The many Romo offers have started coming in ****MERGED ***

Tristan

Reaction score
If you look closely seems obvious hes going to Denver. I always felt Leary would probably go where Romo goes.
Romo and Elway already talked and now Learys talking to Denver
Il b shocked if he isnt a Bronco, he wants to pull a Elway
Watch Williams sign w denver too! If Romo has the ability to sway/bring Leary & Williams with him, then would certainly add to the trade value imo.
That would be quite a coup for Denver, Deep, talented qb room, upgrade o line and give Romo one of his favorite weapons.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Watch Williams sign w denver too! If Romo has the ability to sway/bring Leary & Williams with him, then would certainly add to the trade value imo.
That would be quite a coup for Denver, Deep, talented qb room, upgrade o line and give Romo one of his favorite weapons.
I like the Leary angle

Denver already has two stud WRs much better than TWill, so I'd be surprised if they paid much for him as a FA. He'd get a way better deal elsewhere.

DFWJC

Reaction score
So Washington ends up with a 36 year-old QB instead of Cousins? Why would they do that?
I think this is all bs.

But the argument for washington is that they feel Cousins is gone after this year anyway. So they'd get some very high draft picks plus Romo.

But again, I think this 3-way thing is bs

Reaction score
Can't deny this one. It's from RapSheet.

Picks. Plural. As in a lot. Too many to count.

highfive.gif

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Why wouldn't he play for them?

If it was you, would you?you know you'll be hated and ridiculed by that team's fan base faithful ,whom by the way you've did your level best your entire playing career to stick them and their team's noses in the corner?
No you wouldn't, you'd want to start out on a level playing field or better yet in command of the higher ground that better teams than those loser feather heads occupy.

CWR

Reaction score
Jerry said to not believe anything in the press about Tony Romo until he himself said it. He said that he and only he will determine the fate of Tony. Stephen said just a couple of
days ago that Jerry will make any final decision with Tony on his future. I choose to stand on that information and not some obscure website. Now if you want to bite like the
rest of the catfish here be my guest.

Thank you for that, I will be your guest and choose to believe at the end of the day we will trade Romo. I dont expect more than a 2nd or 3rd round pick but I do believe Romo still has some actual value. Rather than wait for him to be released I think some team will make a move for him in order to keep off the market and to guarantee he plays for them next year. While Im not biting on every rumor I come across, eventually where there is smoke there is fire. It will be interesting to watch this develop.

ufcrules1

Reaction score
He has a little value in helping a team win games but his biggest value will be helping teams put fans in the seats. At the end of the day this is a business and some of these owners/gm's are looking at it from that point of view. I see us trading Romo.. no doubt about it.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
So Washington ends up with a 36 year-old QB instead of Cousins? Why would they do that?
Because he is much better and a lot cheaper

No one would blink if SF gave the #2 for Cousins but they think we should get a 5th for Romo....who is better and cheaper............ Scotty Mac is out in DC, new guy makes a splash and gets Romo but it will cost them.....trading Cousins would leave them QB-less and we should give them a break and not ask for more....c'mon

LittleD

Reaction score
Thank you for that, I will be your guest and choose to believe at the end of the day we will trade Romo. I dont expect more than a 2nd or 3rd round pick but I do believe Romo still has some actual value. Rather than wait for him to be released I think some team will make a move for him in order to keep off the market and to guarantee he plays for them next year. While Im not biting on every rumor I come across, eventually where there is smoke there is fire. It will be interesting to watch this develop.

I'm okay with the idea that at the end of this time period, Jerry might work with Tony to facilitate a trade. It will be to a team that Tony approves of IMVHO. We may get a pick but,
this idea of a multiple team trade that sends Tony to Washington is too outlandish to even contemplate. I'm just sure Jerry wants his QB with Washington stomp the Cowboys
twice a year and that team heading to the playoffs. Not even remotely going to happen. These sports news websites want clicks and throw poop on the wall to generate interest.

Reactions: CWR

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
And paying strong salary to the same 36 year old.

Nobody seems to be able to describe what Washington's possible motive would be to make this deal.