The Lance Era begins today

Blitzen

Reaction score
I love that so many here that are absolutely Dak over Dallas fans are completely crapping on a guy that is a member of the team and is going through his first preseason game with the team with lots of 3rd and 4th stringers. He did not look sharp-he may never be a starter-he may never be anything but a footnote in Cowboys recent history. Who cares?

Just root for the guy to succeed and look in the mirror hypocritical *****es. No one knows what he would look like with all the starters and significant game time and development. The current starter is 31 and a really good regular season player that wilts in the playoffs. Get over the fact that many fans are ready for whichever Cowboys’ starter comes next. LOL. What a bunch of hypocritical babies. Boo hoo hoo-fans don’t appreciate Dak’s greatness-what a crock of ****.

phildadon86

Reaction score
For anyone not watching..

He’s not nearly as bad as this poster is acting and he’s not factoring in the lack of football this guy has played.

Lance will get more comfortable the more he plays.
The guy you bash to all hell.

Compare his first preseason start to Lance today.

Reactions: CWR

phildadon86

Reaction score
He had a better win % than Dak did that season and Cooper Rush is like 4-1 as our starter.

Also, Dak sucks in the post season so I hit the nail on the head.

You don’t need to pay big bucks to get the team to the same place Dak does.

Deal with it.
Hit the nail on the head?

Remember when Beathard was more nfl ready than Mahomes?

Yeah you’re the pinnacle of knowing absolutely nothing about football.

Chasing6

Reaction score

The Cowboys play their first preseason game today against the Rams. Trey Lance is expected to get the majority of the QB snaps. It’ll be the first time seeing him in a game since Dallas traded a fourth-round pick for him last August.

Lance: “I’m just looking forward to playing ball again. I’m going in this game the same as I’ve gone into every game my whole entire life, college, high school, whatever. I don’t put too much extra (pressure) into it. I’m going to play. It’s not like I’m going to play any harder than I have in the past or not as hard. It’s a big game for me, big game for us. I’m excited to go out and play well.”

Mike McCarthy: “I’m real excited to go compete with him. … Just like any young quarterback, particularly if you look at his flight here, as much drop-back passing opportunities that I can give him I think will be a benefit. … He doesn’t cut any corners. He has a great work ethic. Just like anything, you want to see one of your guys go have some success, because he’s definitely put the work in.”

It also may have ended today!

stiletto

Reaction score
Obviously rusty and he sucked, no other way to say it. If he looks like this in game 4 then I'll agree that the experiment is probably over. The camp reports weren't exactly encouraging so now we know they are basically true.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I love that so many here that are absolutely Dak over Dallas fans are completely crapping on a guy that is a member of the team and is going through his first preseason game with the team with lots of 3rd and 4th stringers. He did not look sharp-he may never be a starter-he may never be anything but a footnote in Cowboys recent history. Who cares?

Just root for the guy to succeed and look in the mirror hypocritical *****es. No one knows what he would look like with all the starters and significant game time and development. The current starter is 31 and a really good regular season player that wilts in the playoffs. Get over the fact that many fans are ready for whichever Cowboys’ starter comes next. LOL. What a bunch of hypocritical babies. Boo hoo hoo-fans don’t appreciate Dak’s greatness-what a crock of ****.
Go cry to mommy.