The goat, where does Prescott really rank

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Aw man... I am so jealous.
Haven't really gone fishing in 2 decades.

Dying, I mean dying to do some real fishing.

Any kind.
It has rained so much here it is hard to find a place that you can get to so you can fish Broken bow little river and beavers bend are my new fishing places Far south east Oklahoma in the Mountains

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I’d give this fan a timeout for dumb thread of the month.
Lol.
You must have not seen some of the other Threads that's been started by a certain someone that's 10 times worse and they still exist.

I especially liked the Thread by that Certain Someone that started a thread based on a complete lie (breaking of ankles by a player that didn't even practice) and it's still wading about in the ocean of this forum.

Corso

Reaction score
It has rained so much here it is hard to find a place that you can get to so you can fish Broken bow little river and beavers bend are my new fishing places Far south east Oklahoma in the Mountains
We're in the middle of a drought and I have to go to Top Golf tomorrow to celebrate some goof's birthday and it's going to be 108 degrees.

I'mma show up nekkid and to hell with them.
It's hot as hot is hot can be hot and I'm not going to take it for some dude's birthday!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Lol.
You must have not seen some of the other Threads that's been started by a certain someone that's 10 times worse and they still exist.

I especially liked the Thread by that Certain Someone that started a thread based on a complete lie (breaking of ankles by a player that didn't even practice) and it's still wading about in the ocean of this forum.
This is exactly why everyone shouldn’t be entitled to an opinion. Geeezzz

th

Corso

Reaction score
Yeah its a tactic I realized he does a few days back. Mostly only in Dak arguments for whatever reason.
He's already come out and basically said he has an irrational feeling for Dak to me.

The exchange between (several of) us went something about how DLaw and Jaylon cost on the cap and he went after it in an incorrect, *** way including Dak costing more than they do combined and then told us he makes assumptions off of his feelings.

That I called out immediately.

Still a good poster. Clever poster.

I can think of so many worse ones here.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Maybe he is deaf please repeat your self but more louder
The Dak haters are easy to debate. Their only take is “well, what has he won?”. Which is the most ignorant take and one only made by “fans” who have no clue what they are talking about. So it’s a no lose situation and therefore fun to school them. What’s hilarious is that when you point this out they double down on the stupidity to the point where they now root for Dak to fail. Which further proves them as just haters or trolls.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
The Dak haters are easy to debate. Their only take is “well, what has he won?”. Which is the most ignorant take and one only made by “fans” who have no clue what they are talking about. So it’s a no lose situation and therefore fun to school them. What’s hilarious is that when you point this out they double down on the stupidity to the point where they now root for Dak to fail. Which further proves them as just haters or trolls.
And non Bacon eaters

Corso

Reaction score
How many QB's have a brand of bacon named after them?
00070892085256-ovKckC8UBI8JAoo4-en-US-0_s500.jpg
I would totes make a breakfast taco with that bacon!

Looks thin and lean. The right kind to crisp up easy and taste yummers with some egg con chorizo.