The Lance Era begins today

Asklesko

Reaction score
Well...let's try to cheer him on as best as we can...shall we?

If he does well...it's a positive for....get this...The Dallas Cowboys!

Isn;t that what we all should hope and cheer for?

Oh wait....it's more cool and in the know to predict failure for your team, right?
No! We must cheer for his failure. It's the way it must be.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Hopefully he shows enough that he can be a solid backup QB.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
4 years after being drafted and 6 years since has had any meaningful playing time his era begins???
I'm calling it now.

You'll never post here again if Lance balls out and becomes the Cowboys QB and does a wonderful job.

You've painted yourself too much into the "Lance sucks. I love Dak" corner too much to ever come back.

stiletto

Reaction score
4 years after being drafted and 6 years since has had any meaningful playing time his era begins???
and Lance is STILL younger than Bo Nix and Michael Pennix Jr. Younger with more experience now than those rookies. I bet Dallas keeps him to let him develop more.

leeblair

Reaction score
Zero chance Dak allows a trade.

He will be able to go into free agency and choose his team while they bid for him.

He will not allow the Cowboys to get anything for him in return because he is likely already very bitter and won't want to help the Cowboys in any way.
He has no reason to be bitter; he's been allowed to be the starting quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys for seven years, and any other team would have cut him before his first season.
He should be grateful and be glad.

quickccc

Reaction score
To Lance: ......

efa9eb9039796263febda7c226424b91.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
Mountaineer and Pappy say hello.
lol. Started full out threads on Daks training camp picks.

Won’t talk about Lance throwing a pick party against second and third stringers in camp though. It’s just camp when that happens lol

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
I hope he plays well. But even if he doesn’t play as well as he should, I hope he progressively gets better and better as he takes more snaps in practice and preseason games and gains confidence.