Twitter: The Jones family has been on vacation this week during FA *confirmed*

birdwells1

Reaction score
The days of Jimmy? He didn't have a cap. You also can't be sure PHI has improved. That's why they play the games.

I ain't talking about the salary cap I'm talking about the aggressiveness win at all cost nature this organization had when he was here, it hasn't been here since. It's the country club atmosphere, a country club in Cabos or some other exotic island paradise and some of you are defending it. Smh.

Rally

Reaction score

Charlotte Jones Anderson and other family members have also been posting photos on Instagram from the Bahamas. The rumor going around is they're down there for a wedding.

As far as I see ,they've been on vacation for a few years.

Rally

Reaction score

Charlotte Jones Anderson and other family members have also been posting photos on Instagram from the Bahamas. The rumor going around is they're down there for a wedding.

As far as I see ,they've been on vacation for a few years.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I ain't talking about the salary cap I'm talking about the aggressiveness win at all cost nature this organization had when he was here, it hasn't been here since. It's the country club atmosphere, a country club in Cabos or some other exotic island paradise and some of you are defending it. Smh.

Can you define how they won, "at all cost?" I thought they loaded up with talent through the draft then took Haley off the 49ers hands.

cern

Reaction score
No big deal. Everything they need to know can be done with a smart phone and laptop. Doesn't mean McClay and others aren't on top of things.

Last edited:

waving monkey

Reaction score
The

There really is no bright side. You are the GM, who likes to make all the decisions, of a billion dollar business, and you decide to party in the Bahamas instead of do your job. I would have changed the wedding date in a heart beat. Jerry could have paid for the wedding to have it changed.
ignorance wears a DC tshirt

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
How can you tell when they're on vacation and when they're not? It took us until the end of the first week of FA to figure out they weren't enven in the country..lol.........they must really be concerned about the team that made them billionaires.

Last edited:

birdwells1

Reaction score
Can you define how they won, "at all cost?" I thought they loaded up with talent through the draft then took Haley off the 49ers hands.

When i say aggressive, I'm talking the pass to Harper in the Championship game, guarantee victory over the hated 49ers. Being bold, tough training camps, competition all over the field, head coach that had the power to cut a player.

birdwells1

Reaction score
So the Jones on vacation during FA and with full staff back in Dallas represent lowered expectations. Do tell.

I'm flabbergasted at how many fans find nothing wrong with this, no that actually debating this with me. If I were a Jones supporter I'd see this thread and honestly stay away because I couldn't, in my right mind, defend this. You guy have way more guts than me or you're just shameless like the Joneses, Romos, Wittens.

Haimerej

Reaction score
When i say aggressive, I'm talking the pass to Harper in the Championship game, guarantee victory over the hated 49ers. Being bold, tough training camps, competition all over the field, head coach that had the power to cut a player.

So... nothing related to free agent signings?

ESisback

Reaction score
1)Jerry has private jets and choppers and buses and limos and probably bullet trains and donkey caravans that can transport him or any Jones family ANYWHERE in a short period of time.

2)Phones, fax, iPad, iPod, Skype, Twitter, texting, etc., etc.

3)If Jerry can't make a meeting, he's got Stephen, Clay, the scouts, coaches, etc. no doubt putting in long hours.

4)People overreact about virtually everything, twisting it into a negative to validate their scorn.

Haimerej

Reaction score
I'm flabbergasted at how many fans find nothing wrong with this, no that actually debating this with me. If I were a Jones supporter I'd see this thread and honestly stay away because I couldn't, in my right mind, defend this. You guy have way more guts than me or you're just shameless like the Joneses, Romos, Wittens.

I think it has to do with how you define vacation. Billionaires are never on vacation. You remind me of people who see CEOs golfing and think they're not actually doing anything. A lot of stuff gets done on the golf course.

ESisback

Reaction score
Every NFL team's executives go on vacation this week.
Do they? Show us your list of itineraries for the other 31 owners's families. Is everyone with the last name of Blank or Rooney or Mara sitting at a desk pouring over player information and draft profiles?