The I'm done with TO thread.

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO;2473619 said:
LOL, the defense is stupid with or without biscuit on the field. I dont even notice he is missing.

12 men on the field was the coaches fault for not preparing team properly with Pacman back....

Fire them all....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2473595 said:
Ignore TO? That's being "disrespectful"

You don't want to be disrespekful to TO the way big meanies Todd Haley, Parcells and Andy Reid were. He's a precious little snowflake .. you got to know how to "handle" him.

Did I say ignore him? I said don't let his yelling hurt you. That's soft as baby shi*. "Oh he's yelling at me my feelings are hurt"....man what kinda garbage is that?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
rocyaice;2473625 said:
Did I say ignore him? I said don't let his yelling hurt you. That's soft as baby shi*. "Oh he's yelling at me my feelings are hurt"....man what kinda garbage is that?

Speaking of soft.... I think Todd Haley specifically told him to "Shut the F" up.

Precious little snowflake then swallowed a bottle of pain pills.

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2473630 said:
Speaking of soft.... I think Todd Haley specifically told him to "Shut the F" up.

Well-Keyshawm didn't get along with Haley either, FWIW.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2473630 said:

Well Todd Haley was a bum and if it weren't for getting rid of him we would've never got Sherman whos a superior receivers coach. Why don't you go and become a Dolphins fan if you are that in love with the Parcells coached team that was here?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
rocyaice;2473642 said:
Well Todd Haley was a bum and if it weren't for getting rid of him we would've never got Sherman whos a superior receivers coach.

How's Haley doing as the offensive coordinator in Arizona?

Oh yeah, 2nd ranked passing attack in the NFL. I guess that's what happens when you have grown men playing WR instead of precious little snowflakes.

Why don't you go and become a Dolphins fan if you are that in love with the Parcells coached team that was here?

I was a Cowboy fan long before this certifiable nutjob donned the silver and blue, and I'll be a fan long after. He's nothing more than a mercenary, and he'll never be considered among the faces of the franchise.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2473648 said:

Oh yeah, 2nd ranked passing attack in the NFL. I guess that's what happens when you have grown men playing WR instead of precious little snowflakes.

:rolleyes:

Oh yeah. The offensive play of the Cards isn't much different than it was the last couple of years. The difference is on the defensive side of the ball. They're stepping up this year and I attribute that to Whisenhunt. Carry on with your nonsense.

Boysboy

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2473648 said:

Yeah-when you play the Rams, Seachickens, and Whiners a total of 6 X's a year...yah, your stats ARE going to be padded.

In case you haven't seen seen a Cards game where they've played *decent* teams, even Larry Fitzgerald himself has had mediocre games.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
nyc;2473473 said:
He blamed Romo after the game. He was responsible for one of Romo's three INTs and just watched the second one instead of contesting it. If he would have at least contested it, it may not have ended up being a INT. Instead he just watched it happen.

Really?

I have been listening to the radio all day and there has been no mention of Terrell Owens throwing him under the bus.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2473648 said:

I was a Cowboy fan long before this certifiable nutjob donned the silver and blue, and I'll be a fan long after. He's nothing more than a mercenary, and he'll never be considered among the faces of the franchise.

You think Todd Haley is the reason that Fitzgerald and Boldin are so good? :lmao2: Haley got a hell of a job. I want to see how he does when Matt Leinhart has to take over again. He'll be out of a job that same season.

robjgrif

Reaction score
Aven8;2473270 said:
That's it. I can't stand NO more. Believe me I love this guy as a player, but after this year we need to cut him loose IMO.

I'm so sick of his "quit" and his "pouting". Most of us already knew he wasn't a team player, but if you did not, yesterday showed everyone he is a selfish, undisciplined, me first WR. I think he is finished. Will he have a good game now and again, and win us a game? Probably. But we cannot rely on him anymore.

What I saw yesterday just put the icing on the cake for me. He quits on routes. He NEVER goes up for a ball, or tries to make a play if it's not right in his hands. And the not going in the huddle deal until he caught the TD really put me over the top....then he was all smiles.

IMO we need to cut our ties with him this offseason. I'm tired of the dog and pony show. We need team players, that are in it to win it...and quite frankly TO never will be.

This team needs a fresh start without all the drama and cutting him loose will go a long way in building the true "team" atmosphere.

Really???? You know what I'm sick of??? Rome and his turnovers!!! Who's really the worst enemy here?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2473689 said:
Really?

I have been listening to the radio all day and there has been no mention of Terrell Owens throwing him under the bus.

He hasn't. This is just guys who have been praying for TO to blow up so they can say "I Told you so" and he's given them nothing in 3 years so they have to settle for something as minor as this.

silver

Reaction score
Stop the madness. TO is what he is, which happens to be our best player on offense. Ask McFlabb how's it working out without him. It's been 3 years and they haven't recovered. I hope Garrett listens to TO and lines him up all over the place vs the Giants as we annihilate them Sunday night.

Boysboy

Reaction score
rocyaice;2473694 said:
He hasn't. This is just guys who have been praying for TO to blow up so they can say "I Told you so" and he's given them nothing in 3 years so they have to settle for something as minor as this.

If we lose next week, our season is done(10-6 won't get us in). TO will finally prolly blow up by then, but like I said...our season will be done, and noone will give 2 ***** what he does.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Maikeru-sama;2473689 said:
Really?

Actually, I took the media's word for what was said. I just listen to his post game and while he did say it, there was no malice like they made out.

That doesn't change the fact that he half-assed the first half.

BHendri5

Reaction score
I'm so sick and tired of those of you that after every loss "it's becomes the let us pick on T.O., show). Gee weez, Romo threw the game away, not T.O.

T.O. did not throw Romo under the bus, he never said anything close, the media put that in. They brought up Romo's name in a question and T.O. simply said it was his decision. Now who is the QB, Romo, it is His decision to whom he throws the ball to, "that was the truth" if you cannot handle T.O. telling the truth, I feel for you.

Romo, has the makings to be a great QB, but just as Air Force One , stated in his post, Romo has to take that next step get rid of that "kid living out his fantasy" and realize that he is the Cowboys QB and he is the captain of this team, step up and drive this team to wins, there are times when he needs to exert his will over this team, and distribute the ball to everyone that is open.

Romo is the reason that Witten and Owens get so many passes, it is not Jason Garrett, trying to keep T.O. happy, it is Romo trying to keep Witten and T.O. happy, both of those guys want the ball, I love that, but Tony needs to tell them, I'll get it to you, but if others are open they will get it first.

did you not notice that Roy was not going into the huddle? He did it the majority of the game and I was wondering why he was not going to the huddle, am I the only one that noticed that about Roy?

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;2473330 said:
You're reading into too much into one game yesterday. Plaxico has been a non-factor all year long, has already missed most of the year, and the Giants are still 11-2 record in the process. The Giants were due to lose a game.

But since you brought up the Giants example, funny how the the Giants were the team notorious for big egos, media backbiting and personal agendas. Then when Shockey and Tiki were injured or off the team, they won a Superbowl by playing better collective team ball with fewer individually talented players.

:hammer: The Pats did it how many years with out huge name WRs?
owens has to be kept happy, as most WRs do. The problem is he always takes it to extremes when he isn't, that effects every thing.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
BHendri5;2473756 said:
I'm so sick and tired of those of you that after every loss "it's becomes the let us pick on T.O., show). Gee weez, Romo threw the game away, not T.O.

This is the norm on this board. Nothing unusual. I've sadly grown accustomed to it.