The Official Trey Lance Thread concerning the game

GoldenR

Reaction score
Dak, roughly 10 years in and taking us nowhere as he craps himself in big games; Rush, those check downs are pointless; and Lance, well, I tried to give him some time but he will take us nowhere also. So......................the QB that is the future is not on this roster at this point. Facts!

rags747

Reaction score
Again, one of the best offensive minds in football, on one of the best teams in the NFL that DOES NOT NEED the QB to carry them, traded Lance away to a Conference "Rival" for a 4th Round pick just 2 years after three 1st Round Picks to get him.

I have no doubt, the 49ers are laughing at Jerry and the Cowboys.
You’ve been Sucked! SF gave up 3 #1 picks for him and yet they are laughing at Jerry. Get real dude. SF has choked bigtime every year, they will do even less this year. Let’s see how the Best Offensive mind in football does this year, so far he has choked Bigly!

Redline360

Reaction score
Majority of us know Dak is not the answer and is not worth dumping an insane amount of money into extending him. He's not that guy and never will be.

However, Lance is not the answer either and I never understood the hype with this kid. To me he's a bust bur hope he proves me wrong since he's on the cowboys now.

Honestly would get what I could for CD and Dak(no trade clause) and shore up run defense, rb, ol depth this post season /draft. Don't think this is a friendly QB draft(i believe) and would look to secure one the following year. Sign parsons as long as he's not going to be to unreasonable / toxic

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Majority of us know Dak is not the answer and is not worth dumping an insane amount of money into extending him. He's not that guy and never will be.

However, Lance is not the answer either and I never understood the hype with this kid. To me he's a bust.

Honestly would get what I could for CD and Dak(no trade clause) and shore up defense, rb, ol depth this post season /draft. Don't think this is a friendly QB draft I believe and look to secure one the following year. Sign parsons as long as he's not going to be to unreasonable / toxic
:hammer:

Chasing6

Reaction score
You’ve been Sucked! SF gave up 3 #1 picks for him and yet they are laughing at Jerry. Get real dude. SF has choked bigtime every year, they will do even less this year. Let’s see how the Best Offensive mind in football does this year, so far he has choked Bigly!
The Niners are clearly a step or two above the Cowboys. The Niners recognized their mistake in trading and drafting an inexperienced QB. They punted on 3rd down to Dallas.

Jerry still thinks Trance is an NFL QB. Yes, they are laughing. They will laugh even more if and when he is announced as QB2. Then they will laugh even more if and when Jerry gives him an extension.

The entire NFL is laughing.

AtomicDog

Reaction score
Lance looks like your average 4th round pick. I'd keep him around for 3rd string. Who knows if he is worth re-signing when his contract is up.

Chasing6

Reaction score
So will the DBs who intercepted his passes.
Sad part is Trey will be promoted to QB2 in Jerry World.

Maybe the problem is not Trance at all. Maybe we just need an entirely new route tree.

For example, when running a post you just break off the route and stop running. This way the ball will not be thrown behind the WR.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The only problem is if it were Dak who played this bad his fan club would be blaming the defense for giving up 20 points rather than blaming Dak for 5 INT's.

Since it was Lance out there instead, well, we all know who is going to get the entirety of the blame.

But whatever...... it's a meaningless preseason game.

As there are those who are blaming the WRs for Lance's INTs and putting his struggles all on who is is playing with. When they would be placing the blame mostly on Dak for throwing 5 INTs. There are some becoming biased in defending Trey Lance as they have been accusing others in being biased in defending Dak.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
As there are those who are blaming the WRs for Lance's INTs and putting his struggles all on who is is playing with. When they would be placing the blame mostly on Dak for throwing 5 INTs. There are some becoming biased in defending Trey Lance as they have been accusing others in being biased in defending Dak.
One is a 24 year old with 0 experience. The other is a 8-year Vet.

Its obvious why somebody would defend one and not the other

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Lance showed some flashes but I don't think he will ever be consistent enough to be a NFL quarter. He struggles to read defenses when his first read is not there.

He has career backup written all over him.

rags747

Reaction score
The Niners are clearly a step or two above the Cowboys. The Niners recognized their mistake in trading and drafting an inexperienced QB. They punted on 3rd down to Dallas.

Jerry still thinks Trance is an NFL QB. Yes, they are laughing. They will laugh even more if and when he is announced as QB2. Then they will laugh even more if and when Jerry gives him an extension.

The entire NFL is laughing.
Here’s the problem. SF bought a 15k sq ft mansion for $18m, Jerry bought that same mansion for $75k! I would say that the whole league is laughing at the Niners.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Here’s the problem. SF bought a 15k sq ft mansion for $18m, Jerry bought that same mansion for $75k! I would say that the whole league is laughing at the Niners.
The fact that Jerry thought he was buying a mansion is beyond laughable regardless of the price.

The Niners new they were not selling a mansion.