The goat, where does Prescott really rank

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's closer to Dalton and Turbisky then he is to MVPs and winners like Rodgers and Brady.

So you earlier said that Dak was the 11th best QB in the league.....I disagree but for argument's sake you did say that....now unless you have Dalton and Tribusky relatively high on your list...how on earth is this even true? You don't even believe that.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
So you earlier said that Dak was the 11th best QB in the league.....I disagree but for argument's sake you did say that....now unless you have Dalton and Tribusky relatively high on your list...how on earth is this even true? You don't even believe that.
:lmao2:

Watch the spin...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'm speaking in terms of success. This thread literally has Dak and GOAT in the title and asking "where does he rank"?

It terms of success Dak is closer to Rodgers and Trubisky then he is to AS I STATED WINNERS and MVPS like Brady and Rodgers.

Come on now... you spoke earlier about reading comprehension and you're going to come like that?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
:lmao2:

Watch the spin...
43b52902447cd3c8db5115fcbf243001b76468a8_00.gif

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm speaking in terms of success. This thread literally has Dak and GOAT in the title and asking "where does he rank"?

It terms of success Dak is closer to Rodgers and Trubisky then he is to AS I STATED WINNERS and MVPS like Brady and Rodgers.

Come on now... you spoke earlier about reading comprehension and you're going to come like that?
So using that argument......you think Josh Allen and Deshaun Watson are the same level as Mitch Tribusky and Andy Dalton?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So using that argument......you think Josh Allen and Deshaun Watson are the same level as Mitch Tribusky and Andy Dalton?
In terms of success? Yes.

Do they have the same amount of rings and MVPs as Dalton and Trubisky? Yes, they do. A big fat zero.

This thread isn't about skills. It's about GOAT status.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So Andy Dalton and Deshaun Watson are on the same level? Is that what we're saying here?
What sets them apart in terms of success? Watson is also closer to guys like Dalton then he is guys like Brady.

I mean, they may not be on the same level skill wise, but again, this thread is talking about GOAT status.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So Andy Dalton and Deshaun Watson are on the same level? Is that what we're saying here?
Let's put it this way...

If there was a trusted WAR stat for football players like there is for baseball players would you put your money on the gap between Dak and Brady/Rodgers being closer then the gap between Dak and Dalton/Trubisky?

Honestly.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In terms of success? Yes.

Do they have the same amount of rings and MVPs as Dalton and Trubisky? Yes, they do. A big fat zero.

This thread isn't about skills. It's about GOAT status.

Actually, this thread isn't about "Goat talk". He even straight up says "This is not a Dak thread" lol.

You are going to die with this argument until the end but you know its ridiculous.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
What sets them apart in terms of success? Watson is also closer to guys like Dalton then he is guys like Brady.

I mean, they may not be on the same level skill wise, but again, this thread is talking about GOAT status.
I don't care if you're talking GOAT status or whatever on no planet is Deshaun Watson closer to Andy Dalton/Tribusky. Just on no level. Dan Marino is one of the GOATS and doesn't have a ring to his name.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I don't care if you're talking GOAT status or whatever on no planet is Deshaun Watson closer to Andy Dalton/Tribusky. Just on no level. Dan Marino is one of the GOATS and doesn't have a ring to his name.
He's got an MVP to his name. He fits some of the criteria at least, but he's not at the Rodgers/Brady level either though without that ring.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I don't care if Brady struggled in some games. He threw 40 TDs and lead his team to a Super Bowl win.

I wouldn't care if Dak struggled in some games and went on to win the Super Bowl either.

Do Cousins, Carr, and Dak go on from those struggles to end the season with a Super Bowl like Brady? Until they do, pipe down.
Here you are again hating on Dak. Every day, every thread , every post. You’re insane.