebirth and obvious playoff sucess
Jim Plunkett and Rich Gannon memories.

_sturt_

Reaction score
Out of Dallas. Like Tyron :(
Tyron? Tyron will be playing LT for a team that many considered last season to be on the cusp of a SB appearance as long as the QB held up. Self-evidently, it was that last part that was a bad assumption.

Dak is in a very different situation, if only by virtue of the fact that he plays the same position as Aaron Rodgers... but to my point that was conveniently side-stepped... on the other side of this season, Dak's self-interests lie solidly in having another banner season and making another playoff appearance, and thus, impressing the hell out of everyone who might be in the market for a QB next off-season.

Last thing Dak wants is to leave the place where he has a highly-reasonable shot at achieving those self-interests, on the chance that he might feel more wanted and appreciated... the chance.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Comfortable in the middle? More like I know you don't win a Superbowl every year. More like, I know it's a process to win a Superbowl. More like, last I checked we still have 5 Superbowls, the second most in the league. More like, I know we're closer to a Superbowl with Dak than we have been in a very long time. And...more like Very good QBs don't grow on trees. Has nothing to do with the middle....lol
2-5 in the playoffs he’s not some 3rd year player that you can build with. He’s had teams with multiple PB’s, All pros, and HOF’rs, loaded lines, stacked run game, coop, lamb, Dez etc… He’s had a top ranked scoring defense, a top TO defense and he can’t get it done. He’s an 8 year vet who has had the offense dumbed down and still panics under pressure, he’s a 1 and done QB. There is nothing to suggest he will get better. He’s a good regular season QB when he’s playing ahead. But keep on with that hopium, boy that stuff is addicting.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Tell me what incentive Dak has to accept a trade to a team largely considered a non-playoff caliber team, and I'll at least start to listen.

This is so irrational, but so timely... we have nothing better to talk about, of course. :D
If the Cowboys have ANY leverage it’s playing time. Put Suk at 3rd string snaps-wise starting now and don’t play him in PS or any games - he’ll be begging for a trade.

morat1959

Reaction score
Please let this happen! What makes me think it’s total BS is the 4 draft picks and Minshew. Is there really a team in the league that’s dumb enough to give up more than a 2 and a 4 for dumb Dak.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Tell me what incentive Dak has to accept a trade to a team largely considered a non-playoff caliber team, and I'll at least start to listen.

This is so irrational, but so timely... we have nothing better to talk about, of course. :D
$$$$$$$ and location. LV would be an attractive opportunity if you’re Dak. Assuming that these rumors have any teeth, I don’t think they do, but LV if you’re Dak is an interesting option.