The case for losing in KC serving the greater good

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I know a lot of people like him. I can’t stand the media loverboy crybaby. I’m tired of him throwing his players under the bus. It’s everybody else’s fault but his
Humm, I've never seen that side of him.....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Humm, I've never seen that side of him.....
He’s always apologizing. Maybe I’ve been paying more attention because I can’t stand him . It’s like Tony Romo put the chargers quarterback in the Hall of Fame the first game we played them. The media needs a lover boy and I guess they chose Mahomes

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He’s always apologizing. Maybe I’ve been paying more attention because I can’t stand him . It’s like Tony Romo put the chargers quarterback in the Hall of Fame the first game we played them. The media needs a lover boy and I guess they chose Mahomes
He is kinda cute! Lol

ESisback

Reaction score
CC, I DESPERATELY want the Cowboys to win for ONE reason. Because that arrogant bird boy Nick Wright will be SO confident that the Chiefs are on a different level.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with you, my friend! Thus will be a statement win
If it happens. Mahomes will be fired up for this one!
That team and that crowd are going to be fired up for this one. They don't get America's Team in there that often to yell at them and they're going to be loud as ever. They should get the DB meter in on this one like they did in SEA.

Reid might have his hands full with Mahomes wanting to make a good showing for Texas. He might get happy hands again.

I will be very surprised if we hear the Cowboys fans in the numbers we've heard them in LA and other away games. Chiefs fans that sell their tickets to Cowboys fans will have to go into hiding.

I was looking forward to this game when I realized we were up for the AFC West this season. I like watching games with uniform contrast too, makes it easier to follow.

Word of caution, Coach. In your Menu thread watch out for Furboy, he recently moved there and might be doing KC BBQ. We already know what JIMMY BUFFET will be doing, he's just lucky we're doing well. If we lose, we should burn his end. (That's a joke for you folks that don't know KC is famous for their Burnt Ends and they are wonderful but not this Sunday)

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The best thing about Prescott in this upcoming game. He’s already won and Lambo and New England. And I believe also in the new stadium in Los Angeles. I have no issues with him going up to Kansas City. If we win this it will be a team win. Just like if we lose it

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That team and that crowd are going to be fired up for this one. They don't get America's Team in there that often to yell at them and they're going to be loud as ever. They should get the DB meter in on this one like they did in SEA.

Reid might have his hands full with Mahomes wanting to make a good showing for Texas. He might get happy hands again.

I will be very surprised if we hear the Cowboys fans in the numbers we've heard them in LA and other away games. Chiefs fans that sell their tickets to Cowboys fans will have to go into hiding.

I was looking forward to this game when I realized we were up for the AFC West this season. I like watching games with uniform contrast too, makes it easier to follow.

Word of caution, Coach. In your Menu thread watch out for Furboy, he recently moved there and might be doing KC BBQ. We already know what JIMMY BUFFET will be doing, he's just lucky we're doing well. If we lose, we should burn his end. (That's a joke for you folks that don't know KC is famous for their Burnt Ends and they are wonderful but not this Sunday)
Hopefully he gets the bark nice and crispy

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Depends on when you think he "meddles" the most? When the team is down and struggling or when it is up and there's credit to be taken?

Do you really think it was Phillips that told the team to get out of town or that Booger let Garrett handle that 2016 magical team when they secured homefield.

Booger is all about rewarding it forward with his players.
sorry, but it disgusts me when you all call him booger. Sorry, just so damn childish.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know a lot of people like him. I can’t stand the media loverboy crybaby. I’m tired of him throwing his players under the bus. It’s everybody else’s fault but his
I haven't seen him do that. I've seen him point out the correct route to a receiver but I have not seen him deflecting blame.

I am not a fan either because of the same reason I wasn't a fan of Manning's or Rodgers or even Mayfield, I am tired of seeing those lame commercials but that really isn't their fault.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I haven't seen him do that. I've seen him point out the correct route to a receiver but I have not seen him deflecting blame.

I am not a fan either because of the same reason I wasn't a fan of Manning's or Rodgers or even Mayfield, I am tired of seeing those lame commercials but that really isn't their fault.
I get morning reports on Google every day. And there’s always something about him apologizing to one of his receivers.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

I truly appreciate his talent. I would be stupid not to. I just don’t like the personality. I am not a Rogers fan. I totally believe in camaraderie. One of the best things I like about Prescott ,Brady, Captain America Roger Staubach. I don’t think Mahomes have a fit in that category

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is kinda cute! Lol
austin-powers-oh-behave.gif

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
sorry, but it disgusts me when you all call him booger. Sorry, just so damn childish.
Damn Reid, you must have been disgusted a long time because I've been doing that ever since he decided to go mining on the Boogertron and national TV to open his palace with a loss. They used to post the pic on the old DC.com.

If it makes you feel better, you are not alone, others don't like it either but I don't care. He is Booger and will be until he goes to that great nostril in the sky.

His nickname before that was Ole Sphincter Face, which do you think he'd prefer?

And I consider childish at my age a compliment as I have officially crossed that barrier where younger women no longer think I am a dirty old man, I am now cute.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not even sure why people call him that it confuses me also I missed it
He was caught picking his nose on the Boogertron and national TV to open the new stadium and that became my name for him that night and ever since. Not many others use it because it us childish and disgusting. Reid is not the only one that doesn't like it.

I don't know why anyone cares what I call him. I don't like him, never have and never will. I have to admit, my names for him were much more fun when he was paying the bill on the site where I was using them.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
the fact no head coach has won with 2 different teams makes us no more or less likely to win with big Mike. NONE
IDK. And I suppose someone will finally snap that mark. But until then I’d say it’s going against the odds . That’s my take anyway. Im superstitious like that when it comes to sports.

Homer

Reaction score
Like others have said, the Denver loss already gave the cowboys the kick in the rear that they needed to keep their heads on straight.

If we end up losing to the chiefs, then so be it. But far for me to say that it would actually benefit us more in the long run to lose than to win. I'm sure we can learn a lot from a win as well. We learn that we can win on the road which may be crucial come playoff time.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Right now we look great... so "Meddling," is not a problem. But if we lose... oh boy, all of the sudden it is because Jerry was "Meddling." give it a rest already
I’m going to say he’s already meddling. And he’s always a problem and concern.

All of his meddling isnt negative impact. But the fact he’s always over hyping his product and why he’s such a conflict of interest wearing both caps of owner and GM.

And we should never take our foot off the pedal with pressure on his ways . It’s why we are where we have been for a generation. It doesn’t matter where it goes from here. We will never get the last 25 years back.

His early success with Jimmy doesn’t give him a pass for life.

This isn’t for you as I know you’re a Jethro fan and sympathizer. That’s fine . There are many out there. He certainly has an entertainment value . But this is for all of those on the fence. I never tire of planting the seed.