The Jones’s are not catching enough heat for Kellen Moore

Aven8

Reaction score
You and many others need to do some research....the first 2 years, he wanted NO PART in calling plays...and said so. So please quit acting as if he finally got his wish to do it....he didn't!!!
He was toting the company line and the Jones didn’t wanted continuity. Mike wanted the job and it’s not like Moore wasn’t successful. Having said that it was still predictable and could not produce in big games. Hence why Mike convinced them it was his time.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Says the guy who defends Jerry's every move like the crap decisions over a 3 decade period don't paint a clear enough picture? Keeping Garrett here for 13 years makes it pretty crystal clear the type of poor decisions this team had to endure.
You make what ever you wish with your 'sources' to retain an insultive stance and and no actual quotes.

Just pull one's own head out of the commode or root for the Cowboys. I don't support your non-stop blame Jerry for the end of world routine. I won't apologize for a single word to your crap loads.

Explain why the Cowboys are winners at the top here and now and YOU are a loser! Squeek on up now as you have non-stop from the off season.

When the Cowboys win this Sunday come clean and wipe that crap off of your smile...blame Jerry then also. But if you want a confrontation, step own up and I'll continue to deface YOUR lack of integrity on topic. Now tell ME to talk English and you don't care....duh! Let's go...

Let's go with you and your 'regulators.'

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There were some here that claimed Moore wasnt the problem and Dak was. Not sure if you were one of them. Y'all couldnt wait to see Moore with a "REAL QB".

Sorry not trying to call out anyone by name but my God. Some of you need to eat some crow. Big time.
"Ya'll....who?

You all? Who? There was some, of course...thatnever fails about anything....

but LOL at "ya'll".

CCBoy

Reaction score
That and $2.90 will get you a trip on the subway. Whoop! Whoop!
Naw, they won't allow you on because you also claim to be a Cowboy fan jilted in life. No 'jilted' allowed to pay fares.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
"Ya'll....who?

You all? Who? There was some, of course...thatnever fails about anything....

but LOL at "ya'll".
Yaw is the oscillation due to gravity on a round in flight. You all is another concept and regionally created.

JayFord

Reaction score
Kellen Moore is that one madden guru who puts up 70 points per game until someone who understands madden hops on the sticks and he loses 56-14

he has no feel for the game especially in situations that require you to be tactful

and what i mean is your rb is averaging 5 ypc, the other team has 1 timeout, youre up 30-24 with 3:45 left in the game its 3rd and 2......

do you fully trust Kellen to think "If i run it, and dont get it, they have to either call a timeout or let the clock run down and we punt it with 3 minutes left, and if they do call timeout they have none left. or if we do make it thats more time taken off the clock so they have to use a time out and all i need is a FG to make it a 2 score game i dont need to press for a TD"

this is why imo he wasnt a good offensive coordinator his mind is "big play big play touchdown how can i score a touchdown on every play"

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Says the guy who defends Jerry's every move like the crap decisions over a 3 decade period don't paint a clear enough picture? Keeping Garrett here for 13 years makes it pretty crystal clear the type of poor decisions this team had to endure.
Garrett was the biggest mistake Jerry Jones ever made as the owner of this team.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I guess what I'm saying is we're all feeling great this week, but the season isn't over either.

And if we just take a small step back and look at how the team has performed over the last 5, 10, 25 years... no not exactly happy with how Jones and Co have done things
That’s the definition of a band wagoner.

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
There are posters in this thread who thought that Moore leaving was going to be the downfall of this offense.

So this thread is hilarious. :muttley:

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
MM had to be going insane with how KM managed this offense.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Kellen the young is still growing. He isn't as bad as some of ya'll make him out to be. Jerry could have done a lot worse than him by far. Did he stunt Dak's growth? Some assume he did but really you don't know. Like I don't know if Dak checked out of a run to pass instead when he was here. We are not privy to inside info unless you work at the corner liquor store and even that is suspect. I like Kellen Moore but it was time he left and continue to grow. MM is a surprise for me as a play caller. As a coach I liked MM from the get go. Why can we not move on and just enjoy this ride? I'm not gonna dog this dude.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Kellen the young is still growing. He isn't as bad as some of ya'll make him out to be. Jerry could have done a lot worse than him by far. Did he stunt Dak's growth? Some assume he did but really you don't know. Like I don't know if Dak checked out of a run to pass instead when he was here. We are not privy to inside info unless you work at the corner liquor store and even that is suspect. I like Kellen Moore but it was time he left and continue to grow. MM is a surprise for me as a play caller. As a coach I liked MM from the get go. Why can we not move on and just enjoy this ride? I'm not gonna dog this dude.
I don’t think Kellen Moore is terrible.

I just think he was not the guy for this job.

When they hired McCarthy they shouldn’t have forced him on McCarthy.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Maybe our #1 offense wasn’t the overall problem. Looks to me that the #3 defense is the difference.