The I'm NOT done with TO thread.

Audiman

Reaction score
superpunk;2474316 said:
Please tell me where I said what I have bolded below. If you cannot, then my above reply stands.

superpunk;2474249 said:
I've also watched him long enough to be able to tell that he's let up on a route

in order to tell he's let up on a route or not, you have to know what route he's running in the first place.

he certainly let up on his route for that TD yesterday...:rolleyes:

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474262 said:
Do you know for a fact players aren't tired of watching him pout?
Do you know for a fact that players are not tired of his useless interviews, and self promotion?

Didn't think so.

Do you know they are? Didn't think so...

Seems the a fan who doesn't know jack squat about the internal situation should give the benefit of the doubt to the player but I understand that you are tired of what the media tells you and it doesn't sit well with your morning Post Toasties therefore you want him cut.

superpunk

Reaction score
Audiman;2474334 said:
in order to tell he's let up on a route or not, you have to know what route he's running in the first place.

he certainly let up on his route for that TD yesterday...:rolleyes:
Not even a nice try. You can see whether he's running as hard as he can - or whether he's let up because he sees Polamalu in the void - very easily, and you don't even have to know what route he was running.

Get your foot out of your mouth, and quit trying to put words in mine.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2474316 said:
Please tell me where I said what I have bolded below. If you cannot, then my above reply stands.

Why does he "give up" on his routes? Is it because his "wanting the ball " is just an act while in reality he really doesn't want the ball?

superpunk

Reaction score
5Countem5;2474340 said:
Why does he "give up" on his routes? Is it because his "wanting the ball " is just an act while in reality he really doesn't want the ball?

superpunk;2474263 said:
I can't read his thoughts. Not even from my couch.

If you're really this dense, I'll just get off this merry-go-round of stupidity now and save us both some time, thank you.

Audiman

Reaction score
superpunk;2474339 said:
Not even a nice try. You can see whether he's running as hard as he can - or whether he's let up because he sees Polamalu in the void - very easily, and you don't even have to know what route he was running.

Get your foot out of your mouth, and quit trying to put words in mine.

could it have been that he and Romo just weren't on the same page? hell, Witten and Romo weren't either that game, let's cut the best TE in football and one of the best WR in football as well.

you talk trash about TO(who actually makes plays), but you say nothing about Procter or Henry for sucking at their positions...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
5Countem5;2474336 said:
Do you know they are? Didn't think so...

Seems the a fan who doesn't know jack squat about the internal situation should give the benefit of the doubt to the player but I understand that you are tired of what the media tells you and it doesn't sit well with your morning Post Toasties therefore you want him cut.

I never stated the players were sick of him. If I was on the team I would be.
I have seen many of his interviews, un like you I don't think they are doctored.
He's a self promoting whinny moron. That is my opinion of him.
He hasn't done enough to get us over the top, like many of our players.
He just chooses to keep his mug in the spotlight. They don't.
He just chooses to act asinine on the sidelines, get in coaches faces(like yesterday). The rest don't.

All his whining serves zero purpose, except his.

You can love this clown all you want, I don't.
I would rather have a good WR that is more for the team than himself.
You wouldn't.

Audiman

Reaction score
5Countem5;2474340 said:

you can't argue with him. he knows everything.

superpunk

Reaction score
Audiman;2474358 said:
could it have been that he and Romo just weren't on the same page?

No. He was running to the right spot.

hell, Witten and Romo weren't either that game, let's cut the best TE in football and one of the best WR in football as well.

Don't be ridiculous. Our offense wouldn't function without Witten.

you talk trash about TO(who actually makes plays), but you say nothing about Procter or Henry for sucking at their positions...

Procter and Henry suck. Does that satisfy you?

superpunk

Reaction score
Audiman;2474366 said:
you can't argue with him. he knows everything.
That isn't why you, personally, cannot argue with me. You can't argue with me if you're just going to talk out of your behind, and try to put words in my mouth. Because I will make you look like a fool.

Audiman

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474364 said:

and yet you're still singling TO out, for what? he's in the spotlight all the time? so are they Cowboys...

he had a career season last year even after getting injured, yet it's his fault we didn't even win a playoff game? oh yeah, he played at less than 100% as well...

Boysboy

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474364 said:
I have seen many of his interviews, un like you I don't think they are doctored.
He just chooses to act asinine on the sidelines, get in coaches faces(like yesterday). The rest don't.

You wouldn't.

Believe me, I don't like the guy much-however, when you take the good with the bad, he's a very good asset to this offense. It's alot like with Plaxico Burress and his value to the NY offense.

Audiman

Reaction score
superpunk;2474367 said:
No. He was running to the right spot.

Don't be ridiculous. Our offense wouldn't function without Witten.

Procter and Henry suck. Does that satisfy you?

fact #1- you don't know exactly what happened on that play. neither does anyone else.

fact #2- our offense also wouldn't function without TO.(see: end of last year)

fact #3- to a certain extent, yes.

Audiman

Reaction score
superpunk;2474369 said:
That isn't why you, personally, cannot argue with me. You can't argue with me if you're just going to talk out of your behind, and try to put words in my mouth. Because I will make you look like a fool.

you already look like a fool...

that happened on page 3.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;2474364 said:

You wouldn't.

It's funny that the people who don't get spoonfed ESPN's latest TO crisis and don't over react to your level become "TO lovers"...

:lmao2:

Boysboy

Reaction score
Audiman;2474401 said:
fact #1- you don't know exactly what happened on that play. neither does anyone else.

fact #2- our offense also wouldn't function without TO.(see: end of last year)

fact #3- to a certain extent, yes.

fact #4 - when Owens was OUT in that Carolina game, Romo was STILL forcing it into receivers.

I hope Wade Wilson gets on his case about this. Just take what the D gives you. Even a few yards is a heck of alot better than a critical turnover.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
superpunk;2474345 said:
If you're really this dense, I'll just get off this merry-go-round of stupidity now and save us both some time, thank you.

So you're quitting when you can't answer- how mature.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
YoMick;2473835 said:
Bag on the guy if you must.

But when Choice was getting first downs.. it was TO that was going up to him and headbutting him.

It was TO that pumped his fist when Choice got a first down.

On a side... DID YOU SEE Roy Williams go up to TO and start the "T" - "O" to celebrate WITH TO.

I dont know... I see TEAM COMRADERY...

TO is a major cog in this offense... dont get it confused. Please.

Agreed, you'd think people would understand the man by know....the game is on the line he wants the ball in his hands.....