The nerve is officially firing***merged***

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That we are nauseating. The amount of fans I have personally encountered on here who would rather be right then have a player succeed is amazing to me.

Nauseating? Right about what?

Are you actually implying that some Cowboy fan would like Jaylon to be a bust so they would be right? That is about as silly as silly gets. I havent even hear anyone say he will be a bust.

Thats the problem with some of you overzealous cats. Someone wants a little caution and realistic input and you get so whacked out off the wall.

I would like nothing more then Smith to be the pro bowl difference maker we think he could be. But when there is only 4 months to go and the guy is just now able to move his toes, that is NOT great news my man. That is positive news in a positive direction, but that is all it is.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
please read the thread content before posting.

Witten is a HOF lock, and Smith is well on his way. Both have been exceptional role models on this team.
This thread is about Jaylon, and I'm excited about this great news.

Where in this post do you specify Tyrone Smith?

The thread is about J Smith, your 2nd sentence talks about J Smith. :laugh::lmao:

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score

Are you actually implying that some Cowboy fan would like Jaylon to be a bust so they would be right? That is about as silly as silly gets. I havent even hear anyone say he will be a bust.

Thats the problem with some of you overzealous cats. Someone wants a little caution and realistic input and you get so whacked out off the wall.

I would like nothing more then Smith to be the pro bowl difference maker we think he could be. But when there is only 4 months to go and the guy is just now able to move his toes, that is NOT great news my man. That is positive news in a positive direction, but that is all it is.
I wasn't referring to you. First of all. Second of all. The fact he even has movement at all is GREAT news. being cautiously optimistic is one thing. Sitting here saying he isn't a difference maker is a joke. Watching him running drills with the brace on he looks better then half of the guys we have trotted out there at LB the past few seasons. So please. Spare me your rhetoric. You want to be cautious fine. You want to sit there and say he wont be the same player from college fine. You may be right you may be wrong. But arguing with people about being optimistic is just as asinine as arguing with someone about being negative. So you are really just perpetuating the cycle and keeping conversations going by being silly.

phildadon86

Reaction score

And for the record, there are fans here that would rather see players fail to suit their agendas. I am not going to name names because I am not 15 years old. It happens, more often than not. Trust me

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Witten is a HOF lock, and Smith is well on his way. Both have been exceptional role models on this team.
This thread is about Jaylon, and I'm excited about this great news.

Where in this post do you specify Tyrone Smith?

The thread is about J Smith, your 2nd sentence talks about J Smith. :laugh::lmao:
You are funny man indeed,, Can there not be more than 1 smith on this team,,, my apologies for your lack of basic comprehension skills.
Clearly to most,, I was referring to T Smith.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I wasn't referring to you. First of all. Second of all. The fact he even has movement at all is GREAT news. being cautiously optimistic is one thing. Sitting here saying he isn't a difference maker is a joke. Watching him running drills with the brace on he looks better then half of the guys we have trotted out there at LB the past few seasons. So please. Spare me your rhetoric. You want to be cautious fine. You want to sit there and say he wont be the same player from college fine. You may be right you may be wrong. But arguing with people about being optimistic is just as asinine as arguing with someone about being negative. So you are really just perpetuating the cycle and keeping conversations going by being silly.

LOL..........he isnt a difference maker? Are you drunk? High? The guys is just starting to move his toes, how can he currently be a difference maker? He hasnt even played a down in the NFL yet?

The problem is you overzealous types get so bent out of shape if someone isnt go hung homer positive everything that you cant even grasp the simple message.

And I never said he WONT be the same player. I said in 2017 he wont. Too much to expect. Does that simple statement send your brain into overload? And I am actually not even saying he definitely wont in 2017, Im just saying it is a long shot.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You are funny man indeed,, Can there not be more than 1 smith on this team,,, my apologies for your lack of basic comprehension skills.

One would think that since the topic is about Jaylon Smith, that if you wanted to talk about another Smith you would make the distinction and say Tyrone Smith.

As if you are blown away that your message might have been misunderstood. Talk about funny.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Clearly to most,, I was referring to T Smith.

Your apologies for lack of basic writing comprehension skills you mean.

waldoputty

Reaction score
And Tom Brady teddy bears, Waldo :D

This thread needs a Brady teddy bear at this point. :)

:lmao:

41RkBqozaLL.jpg