Twitter: The Jones family has been on vacation this week during FA *confirmed*

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Good,, they can't even pick their noise. They have some guy that cleans their glasses do that. Just wait until they screw up the draft, lmao. same crap, different year. you guys act surprised that this crap happens. It's like this every year. where you guys been. smh

waving monkey

Reaction score
Good,, they can't even pick their noise. They have some guy that cleans their glasses do that. Just wait until they screw up the draft, lmao. same crap, different year. you guys act surprised that this crap happens. It's like this every year. where you guys been. smh
silliness run amuck

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And which players (and contracts) would you have signed?

Honey Badger..............1 yr.................$7 million..................25 yrs old

Nah, its better to just totally ignore free agency...................signed Dallas & Pittsburgh (only teams in NFL to not sign a free agent yet)

Reactions: CWR

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
And for all the fan saying, "its no biggie that the GM is on vacation, he can use a telephone"............LOL.........here is a nugget for you.....

"John Robinson, GM of the Tennessee Titans, was seen having dinner with Ndamukong Suh in Nashville last night"

https://247sports.com/nfl/tennessee...le-for-visit-has-dinner-with-Titans-116387796

And this is from a team that won a playoff game last year, funny how their GM is not on vacation in the Bahamas:facepalm:

ESisback

Reaction score
And for all the fan saying, "its no biggie that the GM is on vacation, he can use a telephone"............LOL.........here is a nugget for you.....

"John Robinson, GM of the Tennessee Titans, was seen having dinner with Ndamukong Suh in Nashville last night"

https://247sports.com/nfl/tennessee...le-for-visit-has-dinner-with-Titans-116387796

And this is from a team that won a playoff game last year, funny how their GM is not on vacation in the Bahamas:facepalm:
How do you know Jerry's on vacation? Show proof.

birdwells1

Reaction score
Dallas doesn't have much $$$ available. They went after WR Watkins, didn't happen, , They should mostly keep signing their own players and acquire some cheap FAs again, or pick players cut from TC on the cheap. More than likely with 10 picks they'll make a move up in the draft., and probably a WR, or not!:omg:

Yeah because that worked so well last year.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Come on people this is progress

1. Two number ones for Joey Galloway

2. The whole Jones family on vacation during free agency

I'll gladly take door number 2

Maybe they'll go to a Tupperware party during the draft:dance:

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
When I'm down and feeling blue I just flip to the Cowboys Home page and remind myself of the "unprecedented results", "...and I think to myself what a wonderful world".

"Jerry Jones
Owner / President / General Manager
In one of the most dramatic eras of ownership in professional sports, Jerry Jones’ stewardship of the Dallas Cowboys has brought unprecedented results and success to one of the world’s most popular sports entities. His nearly three-decade long journey reached a rare pinnacle with his selection for induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a member of the 2017 class of enshrinees. Jones becomes the 15th owner in history to earn a bust in Canton. "

HungryLion

Reaction score
I honestly can’t believe there are people defending the Jones’ being on vacation during free agency, considering how much of a failure they have been in FA the last few years.

If the cowboys had done well in free agency the last few years, people wouldn’t care as much. But when they have absolutely sucked the last few years, it’s not ok for them to be vacationing during this time.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
every body arguing about free agency and the cowboys not being involved it don't matter this team is not going to the playoffs and is like about 12th place team in the nfc jerry and his record and his sons record speaks for its self no other explanation needed

GMO415

Reaction score
I feel like we're back in the 80s.... because Dal is just "staying the course" as if Regan is back in charge.